Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

I just ordered a couple of nice dog tags from Urban Puppy. Dougal's one has 'Obedience School Drop-Out' on it :)

Paddy's has 'Fetch Junkie' on it (I have hopes anyway! :( )

It's trying so hard to rain outside and I am trying so hard to get off my bum and do the vacuuming ;) Instead, think I'll just go make a cuppa :)

Yip I rushed off to the park over the road thinking that its going to rain any second - that was over 2hrs ago :( I thought u were at work this week? I like the sound of those tags.

she is so gorgeous ready set go :)

obedience question with heeling and turns. can you say right left etc?? and heeling where should her nose be? also when i stop is she supposed to sit or stand?? thanks

She is supposed to sit automatically. You cant say anything for the turns.

she is so gorgeous ready set go :)

obedience question with heeling and turns. can you say right left etc?? and heeling where should her nose be? also when i stop is she supposed to sit or stand?? thanks

She is supposed to sit automatically. You cant say anything for the turns.

ok tankyou she doesn't even know sit yet lol so will have to start practicing i am thinking maybe march or so next year or later lol for her first trial rofl.

rain has just hithere and i got a mini flood going on :(

Dogs are all in my clean bathroom :( hope they don't make it too dirty rofl

Do you mean yours is worse or the other chest infection was worse? It wasn't that bad, I stayed warm and didn't go out to training for a few nights and it passed but I've still got a residual cough a month later...

Do you mean yours is worse or the other chest infection was worse? It wasn't that bad, I stayed warm and didn't go out to training for a few nights and it passed but I've still got a residual cough a month later...

My cough is mostly gone now - thank goodness

i want the nice weather back! my friend and i groomed two akitas yesterday, one has been abused when the marriage broke up so cant walk properly and the other is just a boofhead. we got paid $50 for it but we decided to buy the dogs new collars to replace their chokers instead of the money and kindly educated their owners on leaving chokers on dogs =) we both felt really good about spending 4 hours brushing and washing 2 mammoth dogs just because of how good they looked after and how happy their owners were

I meant that whatever I have, isn't as severe as a chest infection. I just have an annoying cough and yesterday I couldn't do much but lay on the lounge all day. When late evening rolled round I started feeling awful again to the point I thought there is no way I would make it to work again today. The panadol I had around 4am must have helped cos here I am at work :) You know when you feel so awful that no matter what position to lay in, you ache, you can't get comfortable, and you only sleep very lightly? That was me last night.

By chest infection I mean phlegmy cough, I suppose chest infection sounds a bit OTT though :)

Doesn't sound nice, I hate it when you are sick and can't sleep because you can't breathe or get comfortable, but you need sleep so badly!

I just ordered a couple of nice dog tags from Urban Puppy. Dougal's one has 'Obedience School Drop-Out' on it :(

Paddy's has 'Fetch Junkie' on it (I have hopes anyway! :) )

It's trying so hard to rain outside and I am trying so hard to get off my bum and do the vacuuming :curtsey: Instead, think I'll just go make a cuppa :rofl:

Yip I rushed off to the park over the road thinking that its going to rain any second - that was over 2hrs ago ;) I thought u were at work this week? I like the sound of those tags.

Just doing 4 or 5 hours a day.

Rain went through here a while back ..... bit of thunder too! :)

All quiet now.

i want the nice weather back! my friend and i groomed two akitas yesterday, one has been abused when the marriage broke up so cant walk properly and the other is just a boofhead. we got paid $50 for it but we decided to buy the dogs new collars to replace their chokers instead of the money and kindly educated their owners on leaving chokers on dogs =) we both felt really good about spending 4 hours brushing and washing 2 mammoth dogs just because of how good they looked after and how happy their owners were

Good on you Rach, that was lovely thing to do :) It will make a big difference, probably more than you really know! Well done! :(

Lovely photo RSG! Staffy are one of the cuter breeds of puppies :(

I think we should have cut our hay earlier :) I assumed showers meant slight rain not torrential downpours! Oh well it was only cut yesterday so still green enough that the rain shouldn't matter regardless of how much we get :(