Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Before Mirawee left the metro area we were closest. On the same street! :D

I think Tiggy is actually closer to me too :cry: Her house is like a 5 min drive from mine providing you don't get lost

It's a shame there is no where nice in Midland!

Chatters in Midland is pretty good but can't promise I'll be there I might be busy with a new addition :heart: ;)

Naughty Tiggy, you already have 3 dogs ;)

The Rose and Crown in Guilford is soooooooooo nice but can't remember if it's pricey or not.

I will have to give this one a try sometime - Guildford is nice and close to me :heart:

Edited to add I just googled it and there are 3 restaurants in there, which one is good?

Edited by Mas1981

The Rose and Crown in Guilford is soooooooooo nice but can't remember if it's pricey or not.

Didn't it burn down? Or was that a different hotel in Guildford?

Guildford Hotel is the one that burnt down - the ghosts got sick of the drunks hanging out there :heart:

Menus for Rose and Crown: http://www.rosecrown.com.au/index.php/Restaurants/Menus/ (they do have accommodation there vCBR :D )

Edited by mirawee

I think Tiggy is actually closer to me too :( Her house is like a 5 min drive from mine providing you don't get lost

Chatters in Midland is pretty good but can't promise I'll be there I might be busy with a new addition :heart: ;)

What's one more, she's only little :cry: .

I think Tiggy is actually closer to me too :) Her house is like a 5 min drive from mine providing you don't get lost

What's one more, she's only little :cry: .

I keep trying to sneak a pup past my OH and he says no no no everytime! I made a decision this morning though that until Mason is competing in obedience trials he will be an only dog, I want to achieve something with him before I get the second one :(

The Rose and Crown is pretty pricey.

Damn I have never paid there but eaten there a couple of times

What about Alfreds?

Is that the place with the fire?

Yep they have a bonfire and what ate supposed to be pretty awesome burgers. :)

Everyone I know raves about the burgers there :) I have yet to try it, but I am keen to do it soon.

Yes, lovely food, but pricey.

Maybe we should have a north and a south venue ...... different dates ...... and then I can attend both! :)

I think we should try and make it a central venue - we could go to Tomato Cafe? :) somehow I dont think they open at night though

Maybe we should have a north and a south venue ...... different dates ...... and then I can attend both! :)

I think we should try and make it a central venue - we could go to Tomato Cafe? :) somehow I dont think they open at night though

That's not such a bad idea!! As long as everyone is happy to make it lunch instead of dinner, and eat an all day breakfast or a toasted BLT! :o Plus dogs on lead welcome!

That's not such a bad idea!! As long as everyone is happy to make it lunch instead of dinner, and eat an all day breakfast or a toasted BLT! :o Plus dogs on lead welcome!

I still want to eat there - may have to do it saturday...