Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Looks like it will be just RS, Mason2009 and I on Sunday, doesn't anyone else want to come so we can try and keep the Lab majority down a bit? :thumbsup::rofl:

I may come but unless there is water I will be dogless so not really helping :thumbsup:

Pretty sure there is river but I'll wait for RS to confirm

http://www.thepetchef.com.au/scart/product...?cat=2&pg=3

If you scroll down that page it's the third item.

It's taking up valuable space in my freezer :rofl:

ewwww looks like it's whole....I could just cope with the smell when defrosting and feeding minced green tripe, but as far as cutting it up for them as well - sorry Mim looks like you're on your own there :thumbsup:

:heart: I'll never get rid of it :thumbsup:

Looks like it will be just RS, Mason2009 and I on Sunday, doesn't anyone else want to come so we can try and keep the Lab majority down a bit? :thumbsup::rofl:

I may come but unless there is water I will be dogless so not really helping :thumbsup:

Yip - if its where Rubystar and I walked past a few weeks ago then the dogs can swim in the river.

I will ask Jen on facebook if she wants to come, dont think she has seen the thread.

is anyones dogs entered in the show at the Wanneroo show next month?? I just saw when i was looking at stuff they have a dog part ahhaha didnt even realise

I am as if my other friend with his rotti :rofl:

can't do sunday sorry sister in laws birthday

It's taking up valuable space in my freezer :rofl:

ewwww looks like it's whole....I could just cope with the smell when defrosting and feeding minced green tripe, but as far as cutting it up for them as well - sorry Mim looks like you're on your own there :thumbsup:

:heart: I'll never get rid of it :thumbsup:

I'll take it if you're not too far from me :cheer:

yay so ill defs get to see Kelari =D =D

you will :rofl: it is one of her first shows back after a month off. am exhibibting at the All breeds dog club on the 30th

hills kennel club (11th maybe) lol

then i think its wanneroo

I'm going along with my camera, to hopefully get any last minute breeds i need for the last of my assignment.

I need to head to the shows on the 30th and 31st of this month so I can get the last of my photos

i'll be there on the 30th :rofl:

I'm going along with my camera, to hopefully get any last minute breeds i need for the last of my assignment.

I need to head to the shows on the 30th and 31st of this month so I can get the last of my photos

i'll be there on the 30th :(

When are the labs on??

i'll be there on the 30th :(

When are the labs on??

The dogs are only on at Waneroo the Satruday, the Friday night they are at K9. Group 3 is on saturday :(

Edited by valleyCBR

I am green that you all are getting your CR packages! hopefully mine will come monday...

Just wondering if you had any tips for teaching my boy to walk on a lead? I have let him pull it around for about a week and I have just started to "walk" him but I'm not having much luck! Lets just say he has been a testing little so and so in the last few days. cheecky bugger cant help but love him!

Looks like it will be just RS, Mason2009 and I on Sunday, doesn't anyone else want to come so we can try and keep the Lab majority down a bit? ;) :(

I may come but unless there is water I will be dogless so not really helping :laugh:

There is water, but to be honest, I can't remember how accessible it is from the BBQ area. I don't believe there is a beach for them to use, but the Labs don't seem to care, they just jump off the edge and into the water ;) We can take a walk too if we want to where the beach is, it isn't far and it's quite secluded. So secluded I thought it might be private, but there were no signs to say no public access beyond that point! :(

I will be at Wanneroo :thumbsup: I am taking a walk on the wild side in Group 3!

Oooh showing what breed?

It's taking up valuable space in my freezer :(

ewwww looks like it's whole....I could just cope with the smell when defrosting and feeding minced green tripe, but as far as cutting it up for them as well - sorry Mim looks like you're on your own there :(

;) I'll never get rid of it ;)

I'll take it if you're not too far from me :laugh:

Please tell me you live close to North Perth? :thumbsup:

It's taking up valuable space in my freezer :(

ewwww looks like it's whole....I could just cope with the smell when defrosting and feeding minced green tripe, but as far as cutting it up for them as well - sorry Mim looks like you're on your own there :(

:laugh: I'll never get rid of it ;)

I'll take it if you're not too far from me :laugh:

Please tell me you live close to North Perth? :thumbsup:

I'll take it off your hands if you can deliver to Millie's party ;) Though I'm not sure if I could stomach the smell from the sounds of it!

Hopefully my CR package arrives soon as well.

Decided to get in early and make the Whips Christmas collars early this year.

This is how they turned out and I am quite pleased with them :(

They look great! I know if I gave anything like that to kenobi he would try and probably succed in eating it!

Just thought I'd throw in some new photos of him (he's growing so fast!)

Edited because photobucket doesn't want to play :( grrr at technology!

Edited by Vader's mum