Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

i want the nice weather back! my friend and i groomed two akitas yesterday, one has been abused when the marriage broke up so cant walk properly and the other is just a boofhead. we got paid $50 for it but we decided to buy the dogs new collars to replace their chokers instead of the money and kindly educated their owners on leaving chokers on dogs =) we both felt really good about spending 4 hours brushing and washing 2 mammoth dogs just because of how good they looked after and how happy their owners were

Rach thats lovely GOOD on you!

i want the nice weather back! my friend and i groomed two akitas yesterday, one has been abused when the marriage broke up so cant walk properly and the other is just a boofhead. we got paid $50 for it but we decided to buy the dogs new collars to replace their chokers instead of the money and kindly educated their owners on leaving chokers on dogs =) we both felt really good about spending 4 hours brushing and washing 2 mammoth dogs just because of how good they looked after and how happy their owners were

What a lovely thing to do for them :)

Peoples true colours come shinning through - goodonya Rach :)

Rubystar are you sick again - obviously not enough alcohol :(

Thanks for the vote for the Clean Run pressie - I do feel bad and if I can share it I will - thanks again to Wattaz :(

I leave for Brisbane tomorrow morning - need to pack sometime before then - but I have so much to do......... Think I am already in holiday mode :)

None as I have 5 red handbags waiting for me when I arrive - the reason for my interstate holiday :)

You're a handbag slut :):( I am sure you will enjoy your holiday though :(

How long until Strauss has his showring debut?

ETA: Hmm, how long are you gone? Cider might get lonely... ;)

Edited by mirawee

one was blowing coat so he looked atrocious and their white markings are white now and not browny white, the abused one is only 5 or 6 and one well aimed kick left him with odd movements and incontinence :laugh: he has the most amazing nature as well. The husband held onto the dog out of spite for a year and they couldnt get him. we got two plastic bag fulls of hair off one of the dogs, the other wasnt two bad. they looked good in their pretty collars as well :laugh: and we took them for a drive in the car and they loved it

I want a new hang bag hahaha

Yep mum is babysitting my kids and has added her 2 tollers into the mix.

:laugh::laugh: to the handbag slut

Mid November for Strauss when he goes up against his future wife :)

Has your Mum been given firm instructions to keep her eye on Cider? :)

Exciting times for Strauss' debut (you will have to give exact dates so his cheer squad can be there :) ). Toller runoffs!

Wrong lense and light but I had to snap her.

IMG_2426.jpg

That's my little Shimi for those who didn't know :laugh:

I love this photo, I just saw it on facebook and I was like which pup is that it's gorgeous, and it was my little Shimi :laugh:

Hi All

I cannot remember the last time I popped in here

I am getting my first show pup

From Akinos here in Perth

He comes home this Sunday and I cannot wait

Hopefully he and Yoshimi will get to have playdates together

Introducing Akinos Makin A Statement (Leroy)

SnowmanxNikora2010003.jpg

SnowmanxNikora2010009.jpg

SnowmanxNikora2010027.jpg