Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Golden Rules that second photo he is almost toller colour :rofl:

Oh mate I wouldn't be getting anything done at home!

Strauss is growing like a weed!

I am NOT getting anything done at home and my list is HUGE! :coffee:

That is just the nicest colour Toller you have there in Strauss, a real Mahogany colour, but what do Toller people call that colour? :o

He really is beautiful, glorious!

Strauss looks brilliant Ptolomy! He is growing up and doesn't look like a puppy so much now.

mirawee if I come I might try to steal Diva, should be able to squash her in the car :coffee: , two Banjo's would be confusing :o .

Diva lives up to her name :o Try that and you are likely to get very evil looks from her :rofl: You might have more luck fitting a foal in your car (should have 2 to admire in Dec - I think the 3rd will be staying with it's new owner until she is sick of playing with it after weaning).

hi all :o:rofl:

Paddy is gorgeous GR - i can't wait to meet him :o i also can't believe how big Strauss is!!

There are a couple of off lead beach areas with BBQs... one is Kwinana (probably too far for most of you) and one is right near freo (just a teeny bit further south). The second one is a massive and fairly shady grassed area with a bbq, two covered seating areas with teh beach 100m away (dunes in between). The other alternative if we want a BBQ is to go to our usual piney lakes but just take all our bbq stuff over to the family area then take it back with us to the dog area?

Well done to everyone at the royal :coffee: Poor Ari had a sucky day but she was sooooooo well behaved she made up for it :)

I've been to the Kwinana one but always assumed the 'flash part' with the lawns etc was no dogs, never actually stopped there though.

Are you talking about South Beach for the Freo one?

I like the Piney Lakes idea though, I don't mind doing that.

I am quite keen to do the xmas BBQ at Mirawee's, that will be fun! I may also take a foal home with me Valley lol :laugh: I think if we BBQ somewhere we should do it with BBQ's and in a offleash area that allows dogs, I think at Piney Lakes carrying the stuff back and forth may be a tad tedious. We could always just stick to the old faithful Riverside as its offlead and you can BBQ right there..... I think Nedlands foreshore have some BBQ's and I saw offlead dogs when I walked through, not sure if that is allowed or not though??

My Clean Run stuff arrived!!! :)

But Toby's cool coat is to small so I have to do another order. Is anyone interested in buying a size 18 cool coat? If you are post or PM me. :)

I've got a 20" coming for Banjo, hope it fits.

But Toby's cool coat is to small so I have to do another order. Is anyone interested in buying a size 18 cool coat? If you are post or PM me. :wave:

If it's too big we can swap ;)

I went a bit big for Lincoln and it fits him around the neck JUST so I don't think it will last long. ANd then Toby can wear it! :) The things we do for these dogs! :)

Edited by valleyCBR

What are the cool coats like ValleyCBR?? Kenz nearly collapsed again on me tonight at the park - unexpectedly warm and the real bugger with the silver eagle ones is the fact they take hours to dry.

What are the cool coats like ValleyCBR?? Kenz nearly collapsed again on me tonight at the park - unexpectedly warm and the real bugger with the silver eagle ones is the fact they take hours to dry.

They are mesh and quite reflective. I think wet they would make the dog damp not soaked. They have lots of holes so I think would be quite easy to air out and dry.

That is what I was kinda thinking, hard to picture them though. Thanks. She is a bugger to fit because she is so little across the front. Part of my problem with the Cool Champion's one she has. Makes it hard for her to walk :) .

That is what I was kinda thinking, hard to picture them though. Thanks. She is a bugger to fit because she is so little across the front. Part of my problem with the Cool Champion's one she has. Makes it hard for her to walk :) .

If you think an 18" would fit Kenz I have one I am selling! :)

But Toby's cool coat is to small so I have to do another order. Is anyone interested in buying a size 18 cool coat? If you are post or PM me. :wave:

If it's too big we can swap ;)

I went a bit big for Lincoln and it fits him around the neck JUST so I don't think it will last long. ANd then Toby can wear it! :) The things we do for these dogs! :)

Did you get the trim colour you wanted?

But Toby's cool coat is to small so I have to do another order. Is anyone interested in buying a size 18 cool coat? If you are post or PM me. ;)

If it's too big we can swap :birthday:

I went a bit big for Lincoln and it fits him around the neck JUST so I don't think it will last long. ANd then Toby can wear it! :) The things we do for these dogs! :wave:

Did you get the trim colour you wanted?

Yep but I only have boys so I refused to get purple :)