Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Damn all these puppy pics, go awaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy!!! :eek: :eek:

I want my puppy :eek:

But gosh my two are so cute right now, all cuddled up together on the floor. Last night Millie practically laid on top of Ruby and they were both there squished up against each other staring at me :laugh: Meanwhile the bed next to them was empty!

Would it be so very wrong of me to get a puppy that doesn't shed as crazy as a Lab, and allow it on the lounge for cuddles while I still ban my Labs from having lounge priveleges? :cry:

Yep mine was in a puppy pen for a week or two and I came home at lunch to feed her, then she kept getting out so I just left her outside with Kyzer and hoped for the best :eek: Luckily she wasn't too much smaller than him!

Damn all these puppy pics, go awaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy!!! :laugh::eek:

If I got a pup I dont know if I would keep it and Mason separate, maybe for the first 2 weeks or so but after that I am sure they would be ok, after all Mason is gentle with the cats :eek:

3 meals a day for 6 months?! :eek: Lucky Ruby :laugh:

Trixie was down to two meals at about 12 weeks, and has been ever since!

kelari was on two meals a day when she came home when she has a growth spurt i might give lunch but she gets two meals a day since she was before 8 weeks :eek:

I want my puppy :cry:

But gosh my two are so cute right now, all cuddled up together on the floor. Last night Millie practically laid on top of Ruby and they were both there squished up against each other staring at me :laugh: Meanwhile the bed next to them was empty!

Would it be so very wrong of me to get a puppy that doesn't shed as crazy as a Lab, and allow it on the lounge for cuddles while I still ban my Labs from having lounge priveleges? :D

Lol that would be so so mean :eek: One of the reasons that Mason is allowed on the bed and the lounge ( hubby started all of this though) is that the cats are allowed, so its a bit mean to make him stay off the furniture when they are allowed on? Plus when OH is on nightshift I like the cuddles :D

3 meals a day for 6 months?! :D Lucky Ruby :eek:

Trixie was down to two meals at about 12 weeks, and has been ever since!

And here I was thinking I did it too soon! :cry: Poor Trixie-poo!!

Labrador eyes are very powerful :laugh:

Even mini Kyzer was down to two meals around 12-14 weeks too :eek:

Trixie would love it if she still got three meals a day though :eek: No such luck!

I want my puppy :D

But gosh my two are so cute right now, all cuddled up together on the floor. Last night Millie practically laid on top of Ruby and they were both there squished up against each other staring at me :eek: Meanwhile the bed next to them was empty!

Would it be so very wrong of me to get a puppy that doesn't shed as crazy as a Lab, and allow it on the lounge for cuddles while I still ban my Labs from having lounge priveleges? ;)

Lol that would be so so mean :cry: One of the reasons that Mason is allowed on the bed and the lounge ( hubby started all of this though) is that the cats are allowed, so its a bit mean to make him stay off the furniture when they are allowed on? Plus when OH is on nightshift I like the cuddles :)

Actually, Ruby wouldn't care. Millie would, though. Millie used to lay on the lounge at mum and dad's (even though I kept telling her off, dad would allow her to during the day! :p) and Ruby never once tried getting on the lounge. Even as a pup, I don't recall her ever getting on the furniture :laugh:

I'm pretty strict with no lounge/no bed rule, but part of me wants to soften up to get more cuddles. But the HAIR :D

:eek: Lots and lots of new stuff on Cleanrun free shipping.

I don't think my credit card is going to like me as I think there are about 8 DVDs I want to get :eek:

Oh nooooooo, don't tell me that the Kong Wubbas are no longer on free shipping! Better go check :laugh:

That Chatters place in Midland looks nice, gets my vote! :laugh: We'd be able to hear each other in there wouldn't we?

Chatters is lovely - nice and neat, qucik service, yummy food and reasonably priced :eek:

Although I did go to Witches Cauldron last weekend for dinner and had the YUMMIEST steak!

Alright peoples :laugh: We need to figure out who has what CleanRun DVDs so that we don't all buy the same ones!

I have:

Success with one jump

2x2 weaves

Susan Salo - Competition

Dial up the Distance

Am planning on buying:

Susan Salo - Puppy jumping

Susan Salo - Advanced jumping

Susan Salo - Foundation jumping

Contacts 360

Control Unleashed - Foundation

and if I can afford it Foundation Training for Agility.

Edited by mirawee

That Chatters place in Midland looks nice, gets my vote! :laugh: We'd be able to hear each other in there wouldn't we?

Chatters is lovely - nice and neat, qucik service, yummy food and reasonably priced :eek:

Although I did go to Witches Cauldron last weekend for dinner and had the YUMMIEST steak!

Witches Cauldron would actually be good. Lots of parking in Subi and close to the train station/bus :eek:

Can we have a ban on puppy photos please!?!? This is getting ridiculous! :laugh:

+1!!

Oh lordy I am so jealous, I am yearning puppies again!! After Sunday and being completely frustrated with my girls, I was thinking puppy no way, but puppy cluckiness is back :eek:

Tiggy, how are you going to cope with puppy's daytime meals and semi-confinement from your other dogs while you are at work? This is the thing I can't figure out if I get another pup. It was fine with Ruby, I was living at home then and had Mum and Dad working different hours meaning she was home by herself only a couple of hours during the day so I had someone to feed her while she was little. Now I live alone, and have 2 full grown Labs, I would have to contain puppy somewhere and have Dad come feed it during the day! It's all too hard :eek:

I'm going to make her a yard that includes the laundry which I'll leave the door open for her. I can get my Dad to feed her in the morning then I finish work at 12.30 or 1.30 so feeding won't be a problem. I'm just a bit excited hence the reason I'm posting this at 2.44 in the morning :eek: .

:laugh: Lots and lots of new stuff on Cleanrun free shipping.

I don't think my credit card is going to like me as I think there are about 8 DVDs I want to get :eek:

:eek: I have to try and be good but can't promise :eek: . RS I have those limited slip collars for my dogs, I quite like them but there's a big difference between the medium and large, I got Banjo the large first but it looked too puffy as it was doubled up about half way, so now he has the medium which looks good but it's let out almost all the way, your girls might fit the medium, Banjo probably has a bigger head :cry: .

Damn all these puppy pics, go awaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy!!! :eek::cry:

I want my puppy :p

But gosh my two are so cute right now, all cuddled up together on the floor. Last night Millie practically laid on top of Ruby and they were both there squished up against each other staring at me :eek: Meanwhile the bed next to them was empty!

Would it be so very wrong of me to get a puppy that doesn't shed as crazy as a Lab, and allow it on the lounge for cuddles while I still ban my Labs from having lounge priveleges? :)

Lol that would be so so mean :D One of the reasons that Mason is allowed on the bed and the lounge ( hubby started all of this though) is that the cats are allowed, so its a bit mean to make him stay off the furniture when they are allowed on? Plus when OH is on nightshift I like the cuddles :cheer:

Actually, Ruby wouldn't care. Millie would, though. Millie used to lay on the lounge at mum and dad's (even though I kept telling her off, dad would allow her to during the day! ;)) and Ruby never once tried getting on the lounge. Even as a pup, I don't recall her ever getting on the furniture :laugh:

I'm pretty strict with no lounge/no bed rule, but part of me wants to soften up to get more cuddles. But the HAIR :D

This is how I deal with the hair:

paddyday5012.jpg

Even his pillows have covers!

paddyday5019.jpg

My cats are allowed on the bed, but I won't have my dogs on the bed. That is too hairy a thought! :eek:

Mirawee has:

Success with one jump

2x2 weaves

Susan Salo - Competition

Dial up the Distance

VCBR has-

Foundation Training for Agility

Crate Games

World Team Tryouts 2010

AKC Agility National 2010

Control Unleashed: A Foundation Seminar

Dogsteps

Leerburg: The Power of Playing Tiug Discks 1 and 2

Leerburg: The Power of Training Dogs with Food

Puppy Puzzle

Variable Surface Tracking (6 Disks)

In Focus: Beggining Obstacle Work

In Focus: Foundation Skills

Jenny Damm: Foundation Handling

Jenny Damm: Advanced Handling

Susan Garret Success with One Jump

Walking the Course

Choose to Heel (Dawn Jecs)

Jo Hill Obedience

Morgan Spector Obidience Workshop

and Dial Up the Distance is on the way.

(Remember this is a public forum :laugh: )

My Golly Gosh - I leave work yesterday come in this morning and 6 pages, a new puppy and lots of dog fur later..... :eek: I just can't keep up.

Hey Tiggy glad I forced you into it - I think of her as a Polly Pocket Puppy. :D

Rubystar - I couldn't believe the amount of white hair coming off Ruby last night during the SFE :cry: and you should have been pleased you kids both worked very well :laugh:

I bought leather lounges so the kids could lay on them :eek: . I haven't told the kids that I bought a new bed yesterday - that will be a surprise for them :eek: