Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Cos his mummy didn't feed him enough :rofl:. I mean he only gets frozen sardine and kibble kongs I think he is very deprived and his mummy needs to be reported.

:rofl: thanks Ness :p The authorities are going to stop taking our calls soon with all this reporting :rofl:

I am keen :-) is it the rockingham beach by the point?

Yay! :) There's a carpark at the corner of Governor & Rockingham Beach Rd, it's the beach just off there :)

Welcome to WA Whitka :)

Weasels, what day are you on for the herding demo? Is it on the Thursday? If so you will have to come and meet Jive and Banjo as they are showing that day :)

Well I am officially ready for bed LOL.

I had this little fellow keeping me awake last night ;)

Foal4small.jpg

He was born at Midnight which meant I got little sleep beforehand... then took 2 hours before I gave up and helped him to his feet so he could drink. Then checked again at 4am to make sure he was still ok before waking up around 6.30 to check on him out the window before going back to bed until 8am (although not back to sleep) ROFL.

I *think* his name will be Dare... Possibly Mirawee Nimbus or Mirawee Nights Watch for registered names.

That foal is so cute I nearly died. I am gonna ask a stupid question here, royal show? Is it like a gigantic dog show? Still new here lol

It's an agricultural show which travels Aus, so sheep, cattle, dogs, cats, woodchopping, produce etc. plus lots of festival rides and junk food for the kiddies

I miss the beach :( Suppose its not that bad the closest one to me is like 4 hours away :laugh:

And they are some of the best in the world :)

And I cant wait to check them out :thumbsup:

That foal is so cute :love: What breed is he?

Edited by whitka

Mr Foal is now definitely called Dare :D Hopefully his official name will be Mirawee Night's Watch :)

He is a pedigree mongrel :laugh: Dad is a German Riding Pony and Mum is a Warmblood x Arab x Australian Stock Horse :) The foal will be registered Part Arabian and Part Welsh though lol

Mr Foal is now definitely called Dare :D Hopefully his official name will be Mirawee Night's Watch :)

He is a pedigree mongrel :laugh: Dad is a German Riding Pony and Mum is a Warmblood x Arab x Australian Stock Horse :) The foal will be registered Part Arabian and Part Welsh though lol

Welcome, Dare! I like his official name, I think it's quite fitting!

So what happens when you are a Mini Schnauzer and live with a couple of Labradors - you start imitating them, of course! My girls will chase a ball at the park and when they're tired, they like to lay down in the shade and squeak on their ball, or lay with it between their feet. Or if you're Ruby, you lay down with ball, make eye contact with someone, get up to show them the ball making happy grunty noises, lay down again, make eye contact with someone, get up... you get the drift!

Pippa at the park this afternoon with my girls. Them with a normal sized i-squeak, Pippa with a small one, too cute laugh.gif

photo2.jpg

And this is what happens when the park is freshly mowed, you have to roll in it and get it stuck in your coat!

photo1.jpg

photo1-1.jpg