Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

:thumbsup: Those photos are just scary of the fire! It got close to the property that my pony (real one he is only 11.2hh!) has recently been sold too!

Thats crazy! You wouldn't expect a fire so close to the ocean. :D

If it is deliberately lit fires can start anywhere :party: And there is a lot of bushland around that area.

Fire = :D :party: :D

Valley - like your new name!! Very appropriate! :(

WOW - Flyte is a beautiful dog! Im not that much into Borders, but he is stunning! I think I admire him as hes not "fluffy", like some borders can be!!

Have been doing lots of reading, and not much posting lately..............So, well done to anyone who has achieved anything in the last week or so, LOL (Im pretty slack arent I!!)...... :thumbsup:

Fire = :D :party: :D

Valley - like your new name!! Very appropriate! :(

WOW - Flyte is a beautiful dog! Im not that much into Borders, but he is stunning! I think I admire him as hes not "fluffy", like some borders can be!!

Have been doing lots of reading, and not much posting lately..............So, well done to anyone who has achieved anything in the last week or so, LOL (Im pretty slack arent I!!)...... :thumbsup:

Nah lab you are like me !! South Westers, although being up in Perth last five weeks, and thank goodness only three more weeks to go! pheww!!

Geez, those fires are too close to the houses and people for comfort, I'm guessing too with the number of cars that alot are sightseers, don't people realise how quickly things can change and that firefighters have enough to worry about without having people hanging around. If the fire suddenly started in their direction imagine the confusion of everyone trying to get away, I can understand the people that live there hanging around as long as possiable but the others should stay away.

Hope they all stay safe and no lives are lost. Firefighters are real heroes, can you imagine how hot it must be for them, let alone the risk they take.

My very first trophy was an encouragement trophy with my Kelpie who by her sheer naughtyness inspired (forced) me to train her and then the bug bit!!! I still treasure that trophy and it meant so much to me at the time.

Forgot to congratulate you MM, you should be proud that you and Mason have a bond that other people have noticed and recognised :D

I remember our first club trophy :party:

Puppy encouragement award :D If only they realised just how much encouragement we would need :thumbsup: Still they obviously picked a winner because I was the only person from that class that carried on with the agility thing and even started trialling!

trophy.jpg

Nope Kenz's dad is Sombrero Spinna.

Thats really scary about the fires being that close to the houses - hope everybody is ok.

ETA. I remember Kyzer receiving that trophy :thumbsup:.

Edited by ness

Jeez those photos are very scary. I think I would be outta there if they were that close to me.

Hope all are okay today and the fires are put out.

Masons trophy is lovely you have every right to be very proud of yourself and your boy. LOvely photo as welll.

Baby Kyzer is very cute

My very first trophy was an encouragement trophy with my Kelpie who by her sheer naughtyness inspired (forced) me to train her and then the bug bit!!! I still treasure that trophy and it meant so much to me at the time.
Forgot to congratulate you MM, you should be proud that you and Mason have a bond that other people have noticed and recognised :laugh:

I remember our first club trophy ;)

Puppy encouragement award ;) If only they realised just how much encouragement we would need :) Still they obviously picked a winner because I was the only person from that class that carried on with the agility thing and even started trialling!

trophy.jpg

Yip I am so proud, think this is the first trophy I have ever won in my life, I was not very competitive with my horses ( one went lame very young and had to be PTS and the other one stressed out too much to compete with) and I am not very sporty.

Guest RosieFT

Congrats Mason :-) woohoo, that would have been great to have won.

I didn't get a trophy, and was ripped off for a chocolate.. LOL just kidding .. at least Amypie gave me one of hers LOL

Kyzer looks SO cute :-)

My OH took Rosie for a walk today near Banister creek, Ferndale and a woman with 2 labs said 'is that rosie?" and had a chat with him... He assumed i must have met her down there before, but I really don't think I have.... so am wondering if Rosie was recognised from online or from K9?!?!?! Anyone know? It was 2 yellow labs, one just recovering from an op or something... ??

Rosie is famous LOL

Not sure about the woman with 2 Labs! But speaking of famous Rosie, I saw a woman that looked a bit like you and a dog that looked like Rosie walking along Albany Hwy in Bentley early evening yesterday, was it you?! Didn't think it could be as you don't live near there, unless you went for a nice long walk! :laugh:

Guest RosieFT

Hee no wasn't me. I love it when i spot a foxie though, so lucky you! although you probably don't think so hee.

hmmm wonder who the lab owner was. I have met someone who owned 2 aussies... it is going to bug me now!

ETA. I remember Kyzer receiving that trophy :).

Oh yeah you were there!

I didn't get a trophy, and was ripped off for a chocolate.. LOL just kidding .. at least Amypie gave me one of hers LOL

She's not kidding, the other person CHEATED!!!! :laugh: Terrible.

It wouldn't have been that KristenLovesLabs lady would it?

Guest RosieFT

yeah AND have a bruise on my knee to prove just how unco i can be when i panic LOL... we have a saying in our house that OH says to the kids.

'What's the first rule?" don't panic

whats the second rule? don't panic

what's the third rule? don't hit your head!

hee hee well, i got the first and second wrong, but sure missed my head when i crashed into the jump LOL

hmmm don't know.. he just said it was an 'older lady, with 2 labs, who asked if it was Rosie and then chatted to him about her labs.... don't know, guess i never will!

It wouldn't have been that KristenLovesLabs lady would it?

No, last I heard she had to rehome them.

It's freaky when someone you don't know knows you! Remember that lady at the DOL meet who asked you where Kyzer was and then she said to me she has watched all my obedience videos and we were like but who are you?! :laugh: Yes it turned out she was a DOLer who is more of a lurker, and I guess the nature of this public forum with us posting personal details about ours and our dogs names, videos, where we are meeting, etc. but it still freaks you out :)