Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

RS i was watching most of it last night and having a chuckle, she looked extremely happy and at the end of thd day a happy dog in the ring is what i want :)

Amypie i have used Ziggy for Mason as a pup when he had folloculitis and blocked tear ducts from it, she is very reasonably priced, think it was $80 first consult and $35 for follow ups and she is so professional!

I thought my ears were burning :rofl::provoke:

You may be onto something though :laugh:

Thanks for the Ziggy info MM :)

Congrats Boxagirl!! If I knew you were up there I would have come and met you and Booker, I was at the agility today

Awesome...I want some!!! Just can't tell the family what's in the bottom drawer of the freezer...they balk at chicken feet...can't imagine what they would say about duck feet!!!!

For those who feed chicken feet, Caffy was telling me last night that she has found Duck Feet thumbsup1.gifthumbsup1.gif

If its not taken already I would LOVE the agility tunnel...

Congrats on all the great results last night! :cheer:

It really gave me the motivation to give it a go myself, it's not that scary and everyone seemed lovely. :)

If anyone is interested, I have an agility tunnel from TopBuy free to a good home, it's unopened. Some agility books and dvds too. I'm a one trick pony I'm afraid(obedience). :o :D

congrats everyone on your obedience achievements! :thumbsup:

Today mr Booker got baby puppy in group at the open show :) Very proud of him

Well done! :thumbsup: I think I may have been in the baby line up with you as Mr Jerry Whippet got Baby in Group as well - at his very first show! :D

Super proud of my little man, he was a bit overwhelmed when we first got down there (his first time at K9) but soon discovered that this place was full of nice people and nice dogs and he had a ball! He showed like an absolute trooper, must do no training more often... :rofl: :rofl:

Speaking of poultry parts... for those of you I don't have on FB, I bought a bag of turkey necks for the kids on Thursday and handed them out yesterday... well, these were the BIGGEST turkey necks I have ever seen, I am sure they were actually Emu!!

Funniest thing watching Buzz trying to get the courage up to tackle it, I am sure he though it was going to attack him :rofl:

post-14394-0-35640000-1316948302_thumb.jpg

Jerry was a bit more game...

post-14394-0-47952300-1316948394_thumb.jpg

I was there with a friend and we were commenting on the lovely baby whippet :) Well done, he was so good especially for his first time there. I handled a Ridgie for my friend.

congrats everyone on your obedience achievements! :thumbsup:

Today mr Booker got baby puppy in group at the open show :) Very proud of him

Well done! :thumbsup: I think I may have been in the baby line up with you as Mr Jerry Whippet got Baby in Group as well - at his very first show! :D

Super proud of my little man, he was a bit overwhelmed when we first got down there (his first time at K9) but soon discovered that this place was full of nice people and nice dogs and he had a ball! He showed like an absolute trooper, must do no training more often... :rofl: :rofl:

Congrats Booker and Jerry for your puppy wins :thumbsup: Look at the size of those necks :eek: Where do you get them from? as even my little ones tend to inhale chicken necks!

Thanks RV for a lovely relaxing day :D and lovely to finally meet you properly ST, your pups are just adorable :love: Louis says thank you for his impromptu de-fuzzing ;) :laugh:

My two are pooped on the sofa, dead to the world, again I was very pleased with Louis - he did well with three pups bouncing around, and even tried to initiate play with Zora at one point :thumbsup: I see a Brittany in my future when I return to the UK ;) Can't believe how much Zora has grown in just 3 weeks, a real beauty :love:

Congrats Booker and Jerry for your puppy wins :thumbsup:Look at the size of those necks :eek: Where do you get them from? as even my little ones tend to inhale chicken necks!

CC, I got these from Woolies in Canning Vale... it was like one of those circus skits where the clown pulls a hanky out of his sleeve... I cut a wee hole in the bag and went to pull one out...and kept pulling...and pulling... LOL! :-)

Well done! I think I may have been in the baby line up with you as Mr Jerry Whippet got Baby in Group as well - at his very first show!

Super proud of my little man, he was a bit overwhelmed when we first got down there (his first time at K9) but soon discovered that this place was full of nice people and nice dogs and he had a ball! He showed like an absolute trooper, must do no training more often...

Your Whippet baby was very cute! :D :laugh: Booker was bouncing all over the place- he had a ball though :) Need to work on showing teeth for the judge!

Congrats to all. RS - Ruby does look incredibly relaxed and happy in the ring - you must be happy with that. :-)

Amypie - hope K is ok.

Sorry to have missed the puppy play date but the look on my son's face as he received his first ever trophy at the football windup made it all worth while :-) . He was so happy and proud of himself.

Congrats Booker and Jerry for your puppy wins :thumbsup: Look at the size of those necks :eek: Where do you get them from? as even my little ones tend to inhale chicken necks!

Thanks RV for a lovely relaxing day :D and lovely to finally meet you properly ST, your pups are just adorable :love: Louis says thank you for his impromptu de-fuzzing ;) :laugh:

My two are pooped on the sofa, dead to the world, again I was very pleased with Louis - he did well with three pups bouncing around, and even tried to initiate play with Zora at one point :thumbsup: I see a Brittany in my future when I return to the UK ;) Can't believe how much Zora has grown in just 3 weeks, a real beauty :love:

Yes all the dogs had such a great time today! And so did I ;)

I was pleased with the dogs except Toby and Lulu's Chris Brown and Rhianna act :laugh: I can't believe how smitten she is with Toby and how rude he is to her :eek:

I think a Brittany is an awesome dog and I see many in my future too CC (and not just mine, my brother and mum are smitten too!)