Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Rubystar - I got my last lot done at Ranford Vets - just up from Vetwest - $64 for parvo + distemper. I did say that I didn;t need a vet appointment as I had been doing titres for years - so it was a case of the vet nurse pulling the blood and sending it off for testing and two days later I got the results emailed to me.

Hey Xolo - it wasn't me you saw - it was Zoe - she has a tollers numberplate and a bigger tonka van than I have.

Valley - that is just the bestest news about Toby - you could see him coming out of his shell the day Lincoln left and I am so glad he is a happy camper.

Thanks for the birthday wishes, Lara had a lovely day doing what oldies do best - sleeping and eating :D

What, no disco party!!! - every 14 year old wants one lol :cry:

I couldn't help myself. :D Toby as a baby puppy with cast, corny eastern european music included free. :cry:

I'll have to watch this when I'm home, forgot last night! Glad Toby is a happy chappy :)

Thanks everyone for the titre info :)

Ptolomy, this is the first time I have titred so do I need the vet consult?

Its been a rollercoaster past two days

Happy birthday Lara for yesterday

A family members much loved oldie, who I had a soft spot for had to be given her wings yesterday, she was 14 and gradually been going down hill ;)

RIP beautiful girl - you will be missed... Your mum and brother will be waiting for you on the other side :cry:

However today is my Hemis 1st Birthday :):) Bad mother didnt remember until i got to work, so I will spoil him tonight when I get home :eek: He has brought me so much joy this year and is really a blessing in disguise. Hemi's breeder is just a blessing in disguise as well, I have made a lifelong friends, as well mentor :D . He might not of turned out to be a show dog, but he is just the best companion I could ask for. Hopefully next year I might get my butt into action and start taking Hemi to agility lessons

Its been a rollercoaster past two days

Happy birthday Lara for yesterday

A family members much loved oldie, who I had a soft spot for had to be given her wings yesterday, she was 14 and gradually been going down hill ;)

RIP beautiful girl - you will be missed... Your mum and brother will be waiting for you on the other side :cry:

However today is my Hemis 1st Birthday :):) Bad mother didnt remember until i got to work, so I will spoil him tonight when I get home :eek: He has brought me so much joy this year and is really a blessing in disguise. Hemi's breeder is just a blessing in disguise as well, I have made a lifelong friends, as well mentor :D . He might not of turned out to be a show dog, but he is just the best companion I could ask for. Hopefully next year I might get my butt into action and start taking Hemi to agility lessons

Rip to your rellies dog and Happy first Birthday Hemi

Rubystar - I got my last lot done at Ranford Vets - just up from Vetwest - $64 for parvo + distemper. I did say that I didn;t need a vet appointment as I had been doing titres for years - so it was a case of the vet nurse pulling the blood and sending it off for testing and two days later I got the results emailed to me.

Just rang Ranford Vets - they say they don't have the price for distemper on their system, but testing for parvo would be $88.

Warton Rd Small Animal Hospital are $85 for parvo + distemper (including consult fee).

Just need to call back VetWest, but I suspect Warton Rd are going to be cheaper considering it cost around $220 with VetWest including hepatitis!!

I was tempted to call your vet Mas, but would rather not drive that far :cry:

Happy birthday to Lara (sorry a bit late) and Hemi! (i can't believe it's been a year!) :thumbsup::(:thumbsup:

Valley so glad Toby is doing so well!

RS - Good to know about Warton Rd - i haven't been there for years but that was our regular vet before we moved... not sure if she is still there, but the groomer, who i think is now also a vet nurse used to have English SEtters - not sure if she still has one but the one she had when i knew her her husband trained as a Kadaver dog!

About families of dog peple - i guess i am pretty lucky. My mum loves dogs and got me into them. My sister was always less interested until she found her own special breed, and now she is into showing! My dad likes dogs although he doesn't NEED to have one, he is looking into getting an irish wolfhound next year!! :thumbsup: the only one who i wish was more dog crazy is my OH, who loves my dogs, but isn't as into dogs as I would like!!

I was a bad girl today, I went shopping in Midland on my and I stopped in at City Farmers, OH has been saying no no no to a bling collar for Mason but I bought him one anyway and snuck it into Masons xmas stocking :thumbsup:

Got the girl cat a pink glittery collar - thats the reason I went there as her collar has seen better days lol.

I was a bad girl today, I went shopping in Midland on my and I stopped in at City Farmers, OH has been saying no no no to a bling collar for Mason but I bought him one anyway and snuck it into Masons xmas stocking :thumbsup:

LOL goodonya - My kids will have their bling collars on tonight. Moo will look lovely wearing Cider's green one :(

I've been on the hunt for ages for new collars for my girls, but I can't find anything that matches! I am a fussy bugger. I want same pattern but different colour for them, but can I find what I'm after? Nooooooooo!! :thumbsup:

I'm not sure I am game enough to go for bling! :(

I've been on the hunt for ages for new collars for my girls, but I can't find anything that matches! I am a fussy bugger. I want same pattern but different colour for them, but can I find what I'm after? Nooooooooo!! :thumbsup:

I think the cream leather bling collar would look fab on ruby and the choc brown leather bling for Millie :thumbsup: Mason has the black bling

I've been on the hunt for ages for new collars for my girls, but I can't find anything that matches! I am a fussy bugger. I want same pattern but different colour for them, but can I find what I'm after? Nooooooooo!! :(

I'm not sure I am game enough to go for bling! :thumbsup:

Have a look on HERE - they make the most amazing collars, and will make exactly what you want. My Frida is the brindle and white model on this page, and the Cresties are in the gallery :laugh:

My spaniel had one of these and it stood up to all his forest and beach romps. I love their new Pebbles collection :thumbsup:

They're not the cheapest, but they are such good quality :cheer:

ok I admit it I'm a Holly&Lil addict :heart::thumbsup:

Thanks, CC, however not quite what I am after :thumbsup: I like simple buckle collars (the ones that clip together) made out of webbing and with fabric or ribbon sewn on the top :thumbsup:

I'm finding nice ones on etsy, but nothing that matches my criteria of "same pattern, different colour"! You know, like my 2 different coloured Labs :thumbsup: If I just had one dog to worry about, I could order just about anything! :(

I think the cream leather bling collar would look fab on ruby and the choc brown leather bling for Millie :thumbsup: Mason has the black bling

Not that I want bling, but where can I see these?

Not that I want bling, but where can I see these?

Dont know if they are online, I got mine at City Farmers. The cream is the same colour as Ruby and the brown is roughly Millies colour. They are a soft suede leather, I am not using mine for everyday it will only be for the ring or seminars etc.

I have found a new pony I want too :thumbsup: I am meant to be cutting down on numbers though (have sold 2 and have 3 more to sell)....

awwwww.

one day i will now if i had 1.7 mil to buy my dream property i would get one.

doesn't really want to agist.

dream horse a bay/chestnut gleding with a blaze on nose. reasonable size as i am short somaybe 15 hands? stock horse for pleasure

or a jet black arabian (will be saving for many years for this fella ofl)