Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Thanks Boxa for taking Kelari down south this weekend i think my friend left her crate at the kennels i will get it later on

:laugh: I noticed that when I went to work the next day, I wasnt there when she was picked up so couldnt remind her :shrug:

Are you showing this weekend? We could bring it down then?

Thanks everyone :laugh: I am really sad its over though. It has been an awesome year, seems like just yesterday I was starting. Get more experience before moving onto becoming a dog trainer :shrug: I am thinking of trying to do Animal Behaviour at Uni or something one day and becoming a behaviourist. Shannon is applying for customs when she turns 18 and Katelin is working fulltime at Marapana wildlife centre

Edited by Rach...

Truffles!!!! :love::eek::cry:

I took the boys to the Polo Club this morning. There must have been horses there on Sunday because there was horse poop everywhere so Bear has now learnt 'leave it' :shrug: .

Can Bear please teach Ruby to leave poo? :laugh: It's a delicacy as far as she's concerned :eek:

:rofl:

Horse poop is actually not too bad but cat poo :laugh:

Emery - i must of missed your post about your baby - congrats, and how very exciting!!! Did you say when he/she is due?

Rosie i am due July 24th i reckon not before August going on past history lol.

And EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Cockroach i hate the buggers

Thanks Boxa for taking Kelari down south this weekend i think my friend left her crate at the kennels i will get it later on

:laugh: I noticed that when I went to work the next day, I wasnt there when she was picked up so couldnt remind her :shrug:

Are you showing this weekend? We could bring it down then?

Yes i am she will be with same people as we were at wanneroo on sat jsut incase i don't get away from hubbies work do in time will be there sunday :rofl: would be great if you don't mind bringing it or i can just get hubby to pick it up if you need him too lol.

Woohoo rach way to go

Truffles!!!! :eek::bottom::cheer:
I took the boys to the Polo Club this morning. There must have been horses there on Sunday because there was horse poop everywhere so Bear has now learnt 'leave it' :laugh: .

Can Bear please teach Ruby to leave poo? :rolleyes: It's a delicacy as far as she's concerned :eek:

;)

Horse poop is actually not too bad but cat poo :eek:

:shrug: bedazzledx2 - will you please stop channelling to my Kirra - who I caught this morning hanging round waiting for the cat to finish her toilet stop, then cleaning up after her. :rofl: And then they want to give you kisses :rofl:

It was defs an amazing course I learnt so much and I know my lecturers will be more than happy to help me with future stuff. I'll hopefully be back with them soon to get y accreditation as a dog trainer but we shall see hahaha I'm gonna miss getting a mega doggie fix every Monday and working with a variety of dogs

For a dog with a little limp, would you go see a chiro, get acupuncture or see a bowen therapist?? Thoughts and ideas??

When did he start limping? What was he doing right before limping?

He was running around on wet grass with Phoebe at the park this morning.