Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Rusky - did Amypie's experience make you feel better LOL?

absolutely not because I also couldn't get the job done with Mr G. I kept taking him for a walk and nothing :( I thought he would do just that in the jumping. Roll on evening trials cos I just can't get the poo factor worked out :rofl:

Hey what is wrong with Louis ?

Boxagirl I feel for you ...it is just so bloody hard to see them grow old. Hopefully now after the treatment Bondi will be pain free and feel much more comfortable..sending hugs

Guest RosieFT

Rusky - hee hee.. poo factor... you need a terrier so you know.. oh wait, that didn't help you did it Amy? LOL .

Poo factor - my dog marks on walks, she wees SO many times it is rediculous BUT she also has to poo at least twice if not three times... and let me tell you, the first is not completed as she is having too much fun to actually take time out.. the second is the finish of the first.. and the 3rd.. well, lets just say i am sure she is marking with poo.. it is not necessary and i try and stop her.. ugh... dogs...

Amy - wait until you have a baby.. then you really lose all dignity! LOL

Boxagirl - glad to hear she seems to be improving, fingers crossed.

ETA - sorry to be so TMI, but the pooing thing is annoying the heck out of me of late!!! seriously dog... do it once and do it right!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Edited by RosieFT

Pretty impressive for RV given she hasn't been that active on here in recent times :laugh:

And the question for today is... do I go to ACWA? :o:rofl:

::p: I finally get to go back to ACWA tonight. So excited! I bet Zora will be feral!

Edited by RallyValley

No agility for me and Books tonight :( staying home playing nurse to Bondi I think- unless she is miraculously better after this afternoons massage. although I am supposed to be stewarding this saturdays agility trial (I have never stewarded before, but wanna help my club out :o ) So hopefully Bon will be ok by saturday night.

Poor Bon :( Gentle hugs to you both.

Amypie - not entered in anything. Am waiting to find out from J if Abbey has the all clear to start training again. November is also a busy month with the horses but might try and get to the last few night trials of the year :)

Poor Bon :( Gentle hugs to you both.

Amypie - not entered in anything. Am waiting to find out from J if Abbey has the all clear to start training again. November is also a busy month with the horses but might try and get to the last few night trials of the year :)

There are only 4 agility trials left for the year, and 3 obedience trials - that I have in my diary, so hopefully I haven't missed any!

Better get your entries in as I think only 2 have entries still open!?

Just some fun stats for a Tuesday afternoon:

Who posted in: Western Australian Thread

Member name Posts

RubyStar 2420

RallyValley 1741

Mason_Gibbs 1566

amypie 1255

Tiggy 1083

mirawee 977

emery 912

SparkyTansy 795

Golden Rules 633

Ptolomy 597

can not believe i am still in the top ten lol.

i wont be at canine tonight andrew working and he has the car sigh

loz i hope bondi feels better :( give her a hug for me poor girl

I am a bad mummy a belated Happy 1st birthday to my beautiful boy chance on October 30 sorry sweet boy a nice meaty bone tonight for you

efs

Edited by emery