Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Just a little thing to think about if your dog has not had Bowen before don't train them or expect too much out of them for a couple of days afterwards. SOmetimes they can feel a little tender but it wears off quickly. Once they are used to it the only need the rest of the day after they are done off.

Bowen fixed Lewis's back and has helped both mine a lot.

Yep thanks, OSS thumbsup1.gif She could have seen them on Friday but I have trials on Friday and Saturday nights so I asked for earlier next week instead (another trial next Friday night). Wanted to be sure they were rested well after treatment :) So I will give training a miss the night and night after they are done.

You entered tomorrow night MG? think you are but you said next week so just checking!

Im entered tomorrow for Cooverdale and next fri at K9, i may finish work too late to get there in time next fri, had to cancel my shift for tomorrow to make it in time as it is..

We are planning on going to the Vic Lappy Championships since it will be the first specialty show at Champ level for the breed in Australia! Am tossing up whether to drive over and do Adelaide International on the way :)

Thanks guys Mirawee when is the Adelaide International ? and where is it held, I havent heard of it before

Bondi is back from her accupuncture with Deb- she was so good :thumbsup: Didn't mind the needles, even though there were some very painful spots- she was being stoic :laugh: Can already see some improvement :) and she loved Deb (and Deb liked her :laugh: She couldn't believe Bon was nearly 9- thought she looked 2 or 3! :D )

Bondi is back from her accupuncture with Deb- she was so good :thumbsup: Didn't mind the needles, even though there were some very painful spots- she was being stoic :laugh: Can already see some improvement :) and she loved Deb (and Deb liked her :laugh: She couldn't believe Bon was nearly 9- thought she looked 2 or 3! :D )

Good news Boxagirl thumbsup1.gif Do you have to go back again?

I need help from my West Aussie training pals.

I know of someone with a Whippet and she needs help with training.

He does not really care for food and can be a bit naughty at home. He is going to training classes but as he is not food motivated he pretty much shuts down. It appears the instructor that they have at the moment is not really sure how to handle him when he does that so they seem to be not getting the help they need.

He has a very Novice handler.

THey need help to work out a good motivator for him and someone who can help with strateries when he decides to not work. Can anyone help me with realy good classes, clubs that I can pass onto her.

I have suggested Kathy Kopellis McLeod and they would love to go to her, but she is a little bit expensive for them at the moment so they would like to try a club setting before going down that road just yet.

Thank you once again :)