Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Hi Simple :)

Your boy looks devine. Such a cutie. And I like his name as well.

My dogs have never been allowed on furniture.........................then we got the WHippets.

In the beginning Rommi was only allowed on when invited.

Then she kinda got up whenever she felt like it.

Then we got Lewis....now we have two thet get up on the lounge whenever they feel like it!

OH was the one who did not mind the dogs inside but they were not allowed on the lounge. He was also the first one to break the rules.

Ours is leather and the dogs don't shed much. They are not left inside when I am out so have had no chewing issues.

My dogs have never been allowed on furniture.........................then we got the WHippets.

lol, sounds familiar - When we just had the cocker he didn't really come on the sofa....it all went to pot when we got our greyhound, I think it's official cruelty if you refuse a pointy dog access to a sofa :)

lol, sounds familiar - When we just had the cocker he didn't really come on the sofa....it all went to pot when we got our greyhound, I think it's official cruelty if you refuse a pointy dog access to a sofa :)

I absolutely agree with that. Not to mention the 4 inch thick mattresses they have as well! Never have too mnay soft resting places for pointy dogs.

:)

If anyone wants to come and celebrate Milliemoo's 4th birthday

we will be having a BBQ on Sunday at 10am

at Nedlands Foreshore :laugh:

Probably cook around 11 - 11.30 I guess, once the dogs are too tired to try and steal our food :laugh:

Bring snacks/BBQ food :eek: if you want to :o

RubyStar says bring presents, but for her, not Millie ;)

Probably cook around 11 - 11.30 I guess, once the dogs are too tired to try and steal our food :laugh:

We will be there, can you post a link to where we will be parking etc?

I have the most enormous bite on my ankle but I get bitten a lot! :)

I will be taking them home after show and coming back if I have too in December, also the dogs are both peeling really badly from the time in the ring and waiting which was only approx 20 mins tops!

I will have to RSPCA myself if it happens again!! I only take the sun coats off to show, just goes to show how bad the sun is here in Aus

Our local dog park group are having a fish and chip night tomorrow night ..... we usually do them throughout summer but we haven't even got throught Spring yet! :laugh: Will need to take jumpers and mozzie spray :laugh:

You have awesome dog park people! The ones at the park I sometimes go to near my parent's house is just full of old grumpy farts with their small precious dogs and give me evils that are willing me to leave, even though my big ferocious Labs don't go anywhere near their little ones who do come and pester mine while we're training! :) I don't let them run me out of there anymore because I have better control over my dogs than they do of theirs and I am entitled to be there just as much as them and their daily meetup group ;)

We will be there, can you post a link to where we will be parking etc?

I'll try and find the link I posted earlier in this thread later :)

Thanks for posting, Amy!

Our local dog park group are having a fish and chip night tomorrow night ..... we usually do them throughout summer but we haven't even got throught Spring yet! :p Will need to take jumpers and mozzie spray :)

You have awesome dog park people! The ones at the park I sometimes go to near my parent's house is just full of old grumpy farts with their small precious dogs and give me evils that are willing me to leave, even though my big ferocious Labs don't go anywhere near their little ones who do come and pester mine while we're training! :bolt: I don't let them run me out of there anymore because I have better control over my dogs than they do of theirs and I am entitled to be there just as much as them and their daily meetup group ;)

Yes we are lucky, we have a great group of people at our local - it's a lovely tree lined sports field, not really a dog park so not enclosed, it's just that is where everyone comes with their dogs.

And no dog is perfect either by any means, but we all know we have to manage our dogs so that everyone else can enjoy the park. On the whole though, all the owners and dogs are relaxed and we all get on well. One couple is getting married this weekend and some of us are going to the wedding! :laugh:

I remember saying something silly about my dogs not being naughty :p

I got home from work today to this :) :D ;) :p

DSCN3385.jpg

This section wasn't touched, they must be leaving it for something to do tomorrow :laugh:

DSCN3386.jpg

This was the start of my Shimi proof fence but now I have to redo it all with wire, I usually use wire but this plastic looked nicer, the dogs thought it tasted nicer to :bolt:

:laugh:

at Nedlands Foreshore :bolt:

Probably cook around 11 - 11.30 I guess, once the dogs are too tired to try and steal our food :p

Bring snacks/BBQ food :D if you want to :p

I can't get the exact google maps link to work cos there is no fixed address for this place :) but if you go to google maps and enter "Esplanade Dalkeith", you need to go right to the very end of Esplanade as it turns into a carpark. The BBQ's are to the left of the carpark and the river is directly in front ;) I think the carpark is also for a restaurant down there (or a function centre of some sort).

Hopefully this link works!!!

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&sou...=12,161.61,,0,5

Edited by RubyStar

Bugger Mirawee :)

I'm impressed ith your optimism in thinking a pupy wouldn't eat through that Tiggy, let alone older dogs :bolt:

I had wire mesh on our side gate attached with wire and Kyzer still managed to pull off a section of it, didn't get out though thankfully, I thought at the time we must have got home just as he was thinking about climbing through the gap :laugh:.

IMG_0217.jpg