Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Tell Andrew he is doing a good job :thumbsup: And Chance is looking nice!

I don't know alot about Rotti's (or about tails- though I will soon have to learn!) but I think that the Rotti's look better when they are "tailed". Just like I think the tailed boxers look better when their tails are held up and not just flopping there. :)

Hahahaha loz. Cheryl tells us to hold the tail as he is full of beans and it helps calm him, it helps keep his back end in place he has been told to hold it firmly but not make it look like he is trying to dock the tail rofl. I agree though a happy rotti tail up looks better than tail down. i thin k he needs to hold it slightly lower so as not to ruin topline :)

Thanks guys, I'll give her a cuddle from you :) The vet believes it is environmental allergy related, but anti-histamines have a low rate of success in cats for asthma, so we're not trying those yet.....one new drug at a time :)

Poor thing... If you dont come right you should try the allergy clinic at Murdoch maybe they coukd help

Hello my fellow shopaholics!!

I'm looking at the Rush to Tug website again.... oh so tempting!! embarrass.gif Not so much for the tugging factor, but for the prettiness factor laugh.gif

Ruby will play tug and enjoys it, but she isn't obsessed over it that she will play it when she gets out of the ring. She'd be saying "show me the foooooooood!!!" instead!

I'd like to get Pippa a little tug lead though. She loves tug and I want to encourage it more when out at training with her. I wonder if they'd do baby sizes laugh.gif

On another note, I've misplaced my folder with all my qualification cards in it frown.gif Argh!!!!! The bag its in also has my latest Canine News and cheque book. I hope it turns up soon frown.gif

Edited by RubyStar

Ben's tail never stops.. forever going a mile a minute! :)

I wish it was just the tail going a mile a minute :D he tap dances around his back feet don't stay still surprisingly jsut holding the tial and he behaves :D will keep trianing but it works for now lol

Just had an amazing find!!! Was looking for Zora's feet scissors and I came across an old small check chain... anyway I got it at the local produce when they were closing down for 50c... I just had a closer look and it has a Herm Sprenger stamp on the end of it and it fits Zora! Just got myself a show collar :thumbsup:

Love when stuff like that happens!

Can someone give my apologies at the AGM? Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

Not going to bother driving an hour when I can't train :p

There is seniors training but will be earlier and probably quite squishy and hectic...

I'm not going to the AGM... i should, but i can't.

It's okay you don't need to go to this one, it's the ACWA one :D

There is seniors training but will be earlier and probably quite squishy and hectic...

It is also just full courses set up... I still can't run so no point in going :o If I could just do work on contacts it would be ok ;)