Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

I think fat labs are disgusting, i especially hate that fat neck that they get that makes their heads look way too small for their bodies ;)

What pup are u getting? Cant believe how many people are getting pups at the moment.

Dobermann :rofl: It's been a long time since I had a puppy (10+ years for me) so I am excited and nervous :laugh: OH has more recent puppy experience though.

Hello :rofl: Been absent for a while while moving and getting new internet etc :laugh: Still loads of boxes to unpack but gradually getting there! The animals have settled very well, Indy surprised us by settling straight down - no howling at all :p She loves the new garden and spends all day sun bathing :D We've introduced the dogs to the pool by one of us gently lowering them over the side while the other one guides them to the steps while they swim. At least we know they can both swim - Louis seemed better at it than Daisy, he may even come in by himself before the summer is out :o

Ohhh, pool! You'll be glad of that when it starts heating up!

Hello :o Been absent for a while while moving and getting new internet etc :laugh: Still loads of boxes to unpack but gradually getting there! The animals have settled very well, Indy surprised us by settling straight down - no howling at all :laugh: She loves the new garden and spends all day sun bathing ;) We've introduced the dogs to the pool by one of us gently lowering them over the side while the other one guides them to the steps while they swim. At least we know they can both swim - Louis seemed better at it than Daisy, he may even come in by himself before the summer is out :p

Lucky u to have a pool! I was desperate for one last year, going to order a portable one for this summer.

Do you now have your DSLR camera again? I saw some of your pics in the photo section ( they are really good) as I recently got a DSLR and was looking through there the other day.

Just don't get them wet :laugh: (ETA the zap balls :laugh: ) I don't even know where mine is at the moment? It's disappeared.

My babble ball arrived today and I stupidly pulled the tag out at work to hear the noises, it was so annoying, I put it in my car but when I went to get lunch every time I went over a bump or turned a corner or braked or accelarated the stupid thing would go off :p Not looking forward to the drive home :o

Edited by amypie

Mine took her babble ball into the car one day. Well, it was driving me nuts so I stuck it into my handbag to keep it still. Only problem was that I forgot about it when I popped into the shops - was standing at the checkouts in Target when it decided to go off :laugh: I just stood there as if I couldn't hear it and knew nothing about it :laugh:

Just don't get them wet :p (ETA the zap balls :o ) I don't even know where mine is at the moment? It's disappeared.

My babble ball arrived today and I stupidly pulled the tag out at work to hear the noises, it was so annoying, I put it in my car but when I went to get lunch every time I went over a bump or turned a corner or braked or accelarated the stupid thing would go off ;) Not looking forward to the drive home :rofl:

Just don't get them wet :laugh: (ETA the zap balls :laugh: ) I don't even know where mine is at the moment? It's disappeared.

My babble ball arrived today and I stupidly pulled the tag out at work to hear the noises, it was so annoying, I put it in my car but when I went to get lunch every time I went over a bump or turned a corner or braked or accelarated the stupid thing would go off :p Not looking forward to the drive home :o

Next time I do a order I will probably get one of those!!

Yes I will have to watch Mason very carefully with the ball at home as he has a pool.

My brother bought 2 zap balls for his dog, both are now dead because they got dropped into the pool :rofl:

Washa it's funny you say that because I had it in my handbag to take to the car and it was going crazy and a lady at work and I were joking about how funny it would be if I accidentally took it into the shop :rofl:

Still waiting on my Clean Run order! It's probably stuck in quarantine or customs or wherever it stops :rofl: as it was quite a large order :happydance: I addressed it to my Dad and his address because he is home during the day to receive it and even if he does pop out and misses the postie, he can go and pick it up from the post office without having to worry about getting my signature to do so :champagne:

Oh and I'm currently not yearning for a puppy, what is wrong with me? :rofl:

Edited by RubyStar

Mine arrived today, its just a cool coats and some wubbas and balls... but I am still excited to get home and open it! :rofl:

I got one CR parcel today, just the most annoying babble ball in the world and two DVDs of best of agility world champs, I just emailed RosieFT super excitedly because I had a quick watch of it and one of the small dogs is a tan & white smooth foxie!!! It ran and jumped just like Rosie, awwwww :rofl:

Banjo's cool coat was left at the front door with another package I'd asked to be left if no one was home so I was happy cause I'd only gone out for an hour and it's so annoying going to the post office but I'm too embarrassed to get things delivered to my work cause then they'd no about my clean run obsession :rofl::rofl: .

Banjo's cool coat was left at the front door with another package I'd asked to be left if no one was home so I was happy cause I'd only gone out for an hour and it's so annoying going to the post office but I'm too embarrassed to get things delivered to my work cause then they'd no about my clean run obsession :happydance::rofl: .

Seems that a lot of Clean Run orders were delivered today - lots of happy pups in WA :rofl:

CC there are pool ramps that you can get if you are worried about the tykes getting stuck in the pool! J

Thanks J :champagne: It is gated in so luckily they can't get to it unless we are there, and i don't think they'll be going in voluntarily for a good while :rofl:

Do you now have your DSLR camera again? I saw some of your pics in the photo section ( they are really good) as I recently got a DSLR and was looking through there the other day.

Thank you :happydance: Most in there would have been taken on my compact though. Yup dug my DSLR out and feel like I need to learn again from scratch :rofl: I'd love some decent lenses as well as just have the kit lens atm. I was looking for photography classes in Perth earlier but got distracted, must look again.......What camera did you get?

CC there are pool ramps that you can get if you are worried about the tykes getting stuck in the pool! J

Thanks J :champagne: It is gated in so luckily they can't get to it unless we are there, and i don't think they'll be going in voluntarily for a good while :rofl:

Thank you :happydance: Most in there would have been taken on my compact though. Yup dug my DSLR out and feel like I need to learn again from scratch :rofl: I'd love some decent lenses as well as just have the kit lens atm. I was looking for photography classes in Perth earlier but got distracted, must look again.......What camera did you get?

I got a Canon 450D with a 18-55mm lens, I am hoping to get another lens in a month or 2, maybe the 55-250mm or something along those lines. If you hear of any classes let me know, I am going to be starting my correspondence photography course soon. There is a full time one at Tafe but I work part time and cant get there 4 out of 5 days a week. They also have a short course though that runs nights but I am not keen to be driving in the dark etc.

I got a Canon 450D with a 18-55mm lens, I am hoping to get another lens in a month or 2, maybe the 55-250mm or something along those lines. If you hear of any classes let me know, I am going to be starting my correspondence photography course soon. There is a full time one at Tafe but I work part time and cant get there 4 out of 5 days a week. They also have a short course though that runs nights but I am not keen to be driving in the dark etc.

I've got a 350D with the same lens as you but also a kit 70-300mm, you can have a play with it on your camera if you want to try out another lens for comparison?

eta - just watched the Cider video - impressive stuff :laugh:

Edited by CrazyCresties