Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

They are from http://www.walkewoo.com - but yes, that site you posted is selling that brand (and putting a huge markup on it in the process! :eek:)

I am probably going to buy from etsy. There are a couple of sellers who are making their own collars using the same ribbon. Should cost me a heck of a lot less to do it that way!!!

Edited by RubyStar

I just went and saw the collars you like RS, and all I can say is you think they are expensive? :D

I saw a pretty collar at Equitana... it was only $185 (multi-layer leather with swarovski crystals) :D :thumbsup::eek:

I consider spending around $100 for a collar and lead set for the dogs expensive! From the site Ptolomy posted, it would cost $140 and not even including postage, for 2 collar/lead sets, crazy!!!! Why do you think the poor sods have had the same set for goodness knows how long :o (That and I am a fussy bugger when it comes to getting things to match!)

My dogs aren't princesses, they only think they are, so no crystal collars for them :p

Edited by RubyStar

I have found a new pony I want too :thumbsup: I am meant to be cutting down on numbers though (have sold 2 and have 3 more to sell)....

I was at a horse stud the other day, admiring all the pretty horses :eek:

I turned to Josh and said I want a horse, and he said OK....

Just now gotta save the dollars, buy a block that I can keep it on etc etc etc... a very much pipe dream LOL

I just went and saw the collars you like RS, and all I can say is you think they are expensive? :D

I saw a pretty collar at Equitana... it was only $185 (multi-layer leather with swarovski crystals) :p :o:eek:

I consider spending around $100 for a collar and lead set for the dogs expensive! From the site Ptolomy posted, it would cost $140 and not even including postage, for 2 collar/lead sets, crazy!!!! Why do you think the poor sods have had the same set for goodness knows how long :D (That and I am a fussy bugger when it comes to getting things to match!)

My dogs aren't princesses, they only think they are, so no crystal collars for them :p

From the website you posted though it is only around $100 for both sets then I can't imagine postage would be that huge... maybe another $25 since they aren't bulky items.

That can be the dogs' Christmas present :thumbsup:

Just now gotta save the dollars, buy a block that I can keep it on etc etc etc... a very much pipe dream LOL

I have the block and the price of this pony (pure arabian filly) is incredibly good... but I don't really need another horse :thumbsup: Was funny, my Mum was saying it would be hard to get it past my Dad... but he has no idea of which horse is which let alone if a new one came along :o:eek:

I just went and saw the collars you like RS, and all I can say is you think they are expensive? :p

I saw a pretty collar at Equitana... it was only $185 (multi-layer leather with swarovski crystals) :D :o:eek:

I consider spending around $100 for a collar and lead set for the dogs expensive! From the site Ptolomy posted, it would cost $140 and not even including postage, for 2 collar/lead sets, crazy!!!! Why do you think the poor sods have had the same set for goodness knows how long :D (That and I am a fussy bugger when it comes to getting things to match!)

My dogs aren't princesses, they only think they are, so no crystal collars for them :)

From the website you posted though it is only around $100 for both sets then I can't imagine postage would be that huge... maybe another $25 since they aren't bulky items.

That can be the dogs' Christmas present :thumbsup:

$100 for a bit of fabric that go around their necks on the rare occasion is expensive to me. I mustn't be making the big bucks like you folk it seems :D

Edit: I can't be the only one who thinks the prices of collars and leads are a bit excessive? :p

Edited by RubyStar

$100 for a bit of fabric that go around their necks on the rare occasion is expensive to me. I mustn't be making the big bucks like you folk it seems :eek:

Edit: I can't be the only one who thinks the prices of collars and leads are a bit excessive? :D

I actually do think that collars and leads are expensive... doesn't stop me buying them though :thumbsup: I want to get Banjo a leather limited slip collar... I think that will set me back around $75 so around $50 for a set isn't that bad :D :o

RS, I would go opposite to what Mas suggested. Put the cream one on Millie and the brown one on Ruby!

I was thinking the same thing :o However, I'm not a bling person!!

Good thing I'm not into ponies! Wanting puppies is bad enough! :thumbsup:

I like the black on black and cream on cream etc, it looks very classy and understated - except for the bling :eek: I will get a pic of Mas in his new collar..........

I just went and saw the collars you like RS, and all I can say is you think they are expensive? :o

I saw a pretty collar at Equitana... it was only $185 (multi-layer leather with swarovski crystals) :D :thumbsup::eek:

:D and you didn't get one for Banjo, it would have looked so good on him. :p

I have the block and the price of this pony (pure arabian filly) is incredibly good... but I don't really need another horse :thumbsup: Was funny, my Mum was saying it would be hard to get it past my Dad... but he has no idea of which horse is which let alone if a new one came along :o:eek:

Put it in the paddock when he's not around and if he says anything, its been there for ages and ages. :D

I have found a new pony I want too :thumbsup: I am meant to be cutting down on numbers though (have sold 2 and have 3 more to sell)....

awwwww.

one day i will now if i had 1.7 mil to buy my dream property i would get one.

doesn't really want to agist.

dream horse a bay/chestnut gleding with a blaze on nose. reasonable size as i am short somaybe 15 hands? stock horse for pleasure

or a jet black arabian (will be saving for many years for this fella ofl)

Sounds nice, but my ideal is or was in Mirrawee's paddock, she knows the one I mean. :eek: But alas I never see me being able to afford a pony and given the vet bills that Mirrawee's ones run up for her I don't see anything changing in the affordability stakes.

Awww Happy Birthday Hemi :eek:

Mine don't really do bling, Trixie could if there was such a thing as a bling martingale (please tell me there isn't for the sake of my $$$) and I keep the costs down by having plain leads, then I just change the collars :thumbsup: