Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

For a dog with a little limp, would you go see a chiro, get acupuncture or see a bowen therapist?? Thoughts and ideas??

When did he start limping? What was he doing right before limping?

He was running around on wet grass with Phoebe at the park this morning.

I would rest him for a few days at least and wait and see what happens (if it was my dog, but I know what you are like :laugh: )

For a dog with a little limp, would you go see a chiro, get acupuncture or see a bowen therapist?? Thoughts and ideas??

When did he start limping? What was he doing right before limping?

He was running around on wet grass with Phoebe at the park this morning.

I would rest him for a few days at least and wait and see what happens (if it was my dog, but I know what you are like :laugh: )

No I am not so stressy with lameness because I was used to it with my horse who was sometimes lame for one reason or another... will give it a day and re - assess.

I start work at 11 =( I know the Lab, Golden and Staffy will be easy enough but im a bit worried about the cocker spaniel and the jack russell

oh and also the 3 purebred cats

how is paddy?? i saw photos and he looks soooo big now

Oh, shame! :rofl:

Paddy is BIG! LOL! He is now jumping up onto the sofa and getting into trouble :( God he's adorable though, he has learnt everything so quickly, he is so smart! I'm amazed!

I'll be back at Riverside next weekend, probably both Saturday and Sunday as we have our last Puppy Class this weekend.

I have to say, Carolyn Read's Train-A-Pup-Time classes are fantastic. That woman really knows her stuff and she is brilliant with dogs and people. Can't recommend her highly enough! :rofl:

I am starting a puppy class with her this weekend! :o

I start work at 11 =( I know the Lab, Golden and Staffy will be easy enough but im a bit worried about the cocker spaniel and the jack russell

oh and also the 3 purebred cats

how is paddy?? i saw photos and he looks soooo big now

Oh, shame! :rofl:

Paddy is BIG! LOL! He is now jumping up onto the sofa and getting into trouble :( God he's adorable though, he has learnt everything so quickly, he is so smart! I'm amazed!

I'll be back at Riverside next weekend, probably both Saturday and Sunday as we have our last Puppy Class this weekend.

I have to say, Carolyn Read's Train-A-Pup-Time classes are fantastic. That woman really knows her stuff and she is brilliant with dogs and people. Can't recommend her highly enough! :rofl:

I am starting a puppy class with her this weekend! :rofl:

Excellent! You will love it! Please say hello to her from Paddy! (She won't remember me but she will remember Paddy :o )

I didn't win the 10 mill last night, so had to come to work today :mad

me either now i have to hope the inlaws will go guarantor on a housing loan if so i put the offer in on the house across the road tonight. please everyone keep their fingers crossed we really want our own house. it is 4 by 2 which is great as with bub three ont he way an extra room would be handy. same size block we are on now, has a below ground pool and spa, huge entertaining area. shed and lots of space for dogs. and it is directly across the road so we stay int he area.

well also need to hope we can get the finance lol.

fingers crossed the stars align please this would mean the world to me

Crossing fingers for you emery! Sounds wonderful. Any place that has lots of room for the dogs must be great!

I've been looking at blocks for sale, I really want a decent sized block (for me that would be 1000-2000sqm) and to build a new house. I currently "own" an older home, which was what I was originally after ("character" with jarrah floorboards, fireplace, etc) but the yard is too small and now I want a new house :laugh: Needed a bit of a lotto win to help that dream along :)

I lie, I did win lotto - $12.20 - SCORE!!! :mad

Crossing fingers for you emery! Sounds wonderful. Any place that has lots of room for the dogs must be great!

I've been looking at blocks for sale, I really want a decent sized block (for me that would be 1000-2000sqm) and to build a new house. I currently "own" an older home, which was what I was originally after ("character" with jarrah floorboards, fireplace, etc) but the yard is too small and now I want a new house :D Needed a bit of a lotto win to help that dream along :laugh:

Its a pity that I can't subdivide - about the best I could offer is for me to build a kennel and to lease it out to you on a permanent basis :) Kennel 10 can be called Rubystar's Home :laugh:

I've been looking at blocks for sale, I really want a decent sized block (for me that would be 1000-2000sqm) and to build a new house. I currently "own" an older home, which was what I was originally after ("character" with jarrah floorboards, fireplace, etc) but the yard is too small and now I want a new house :D Needed a bit of a lotto win to help that dream along :D

Its a pity that I can't subdivide - about the best I could offer is for me to build a kennel and to lease it out to you on a permanent basis :) Kennel 10 can be called Rubystar's Home :laugh:

:laugh:

I've been looking at blocks for sale, I really want a decent sized block (for me that would be 1000-2000sqm) and to build a new house. I currently "own" an older home, which was what I was originally after ("character" with jarrah floorboards, fireplace, etc) but the yard is too small and now I want a new house :eek: Needed a bit of a lotto win to help that dream along :D

I lie, I did win lotto - $12.20 - SCORE!!! :laugh:

Its a pity that I can't subdivide - about the best I could offer is for me to build a kennel and to lease it out to you on a permanent basis :laugh: Kennel 10 can be called Rubystar's Home :D

:mad

Would be perfect, except I'm looking to buy and not rent :) And living in a kennel sounds, um, cold? :D

I'm looking out Roleystone way, but not keen on living on my own out there :D

I've been looking at blocks for sale, I really want a decent sized block (for me that would be 1000-2000sqm) and to build a new house. I currently "own" an older home, which was what I was originally after ("character" with jarrah floorboards, fireplace, etc) but the yard is too small and now I want a new house :) Needed a bit of a lotto win to help that dream along :D

Its a pity that I can't subdivide - about the best I could offer is for me to build a kennel and to lease it out to you on a permanent basis :laugh: Kennel 10 can be called Rubystar's Home :D

:mad

Would be perfect, except I'm looking to buy and not rent :) And living in a kennel sounds, um, cold? :D

I'm looking out Roleystone way, but not keen on living on my own out there :D

My sister is building a house in Roleystone :eek:

I've been looking at blocks for sale, I really want a decent sized block (for me that would be 1000-2000sqm) and to build a new house. I currently "own" an older home, which was what I was originally after ("character" with jarrah floorboards, fireplace, etc) but the yard is too small and now I want a new house :cry: Needed a bit of a lotto win to help that dream along :cry:

Its a pity that I can't subdivide - about the best I could offer is for me to build a kennel and to lease it out to you on a permanent basis :) Kennel 10 can be called Rubystar's Home :)

:(

Would be perfect, except I'm looking to buy and not rent :( And living in a kennel sounds, um, cold? ;)

I'm looking out Roleystone way, but not keen on living on my own out there ;)

Roleystone out there :) ... Its just outside of Kelmy/Armadale...

I was looking today on Reiwa and there are few decent sized blocks going in Roley for decent prices too... now to convince OH.... We are hoping to sell our house early next year, move in with the in-laws and buy a block and build....