Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

You take bloody lovely photos.

Sent steve with the staffies the link as he has popped up in a few, and he sent it onto the owners of the kerry blue, they were trying to track me down, as they thought I took the photos and they wanted to use on their DOL progile.. I told them you had, and that you have given permission as long as they leave your sig on there. They were so happy with the photo.

You will have to get some of my little fella soon :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: But I understand the liklihood of others wanting someone else to handle their dog, especially a newbie handler, are slim :rofl:

I don't think J would mind it just depends on if she is going to breed her next season... at the moment we are keeping everything crossed that she doesn't decide to come in season in the next two weeks :laugh: Abbey is pretty easy to run but does take lots of cues from the handler so will stuff up if you do :laugh: You will have to have a play with her at ACWA after the nationals (and pending girly stuff on her part :mad)

4531716388_533ce9ef19_o.jpg

Aww there's my little man! :laugh:

Winpara you must have a good zoom lens to capture him looking so big, and it looks like he is jumping heaps higher than 300 :thumbsup:

I saw you with Mia, she is very cute!

Poor little Kyzer slept pretty much all yesterday, he had a big weekend!

What a great shot of Kyzer, well done Winapara.

Unless there is anyone out there with a semi-experienced agility dog who doesn't mind a newbie handler giving their dog a shot :rofl::laugh:

I could always ask J if you can do a NFC Novice jumping round with Abbey :laugh: Although she may be preggers then...

Not sure she would say yes Mirawee, no offence intended Rubystar but even with Jenna there are very few people I would let handle her over a course, not that many would want to of course being the little nutter she is. :thumbsup:

But I can't really speak for her so who knows.

Not sure she would say yes Mirawee, no offence intended Rubystar but even with Jenna there are very few people I would let handle her over a course, not that many would want to of course being the little nutter she is. :laugh:

LOL I wouldn't even suggest anyone without experience try and run Jenna :doh: Abbey is a different story though and for jumping she could pretty well run with anyone... agility is another matter... although maybe a new handler would help with that :laugh: And hey if I get someone else to run Jenna and Abbey I will have lots of time for my new pup when I get her :laugh: *quietly slinks away to hide before seeing what reaction that statement gets* :mad

Not sure she would say yes Mirawee, no offence intended Rubystar but even with Jenna there are very few people I would let handle her over a course, not that many would want to of course being the little nutter she is. :laugh:

LOL I wouldn't even suggest anyone without experience try and run Jenna :doh: Abbey is a different story though and for jumping she could pretty well run with anyone... agility is another matter... although maybe a new handler would help with that :laugh: And hey if I get someone else to run Jenna and Abbey I will have lots of time for my new pup when I get her :laugh: *quietly slinks away to hide before seeing what reaction that statement gets* ;)

AaaGGGHH! Might have to have a word with your mum about this new puppy, have to tell her its a BAD BAD idea :mad .You know you like the challenge and what good practice it is for when your pup is old enough. Besides by the time your pup is ready the girls will probabaly be ready to retire from Agility. Jenna better start behaving better so she can finish titling before you give up on her. ;)

:laugh: Mum already told J that if I get a new pup I won't have time to run your dogs :laugh: I think J decided that running your dogs was a better idea but that since all our show dogs are now titled I need still need another pup so I would just have to sleep less. I think Mum is just hoping that no red/tan bitches are born :laugh:

Unless there is anyone out there with a semi-experienced agility dog who doesn't mind a newbie handler giving their dog a shot ;) :p

I could always ask J if you can do a NFC Novice jumping round with Abbey ;) Although she may be preggers then...

Not sure she would say yes Mirawee, no offence intended Rubystar but even with Jenna there are very few people I would let handle her over a course, not that many would want to of course being the little nutter she is. :mad

:laugh: No offence taken, totally know where you're coming from! Don't worry guys, I was only half serious :doh: I still have a fair way to go before I am ready to enter the ring, let alone my dog, and I can't wait to run with Ruby so will hold out til then!! :laugh::laugh: And no, it won't be this June :p ;)

:laugh: Mum already told J that if I get a new pup I won't have time to run your dogs :laugh: I think J decided that running your dogs was a better idea but that since all our show dogs are now titled I need still need another pup so I would just have to sleep less. I think Mum is just hoping that no red/tan bitches are born :doh:

I think she's missing puppy breathe, will just have to get Aussie puppy breathe :laugh: . Yep, we all need a new showdog (hope Jenna can read this).

I think she's missing puppy breathe, will just have to get Aussie puppy breathe :laugh: . Yep, we all need a new showdog (hope Jenna can read this).

No, I think she just know that I want a red/tan show kelpie and I am spoilt :laugh: Only problem is that we will probably all have new puppies at around the same time so will be competing against each other for group :doh: I know that T is planning on breeding Suvi and she is due in any time now, J has already bred P and is still thinking of breeding A so I am sure will end up with a pup from at least one of those litters, you are planning on breeding Jenna when she comes in in June or so (if she behaves this time :laugh: ) and mother of my pup to be (hopefully) is due in around June as well!

I think she's missing puppy breathe, will just have to get Aussie puppy breathe :doh: . Yep, we all need a new showdog (hope Jenna can read this).

No, I think she just know that I want a red/tan show kelpie and I am spoilt :laugh: Only problem is that we will probably all have new puppies at around the same time so will be competing against each other for group :mad I know that T is planning on breeding Suvi and she is due in any time now, J has already bred P and is still thinking of breeding A so I am sure will end up with a pup from at least one of those litters, you are planning on breeding Jenna when she comes in in June or so (if she behaves this time :laugh: ) and mother of my pup to be (hopefully) is due in around June as well!

That's okay even if you all beat me I'll still be your friend. :laugh: As long as I get to win sometimes. ;)

:laugh: Mum already told J that if I get a new pup I won't have time to run your dogs :laugh: I think J decided that running your dogs was a better idea but that since all our show dogs are now titled I need still need another pup so I would just have to sleep less. I think Mum is just hoping that no red/tan bitches are born :mad

No pressure or anything Jenna :doh:

Fetchindawgs who won restricted yesterday???

I believe that it was pretty hot yesterday which wouldn't make it easy.

Martyn and Dana (GSP) won restricted. Only one finisher. Very hot at the trial, and the runs were tough.

To the person looking for a Golden puppy (Goldenrules ???), I know someone in Vic. having a litter, half show lines, half field. If you're interested PM me and I'll give you details and a contact.

:laugh: Mum already told J that if I get a new pup I won't have time to run your dogs :laugh: I think J decided that running your dogs was a better idea but that since all our show dogs are now titled I need still need another pup so I would just have to sleep less. I think Mum is just hoping that no red/tan bitches are born :mad

That's ok Mason's mum Jenna's response to preasure is to go in to clown mode. Maybe why she jumped the lounge suite just before giving birth to a belly full of puppies last time.

23641_1329610113737_1035502386_30830641_7003128_n.jpg

This is the girl I would have liked to have kept from her last litter. Brooklyn is the daddy. She is quiet happy where she is though and her human parents love her to bits, she gets to go to the beach and camping quiet often and ride in the new boat.

That's ok Mason's mum Jenna's response to preasure is to go in to clown mode. Maybe why she jumped the lounge suite just before giving birth to a belly full of puppies last time.

23641_1329610113737_1035502386_30830641_7003128_n.jpg

This is the girl I would have liked to have kept from her last litter. Brooklyn is the daddy. She is quiet happy where she is though and her human parents love her to bits, she gets to go to the beach and camping quiet often and ride in the new boat.

She is lovely, I am slowly warming to the idea is aussie shepherds, I like them loads now after being around Jenna and there are a few at our club too.

Wow, she sure is Brooklyn's daughter! She looks a lot like him.

Yep, the two girls I liked the best in the litter where very like Brooklyn. Probabaly part of the reason I liked them as much is that I have always loved Brooklyn, handsome as well as incredably smart.