Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

If anyone is in Bunbury for the show on the weekend - please feel free to stick your head in the kitchen (where I'll be working) and say hello.

Argh note to self another DOLer who is handy in the kitchen - hey guys make sure she parks close by when she next comes to Perth for a trial :)

Does that mean you won't save me a parking spot in Rockingham cos I don't plan on baking for this weekend? :party: :party: :laugh:

LOL about the parking spot - yep I will save you and Bedazzled one. You will see my car parked under the trees and I will put 2 chairs out. I generally drive the car down with one of the non trialling kids and then walk back to mums - so I may not be there when you arrive.

LOL about the parking spot - yep I will save you and Bedazzled one. You will see my car parked under the trees and I will put 2 chairs out. I generally drive the car down with one of the non trialling kids and then walk back to mums - so I may not be there when you arrive.

Thanks :) I still haven't even looked up how to get there - hope I can find it!

Yeah thats awesome, here are the stats:

Who posted in: Western Australian Thread

Poster Posts

valleyCBR 1032

RubyStar 1015 So basically RS me and you post too much :party:

:rofl::rofl:

:party:

How did you get that info? There's probably a button in clear view but I'm too lazy to look :laugh:

You press on the number of posts in th thread and it breaks it down for you. :p

I am off to Bunbury this afternoon! :) WZ and Lab_Rat my friend want's to know if there is a KFC in Bunbury?

If anyone is in Bunbury for the show on the weekend - please feel free to stick your head in the kitchen (where I'll be working) and say hello.

Argh note to self another DOLer who is handy in the kitchen - hey guys make sure she parks close by when she next comes to Perth for a trial :laugh:

Does that mean you won't save me a parking spot in Rockingham cos I don't plan on baking for this weekend? :o :D :D

hehehehehehe hope i get ot bed before 3am again tonight so i will be bright eyed and bushy tailed to bake lol

I am off to Bunbury this afternoon! :thumbsup: WZ and Lab_Rat my friend want's to know if there is a KFC in Bunbury?
Yes there is a KFC in Bunno just over the road about 300m away from Hay park!!

I just got another email from Clean Run and it says!!

Hi Jacqi,

First of all … great picture of your pup on the beach!

Thank you so much for letting us know about this. Do you have contact information on the individual that is responsible for the blog? We would like to do something nice for him/her.

Pam

So I am not sure what to tell them?? Do I mention the thread starter?? Let me know what you guys decide and I will email the answer back!!

Not only do we have one KFC at Hay Park - there is a second one on the other side of town...... :p

Hi everyone, Thanks for the kind welcome

Mine was the Siberian Husky...oh the joys of being a newbie and trialling with a non-traditional obedience breed. I think 'trial' is the entirely correct word!

We've only just started - The comp on Saturday was only our second trial, and first away from our home ground in Bunbury. I think we need a bit (alot!) more practice before we head to a new ground again so that is the aim for the next few months training. It was worth the trip to Perth though to watch all the amazing dogs up there and go to Canine.

How will we know which one is you in the kitchen TW, or will there only be you????

I may head in on Sunday.....depending on how much sleep I get after ns.

Has anyone emailed Ptolomy's details to Wazzat?

Also I have to say Bunbury Nandos is the best Nandos ever! :p If it was up to me we would be having that for tea instead of crappy KFC :laugh:

Lilly and Toby have even been (to the carpark) of Bunbury Nando's when we stopped through on our way to Busselton in January!

Also Morely KFC is the best if you have to have it, Forrestfield Maccas and Kalamunda Chicken Treat. (I need a life :thumbsup: )

Edited cause I can't spell!

Edited by valleyCBR

How will we know which one is you in the kitchen TW, or will there only be you????

Ha ha - There should only be one or two people in the kitchen as we are preparing food, tea and coffee for the judges and stewards. Food for all and sundry will be available outside at a BBQ and coffee van.

I will only be there Saturday but am pretty easy to spot being very short and apparently looking far younger than I actually am (I'm still getting asked for ID when I buy wine, despite being legally able to drink for a decade!. Grrrr.). I may be around Sunday morning walking my Sibe 'Zazu' and doing some attention work.

Also I have to say Bunbury Nandos is the best Nandos ever! :p If it was up to me we would be having that for tea instead of crappy KFC :laugh:

Lilly and Toby have even been (to the carpark) of Bunbury Nando's when we stopped through on our way to Busselton in January!

Also Morely KFC is the best if you have to have it, Forrestfield Maccas and Kalamunda Chicken Treat. (I need a life :thumbsup: )

Kalamunda Chicken Treat Sucks... i work in Kalamunda and refuse to eat there... prefer to go to the bottom of the hill - High Wycombe!

Ha ha - There should only be one or two people in the kitchen as we are preparing food, tea and coffee for the judges and stewards. Food for all and sundry will be available outside at a BBQ and coffee van.

I will only be there Saturday but am pretty easy to spot being very short and apparently looking far younger than I actually am (I'm still getting asked for ID when I buy wine, despite being legally able to drink for a decade!. Grrrr.). I may be around Sunday morning walking my Sibe 'Zazu' and doing some attention work.

Mmmmmmm cofffe van at Bunbury.... they are sooo good... shame im not going, may have to duck in Saturday morning on my way to Peppermint Grove Beach!

Mmmmmmm cofffe van at Bunbury.... they are sooo good... shame im not going, may have to duck in Saturday morning on my way to Peppermint Grove Beach!

Kalamunda Chicken treat is so awesome :thumbsup: and I am staying in peppy grove beach this weekend too! :p

Kalamunda Chicken treat is so awesome :thumbsup: and I am staying in peppy grove beach this weekend too! :p

Ewww... if you like bad service, and shrivelled up chicken rolls.....

I think Im staying on the beach front... Am down there for a hens day-night/weekend. Drive down early tomorrow, getting picked up for a winery bus tour during the day, and its dress up as something starting with L...

I had off chicken from Morley KFC and I have never eaten KFC ever again!

I think Im staying on the beach front... Am down there for a hens day-night/weekend. Drive down early tomorrow, getting picked up for a winery bus tour during the day, and its dress up as something starting with L...

So what are you dressing up as??!!! :p :thumbsup:

Edited by Golden Rules