Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

I hope I don't get in trouble for not staying back for the AGM but I'm so tired, I need an early-ish night.

You get expelled if you don't go... and people think you are fictional... :p

There is seniors training but will be earlier and probably quite squishy and hectic...

It is also just full courses set up... I still can't run so no point in going :o If I could just do work on contacts it would be ok ;)

Oh yeah forgot you have a busted ankle :(

I hope I don't get in trouble for not staying back for the AGM but I'm so tired, I need an early-ish night.

Oh but she is rofl1.gif

mirawee, where are you ordering the leads from? Maybe we could combine postage :p

Oh I'm so naughty, I can't afford more dog stuff!!! But I can never resist :o

There is seniors training but will be earlier and probably quite squishy and hectic...

It is also just full courses set up... I still can't run so no point in going :o If I could just do work on contacts it would be ok ;)

Oh yeah forgot you have a busted ankle :(

There is full training though isn't there? just time amended I think? Whats the go with the AGM? What do you do with your dogs whilst the meeting is on? Ill be at training but with my 13 yo boy and his dog plus my pup, I cant really attend an AGAM with all them!

Yep there is normal instructed classes from 7-8pm, set up at 6.30pm. The AGM is at 8.30

Usually the dogs just get left in the cars while the AGM goes on (usually takes about half an hour or so from memory)

amypie met Bear. He is real! She doesn't think he looks like a puppy though. :laugh:

But he isn't anymore though is he? :p How old is he now?

Glad you got the DVD's. Hope you haven't already got them!

My phone took a swim in the bottom oval at K9 last night :( Fingers crossed it pulls through!

Toby picked up a dumbbell at training too! I was pretty happy because he won't put things in his mouth (even food sometimes!) if he is stressed.

Yay for Toby! Not so much for the phone :(

Did I miss anything exciting at the AGM? I wanted to make it to training and AGM but I am flat out this week, friend flies in tomorrow and I'm still not organised argh!!

Mirawee apparently show people don't deserve the top oval because agility people pay more levies.... as in one lot of levies for every class entered. Whereas evil show people only enter one class usually so only pay one levy per dog... it is irrelevant that shows usually have 500+ entries and people usually enter multiple dogs. ;)

Plus apparently it's unfair that Associate members don't get to vote and they have to desex their dogs...."When they pay the same!" I couldn't help myself, I piped up 'no they don't!' (which I looked last night Associate membership $56 Full membership $80) However lots of people told me I'm wrong and that can't be true.... They are also desperate for committee members.... last night confirmed sports club committees are no place for me.

I didn't think it was bashing, but then I am not a show person :p

You're using emotive language RV, no one said "the show people don't deserve the top oval"

There's always a bit of annoyance because our oval is neglected, full of weeds and flooded through most of winter, but the top oval is in much better condition.

People enter multiple dogs in agility trials too.

How much is a usual show entry?