Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Guest RosieFT

oooh Rusky a roo chase first thing is not what i call an easy Saturday wake up! Hope Sammy is ok.

also hope all went ok at trial.

Rusky - I called into the GSDA trial on the way home from Graeme's wedding and hear that your bad day didn't end with this mornings Roo incident. I have to say its no wonder people are giving trialing a miss

Hugs mate

yep that'right so I will put today away and sleep on it. Felt like taking our jumps back :rofl: but we always give the benefit of the doubt with posted emntries. The judging finished by 3 or earlier I think they could have fit me in from a 1.30 start.

My dear Sam is much better now and puppy cuddles are making up for the bad day.

also hope all went ok at trial

thats what Ptolomy is speaking of, they didn't get my entry, so I wasn't allowed to run :(

Hey PT how did the wedding go ? I wish them a long and happy life together :thumbsup:

Rusky your day I think is best sloted away to gather dust!!!!

I am so paranoid about my entries going missing I always ring now, sometimes people think I am over paranoid but due to the distance I ahve to travel I like to be sure.

What normally happens then?? Are you normally allowed to run?? I know Albany said they would let me even if my entries did go astray.

Rusky your day I think is best sloted away to gather dust!!!!

I am so paranoid about my entries going missing I always ring now, sometimes people think I am over paranoid but due to the distance I ahve to travel I like to be sure.

What normally happens then?? Are you normally allowed to run?? I know Albany said they would let me even if my entries did go astray.

most clubs will, ours do. I have not had one go astray before and usually there is a catalogue on click or some trial secretaries list entries recieved. We (SR)give the benefit of the doubt ...I mean why show up to trial and ask for your number if you haven't entered ?? :confused: Bad day but tomorrow will be excellent :thumbsup:

Bad day but tomorrow will be excellent :thumbsup:

That's the spirit!!!! thumbsup1.gif

Sorry to hear they wouldn't let you run, that sucks :(

Ptolomy/bedazzled - are you guys entered at the Rockingham trial tomorrow? With a forecast of 35, I'm wondering if it's worth showing up eek1.gif It was still in the mid 20's this evening and today wasn't as hot as tomorrow's forecast, so I think it's still going to be sweltering come 4pm when the trial starts.

Edited by RubyStar

Just in case you guys don't look in Social events, a christmas do sort of developed, so please try to come if you can, details here:

http://www.dolforums.com.au/topic/228245-perth-dol-christmas-dinner/

Rusky, bummer of a day, I wouldn't worry too much about PJ's, about 10 years ago when Kuges got out early in the morning I was running down the road in my mens flannelette PJs pulling my fluffy bedsocks off as I ran. Two workmen in a ditch grabbed him for me and said "Nice PJs!" laced with sarcasm of course :laugh: But it gets better! ;) The first time my housemate invited her new boyfriend over she didn't warn me he was coming and I had already changed into my fluffy purple and turquoise cookie monster PJ pants. :laugh:

To be honest if its 35 Rubystar i wouldnt take Mason he would not work n this heat.

Rusky i had the same thing happen at Gosnells club with my entry but the night before RS let me know i wasnt in the catalogue and i rang up and they let me compete ( ended up in 2nd place too)

JO posted an email yesterday saying its only going to be 29 eek1.gif in Rockingham today and by the afternoon the sea breeze will be in.

Yep Bedazzled and I will go and if all else fails the kids can have a run chasing the seagullsrofl1.gif

Bugger about your day Rusky! I know Perth let's you trial still if entries have gone missing - some have turned up in the mail a couple of weeks after COE but postmarked before!

RV, poor Zora. Hopefully it isn't KC otherwise it isn't a week you will be missing but 2 weeks more after coughing stops :(

I am still waiting for my foal...

RV is she coughing a lot?? Gibbs has had a weird choke type thing 1 x a day but i dont think its kennel cough i think he gets things stuck in his throat as he eats whatever he picks up, and he just had KC a few weeks ago. Also Mason is fine he has never had KC so if Givbs had it Mason would too :( how is Toby??

I was so looking forward to taking Gibbs to class today but im feeling ill so staying home, dont know if its allergies etc but i have terrible sinus and headache which feels like a migraine.

Bugger about your day Rusky! I know Perth let's you trial still if entries have gone missing -

Um they didn't let me compete when mine went missing frown.gif

Many years ago when I was living in BUnbury I came up for the State Obedience Trial - got to K9 only to find they hadn't received my entries - it was a long drive home.