Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

I have a window that faces a park, I get to sit here and watch people walk thier dogs offleash about 5 meters from a busy road all day. ;) One day I am going to get to see a dog hit by a car. :eek:

What park is that Valley, I will have to come play with Mason outside your window when I want you to feel jealous :laugh::rofl:

I have a window that faces a park, I get to sit here and watch people walk thier dogs offleash about 5 meters from a busy road all day. ;) One day I am going to get to see a dog hit by a car. :eek:

What park is that Valley, I will have to come play with Mason outside your window when I want you to feel jealous :laugh::rofl:

Wellington Square in east Perth

ETA but you won't know which one my office building is so :eek:

Edited by valleyCBR

What a beautiful day :) , I'm off to the polo club to do some training, back to work tomorrow :) . I wish I could be a stay at home mum to my fur kids :eek: .

It is a lovely day, I just have a few things to do around the house and then will go do some training at the park over the road :p I took Mason to Guildford on friday for his photo session, he had the best time!

Pfft to both of you ;) I get to occasionally look out the window ;)

RS, I am planning to be at training as close to 7pm as possible ;) It can be hard for me to get there much before.

Yes, pffft to them as well and a big fat :rofl:

At least you have a window, I don't! And to top it off, the aircon is bahluddy cooooold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My window looks out onto a 3m wide path then the wall of the next building :eek: Most of this morning I have been locked in a room torturing someone so no window there - and our aircon is freezing today too :rofl: Oh well 45 mins and I can go home :laugh:

Guess what my puppy cluckiness is back. She's so little no one will even notice her :laugh: .

and just in case there were any doubts about her being super cute, the doubters can be punished with more pics of her. That's it for today.

IMG_1861.jpg

IMG_1863.jpg

IMG_1846.jpg

she can be cheeky too and likes to lay in the grass and roll around

IMG_1879.jpg

lol we could have a non working DOL get together in the middle of the day lolololololol

you guys talk a lot :laugh:

would anyones misfitting cool coats fit Ari? She's 65cm tall at wither and long in the back but slim as! i'd love to know if someone tested out these ones also if it does leave the coat damp to touch? she doesn't generally feel the heat too much but might be good for her.

someone asked about Kwinana... the park is for dogs as well. i am sure it's all off lead... we've had ours off lead there before (last year charlie rounded up a bunch of kids playing footy - oops) plenty of times and i've been going there for about 18 years!! it's always my beach of choice, but mostly because i prefer the quieter beaches... it's one of the only places i can let James off and the beach itself is soooooooooooo nice.

I've never heard of this Riverton park either, but it sounds pretty good!! Also happy to drop in on Mirawee :rofl:

oh yeah, and I look out onto a runway, but since i just quit my job last week, soon i'll be listening to the sounds of leach hwy in welshpool! (no idea if i have windows yet!)

Now how are you going to be able to give us the inside scoop on the weather, ST??? :laugh:

The Kwinana beach is the one we use too, but the bit south of the park. It's usually nice and quiet which I like!

lol we could have a non working DOL get together in the middle of the day lolololololol

Also really that would be cool! Forewarn me and we could have a picnic in the park for lunch! ;)

Hehe, I think I could beat all of you!

My office has french doors to a private balcony, overlooking the leafy courtyard below ;) Shame it gets a bit noisy out there otherwise I might use it more often :heart: BUT!!! I'm on holidays so who cares???!!!! :D

OMG are you the president of the company!!! ;) Thats so cool!

Hehe, I think I could beat all of you!

My office has french doors to a private balcony, overlooking the leafy courtyard below :cry: Shame it gets a bit noisy out there otherwise I might use it more often :heart: BUT!!! I'm on holidays so who cares???!!!! :D

OMG are you the president of the company!!! ;) Thats so cool!

I may as well be ;)