Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Congrats to Millie for her pass!! naughty Ruby she probably wanted to go find a bird rather than a boring dummy :D

I have a net cargo barrier RS and it works really well. I've only had an issue once when Lulu managed to somehow squeeze herself through the side into the back seat, but it hasn't happened since. They are quite easy to put in as well - just the anchor points in the ceiling and the floor of the back area.

Congrats to Millie for her pass!! naughty Ruby she probably wanted to go find a bird rather than a boring dummy :D

I have a net cargo barrier RS and it works really well. I've only had an issue once when Lulu managed to somehow squeeze herself through the side into the back seat, but it hasn't happened since. They are quite easy to put in as well - just the anchor points in the ceiling and the floor of the back area.

Yeah she might have gone screw this, I want a birdy! Who knows!

I'd love to see your setup for your car please! When are you at K9 next? I will probably come train tonight (shock horror! eek1.gif)

Anyone have tips on stopping a phantom or do i need to ride it out? There is like 12 days to our national and bloody dog is right in the middle of a phantom still swollen from her season and funny shaped boobies. At least i pray its a phantom its like fort knox here when they are in season so i don't think an accident happened at any time

Thanks ST i've never dealt with a phantom yet so wasn't sure, she looks awesome though ROFL bar the titties hahahhahaha, might increase her exercise slightly so she doesn't start to look pudgy hopefully :) they always do things like this for the important shows don't they :D

:rofl: kiesha - I was just telling Tassie I am back from a trip to the park with i-squeak :rofl:. And she reckons I would have told her if I had made a quick trip to Perth - little does she know :rofl:. Edited by ness

emery yes they always, always choose the worst time for things like this. Ari was in season when I went to SA for the national with her... the day we arrived she was in standing heat!! luckily they split dogs and bitches two separate days but it was still quite annoying having to deal with her season as well, particularly as she travelled with an entire male!

I've just got the news that 10 GSP puppies were born in NSW today and hopefully one will be coming to live with us.... :cheer::dancingelephant: !!!

We've been waiting over 12 months for a litter from this breeder.

Woohoo CareyJ! You would hope with 10 in the litter you shouldn't miss out :rofl: I can't wait to see photos when you little munchkin arrives :)

Emery, of course they do something so they aren't at their best for the big shows :laugh: We were very happy when Anikka came into season as it meant she had over a month to then be good for Melbourne :) Fingers crossed she doesn't dump any more coat though! Suvi should finish her season in another week and we have everything crossed that Lumi doesn't come in until we are back in WA! With 3 entire males going over the last thing we want is an in season bitch since it will already be hard enough juggling dogs between the two yards since a few can't be in together :o Oh... and I am assuming Jive won't decide to have her first season at 5 months :rofl:

So who is going retrieving this Sunday?

And my excitement for the weekend... getting grey hairs watching my 4 month old kelpie launch herself at the cattle grid (about 1.5m wide) :eek: While she only made it 2/3 of the way over she did manage to come out unscathed luckily! Then on Saturday I got to deal with parking at the RAAF airshow (:wave: to Emery) which added a few more grey hairs when everyone tried to leave at once!

Oh and I should say... no you can't use my toilet (that would mean I have to clean my house :o ) but my parents would be ok... :p

As for portable... um, doubt it would get there by Sunday. Are you offering to clean it if we get it though? :rofl: