Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Does anyone know where we can hire an anti-bark collar from in Perth? or to buy?

Our rescue dog seems to be a fence barker, whenever anyone walks along she goes off and we are worried about getting complaints

The Dog Line Colin Seal has hire buy or just hire he is on face book and has a web site

www.thedogline.com.au

Just a quick introduction from a fellow WA dweller.

I'm Hannah :wave:

I have a 4 y/o GSP named Rumor and I'm currently playing the puppy waiting game for a Mini Bull Terrier pup. :walkdog:

So sorry to read about poor Bondi :(

Welcome Unuscornu! :welcome:

Mini Bully - how cute!! There is a lovely adolescent Bull Terrier that gets walked around my neighbourhood, very placid and well behaved fellow - white with a black eye patch :D

Does anyone know where we can hire an anti-bark collar from in Perth? or to buy?

Our rescue dog seems to be a fence barker, whenever anyone walks along she goes off and we are worried about getting complaints

The Dog Line Colin Seal has hire buy or just hire he is on face book and has a web site

www.thedogline.com.au

:thanks: Wazzat Xolo

Mini Bully - how cute!! There is a lovely adolescent Bull Terrier that gets walked around my neighbourhood, very placid and well behaved fellow - white with a black eye patch :D

I've heard they can be very clownish but make excellent companions. I'm getting a girl just so there are no plays for dominance with Rumor. I would love a white one with a black eye patch.. they just look so right! but beggars can't be choosers.. I'll be lucky if there are any girls at all in the litter. SO EXCITED! :happydance2:

Hello and welcome - love your GSP, I would love one one day and I know exactly where I would get one from :) Just needs to be the right time :)

Thanks! In all my 20 years there has hardly been a time where I didn't own a GSP. He's a massive softie. He broke his leg as a puppy, was very timid and used to being indoors so the breeder (who we had owned GSPs from before) was waiting for the right family to come along and give him the life he needed. I had my heart set on a solid liver girl.. and ended up with a spotty boy! :laugh:

I couldn't speak highly enough about the breed.

Are they Whippets in your signature?

I've loved Whippets for a very long time and I was planning on getting one and somehow changed my mind to a MBT.. don't even know how, they're such opposites!

I'll definitely own one in my lifetime though.

Hello and welcome - love your GSP, I would love one one day and I know exactly where I would get one from :) Just needs to be the right time :)

Where would you get a GSP from OSoSwift? :provoke:

We'll be ramping up our search for a puppy in a few weeks and any recommendations would be appreciated. We are definately getting one from the eastern states and have made a few enquiries - we just need to find the right one now and one which is having a litter with girls after we missed out earlier in the year!

I know a few people who have both whippets and GSPs, they seem to go well together.

welcome Unuscornu looking forward to seeing some pics of your possible baby MBT!

I love bullies and minis and met some at the perth royal this year and had a cuddle. they are such characters.

So bummed that I didn't get a chance to go this year. Would have been great to meet some breeders. There doesn't seem to be many in WA.

I get photo and video updates in 2 weeks!! and if all goes well, I'll be sure to post them here :)

yay! Oso is gonna cross to the dark side *evil grin*

I have always wanted a GSP, have shown them occasionally for a friend.

One in particular was my absolute love - just adored him. I very nearly came home with a puppy in my car from Perth once but at that point my income was lower and I really couldn't afford 3 big dogs. Broke my heart but I ahd to say no at that time. One day however I will have one......and another Rotti :)

Where would you get a GSP from OSoSwift? :provoke:

We'll be ramping up our search for a puppy in a few weeks and any recommendations would be appreciated. We are definately getting one from the eastern states and have made a few enquiries - we just need to find the right one now and one which is having a litter with girls after we missed out earlier in the year!

I know a few people who have both whippets and GSPs, they seem to go well together.

I would get one from Jenny Cattell - Kobidan GSP's :)

I've heard they can be very clownish but make excellent companions. I'm getting a girl just so there are no plays for dominance with Rumor. I would love a white one with a black eye patch.. they just look so right! but beggars can't be choosers.. I'll be lucky if there are any girls at all in the litter. SO EXCITED! :happydance2:

Thanks! In all my 20 years there has hardly been a time where I didn't own a GSP. He's a massive softie. He broke his leg as a puppy, was very timid and used to being indoors so the breeder (who we had owned GSPs from before) was waiting for the right family to come along and give him the life he needed. I had my heart set on a solid liver girl.. and ended up with a spotty boy! :laugh:

I couldn't speak highly enough about the breed.

Are they Whippets in your signature?

I've loved Whippets for a very long time and I was planning on getting one and somehow changed my mind to a MBT.. don't even know how, they're such opposites!

I'll definitely own one in my lifetime though.

Yep they are Whippets and a boofhead, love them, wonderful little dogs and quite a change from the Dobes I have had previously :)

Edited by OSoSwift