Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Too many cute puppy photos again guys :cheer: Paddy, Shimi and Lincoln look great :)

And just because this clip cracks me up each time I watch it:

. Clip is of my latest foal at 5 days old (some of you may have seen it on my FB page :D )

That was so cute :o

Such a cute foal!!! So much energy while her mum just lazily chomps away :D Very apt choice of music too! :)

Amaya decided early on that feed time is a good time to do zoomies :o The first few days her mum, Abbey, had to leave her feed and follow her, but over the last couple of days she has given up and just keeps and eye on her (as you can see from the clip). Give it another few weeks and she won't even bother doing that :o

Yes I did see Mum watching on :rofl:

How much long til pretty 'lil Shimi comes home Tiggy? Can't be long! :cheer:

2 weeks 1 day :)

Jeepers, time creeps up so quickly huh?! So you taking leave to settle the bubba in? ;)

Congrats to those that go passes at the obedience trial today you looked great. i saw you all but got a bit shy lol so stayed with the kids and the dogs. i taught kelari how to stay whilst we were there quite impressed with her had my friend walk past her and everything and she only looked.

my friends rotti broke on her stays (apologies if she bugged any of your dogs) but for her first trial did ok. no pass but there is always next time and now they know what to work on. I go the bug so am gonna train kelari a bit harder hmm now to teach her to sit she has no clue lol

I am a bit peed off now, I ask a question in the training thread about something to do with training, get asked if my dog is fat ( dont know how thats relative) then when I post a pic and get told that yes he is a bit overweight. Seems that if a lab is not anorexic then people just call them fat - makes me wonder why I even bother to post sometimes!! :laugh:

I am a bit peed off now, I ask a question in the training thread about something to do with training, get asked if my dog is fat ( dont know how thats relative) then when I post a pic and get told that yes he is a bit overweight. Seems that if a lab is not anorexic then people just call them fat - makes me wonder why I even bother to post sometimes!! :love:

lol everyones an expert Mason, just ignore them!!

I was told at the Bunbury dog show my dog shouldnt have won his Int in Group as **** should have won because it was a Champ and my dog was not!

I was also informed how much I paid for them and a whole lot of other information on my dogs and how I aquired them,

GEE thank god for all the people at Dog Show, what the hell would I know without them!! :laugh::laugh:

I think its the culture of the Dog World............................ everyones an expert!!

Mason is a lovely dog, smile at them!!

Emery I planned on coming over and say hello - but when I asked you had gone - so sorry. I knew you were there because Beans told me and the rest of the trial that there was a little kids with a truck playing outside her car :laugh: and I put 2 +2 together :love:

Bedazzled used her clean run cool coat at yesterdays trial while I used my Shammy one. I have to say I was very impressed with it and now plan on getting a collar and lead to match :laugh:

I had a lovely day getting to take Rubystar's girl into Open - I loved every minute of it, even if it did look like the wrong coloured handbag.

I had a lovely day getting to take Rubystar's girl into Open - I loved every minute of it, even if it did look like the wrong coloured handbag.

Anytime :eek: Even though she caused a scene running through the UD ring :laugh: I have to grin about it cos she was looking for me - I can't believe my girl cared enough to worry where I was :laugh::love:

I am a bit peed off now, I ask a question in the training thread about something to do with training, get asked if my dog is fat ( dont know how thats relative) then when I post a pic and get told that yes he is a bit overweight. Seems that if a lab is not anorexic then people just call them fat - makes me wonder why I even bother to post sometimes!! :laugh:

Mason isn't overweight, you know it and everyone who has ever seen Mason knows it so just forget about it!! :laugh:

Ignore the posts that p*ss you off and go back to asking the question you want help with! :love:

Nawww I watched the SFE video and Ruby's head was swinging around trying to find Mum :laugh: She still didn't move though! :laugh: She was probably thinking you were going to drive off without her again :eek:

MM I read the posts differently, she was saying he looks a bit beefy but that she is an agility person (we know what those people are like with dogs and their weight :love: ) and then she told you to feel him because you can't tell from the photo, can you feel ribs?

I lost another laptop cable on Friday when I came home late... I rolled up a newspaper and smacked myself over the head for leaving it within reach :eek:

Was that after the SFE RubyStar :love: .

After retrieve on the flat - she pulled another "Ruby" and took her second dump for the morning (though she had the grace to leave the ring to do it :eek:) then as I thought Ptolomy was going to get Ruby back being her handler for the day and I ran up the side with a poo bag to get the poo, Ptolomy got the poo and we both forgot about the dog so she was tearing around wondering who she should go to :eek: I really shouldn't laugh, it was very naughty of her, but it was one of those situations where she didn't know if she was coming or going due to handler change :rofl:

Nawww I watched the SFE video and Ruby's head was swinging around trying to find Mum :laugh: She still didn't move though! :laugh: She was probably thinking you were going to drive off without her again :eek:

Probably :o I think I have scarred her with that incident :(

Edited by RubyStar

Emery I planned on coming over and say hello - but when I asked you had gone - so sorry. I knew you were there because Beans told me and the rest of the trial that there was a little kids with a truck playing outside her car :laugh: and I put 2 +2 together :eek:

Bedazzled used her clean run cool coat at yesterdays trial while I used my Shammy one. I have to say I was very impressed with it and now plan on getting a collar and lead to match :laugh:

Thats ok my friend was highly embarrassed about his rotti's behaviour so decided not to stay for the second trial. We kept trying to tell him she and him did fine now they can proof what they need to. he is like i am never doing it again ooops.

Yes Ashley and Tyler had fun pusing the cars up and down the footpath and neither have fear of dogs lol.

Beans looked great in his coat in the stays :love: (assume it was beans)

i saw ruby and millie being wakled i think lol. definately saw bedazzled and her boy and definately saw the toller lol.

Once my friend got over his embarrassment we went to the dog beach and taught the dogs that water isn't too bad (it is so calm compared to hillaries) so both girls and the kids went swimming, then we went to maccas and the park then went home for a big bbq. so wasn't too bad a day lol.

Can always meet for the first time at the Christmas do rofl :eek: