Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

:laugh: Mum already told J that if I get a new pup I won't have time to run your dogs :laugh: I think J decided that running your dogs was a better idea but that since all our show dogs are now titled I need still need another pup so I would just have to sleep less. I think Mum is just hoping that no red/tan bitches are born :mad

I think she's missing puppy breathe, will just have to get Aussie puppy breathe :laugh: . Yep, we all need a new showdog (hope Jenna can read this).

No pressure or anything Jenna :doh:

That's ok Mason's mum Jenna's response to preasure is to go in to clown mode. Maybe why she jumped the lounge suite just before giving birth to a belly full of puppies last time.

23641_1329610113737_1035502386_30830641_7003128_n.jpg

This is the girl I would have liked to have kept from her last litter. Brooklyn is the daddy. She is quiet happy where she is though and her human parents love her to bits, she gets to go to the beach and camping quiet often and ride in the new boat.

She is lovely, I am slowly warming to the idea is aussie shepherds, I like them loads now after being around Jenna and there are a few at our club too.

Hey, Mason's Mum do you know the owners? I have a few pups that went north of the river, maybe one is Jenna/Brooklyn ofspring. They would be black tri's

Edited by ozjen

:laugh: Mum already told J that if I get a new pup I won't have time to run your dogs :laugh: I think J decided that running your dogs was a better idea but that since all our show dogs are now titled I need still need another pup so I would just have to sleep less. I think Mum is just hoping that no red/tan bitches are born :mad

I think she's missing puppy breathe, will just have to get Aussie puppy breathe :laugh: . Yep, we all need a new showdog (hope Jenna can read this).

No pressure or anything Jenna :doh:

That's ok Mason's mum Jenna's response to preasure is to go in to clown mode. Maybe why she jumped the lounge suite just before giving birth to a belly full of puppies last time.

This is the girl I would have liked to have kept from her last litter. Brooklyn is the daddy. She is quiet happy where she is though and her human parents love her to bits, she gets to go to the beach and camping quiet often and ride in the new boat.

She is lovely, I am slowly warming to the idea is aussie shepherds, I like them loads now after being around Jenna and there are a few at our club too.

Hey, Mason's Mum do you know the owners? I have a few pups that went north of the river, maybe one is Jenna/Brooklyn ofspring. They would be black tri's

I know the one lady a little but she only has a pup and its the lighter coloured one?? Not sure what its called I dont know much about them. I must say I like the black tri's best.

Edited to say that I will keep my eyes open and if i see tri coloured aussies i will ask owners where they got the dog from, they may only come to agility in which case I wouldnt see them as we dont go.

Edited by Masons_mom

Speaking of 'aussies' RubyStar did you see the one at the practice trial :laugh: . I can see why you want one but I like my short single coat doggies :laugh: .

Lol they do have a lot of hair but they cant shed more than a lab!! :laugh:

Oooww! Nice one of Abbey, don't suppose you got any of Jenna the other Aussie on Mirrawee's team?

I can see the photos now :laugh: They are great :laugh: Except the one of Abbey shows her missing the last weaver :laugh: ETA: and also that she missed one earlier since she is coming out the wrong way! She was so over it LOL

Edited by mirawee

:cheer: Mum already told J that if I get a new pup I won't have time to run your dogs :( I think J decided that running your dogs was a better idea but that since all our show dogs are now titled I need still need another pup so I would just have to sleep less. I think Mum is just hoping that no red/tan bitches are born :)

I think she's missing puppy breathe, will just have to get Aussie puppy breathe :o . Yep, we all need a new showdog (hope Jenna can read this).

No pressure or anything Jenna :)

Spitting image of her daddy or what! :laugh:

:( Maybe by the time I'm ready for one you'll be ready for one and we could end up with littermates :cheer:

Edited by RubyStar

Speaking of 'aussies' RubyStar did you see the one at the practice trial :cheer: . I can see why you want one but I like my short single coat doggies :( .

Yup, saw her red and blue merle! No fair, she has one of each colour I want! :laugh:

Oooww! Nice one of Abbey, don't suppose you got any of Jenna the other Aussie on Mirrawee's team?

I can see the photos now :laugh: They are great :( Except the one of Abbey shows her missing the last weaver :cheer: ETA: and also that she missed one earlier since she is coming out the wrong way! She was so over it LOL

Never picked that up, see I knew there was more than one reason that you handled Jenna instead of me.

I know the one lady a little but she only has a pup and its the lighter coloured one?? Not sure what its called I dont know much about them. I must say I like the black tri's best.

That's one of the instructors isn't it? She has a red merle little girl, and she is SUCH a beauty :( I can't help but stare at her, she's adorable!! Oh my I want one right now!! :cheer:

:cheer: Mum already told J that if I get a new pup I won't have time to run your dogs :( I think J decided that running your dogs was a better idea but that since all our show dogs are now titled I need still need another pup so I would just have to sleep less. I think Mum is just hoping that no red/tan bitches are born :)

I think she's missing puppy breathe, will just have to get Aussie puppy breathe :o . Yep, we all need a new showdog (hope Jenna can read this).

Spitting image of her daddy or what! :laugh:

Yep! He has strong genes. :)

Sooooooo pretty!!!!!! :laugh:

I think she's missing puppy breathe, will just have to get Aussie puppy breathe :) . Yep, we all need a new showdog (hope Jenna can read this).

Spitting image of her daddy or what! :o

That's one of the instructors isn't it? She has a red merle little girl, and she is SUCH a beauty :thumbsup: I can't help but stare at her, she's adorable!! Oh my I want one right now!! :thumbsup:

Yes it is, she is lovely, I think she has blue eyes, does that colour always have the blue eyes and will they change or will they always be blue?? The owner is not instructing this year, she is really good I enjoyed her classes :)

Edited by Masons_mom

:thumbsup: Maybe by the time I'm ready for one you'll be ready for one and we could end up with littermates :thumbsup:

Maybe :) I would like one the same colour as Jenna ( if I ever get one, I still also want my yellow lab too and I cant have 3 dogs lol) :wave:

Does anyone know when Midland starts obidience again? I am considering going with Lincoln to the beginners class because it is so close to home.

I'm not sure about the beginners class but the obedience starts back tonight after the break over the school holidays. I'm taking my two so might see you there and I'll see you at Eden Hill on Thursday :thumbsup: .

hmm might need to email them and make sure I can join.

Does anyone know when Midland starts obidience again? I am considering going with Lincoln to the beginners class because it is so close to home.

I'm not sure about the beginners class but the obedience starts back tonight after the break over the school holidays. I'm taking my two so might see you there and I'll see you at Eden Hill on Thursday :thumbsup: .

I'd try ringing because they don't always get back to you when you email. My class starts at 7.30 but I might get there earlier to watch the UD class. I'll bring the dvds on Thursday :thumbsup: .

I won't be at Midland as thier classes are full :thumbsup: so may just do Eden Hill with Lincoln.

Anybody live in the shire of Swan and have a multi dog licence? Was it hard to get? My parents are looking at a 6 acre property out that way.

I'd try ringing because they don't always get back to you when you email. My class starts at 7.30 but I might get there earlier to watch the UD class. I'll bring the dvds on Thursday :cry: .

I won't be at Midland as thier classes are full :thumbsup: so may just do Eden Hill with Lincoln.

Anybody live in the shire of Swan and have a multi dog licence? Was it hard to get? My parents are looking at a 6 acre property out that way.

I'd try ringing because they don't always get back to you when you email. My class starts at 7.30 but I might get there earlier to watch the UD class. I'll bring the dvds on Thursday :cry: .

I live in the City Of Swan but have no idea on the dog license question as I only have the one...I am guessing though that if its a 6 acre place they shouldnt have a hassle with it??