Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

I now there are many horse folk here so thought i would remind those with Foxtel that they have started to show the World Equestrian games.I have watched the Endurance & reigning events thus.

The reigning horses where stunning & dressage Anky competed with a to die for palomino.

They have re runs on & next week day 3/4

I would love to see that but I dont have Foxtel :confused:

I now there are many horse folk here so thought i would remind those with Foxtel that they have started to show the World Equestrian games.I have watched the Endurance & reigning events thus.

The reigning horses where stunning & dressage Anky competed with a to die for palomino.

I would love to see that but I dont have Foxtel :o

Me neither, these are the only times I wish I did!

I would love to see that but I dont have Foxtel :o

Me neither, these are the only times I wish I did!

Me too!!!!

You all missed a really COOL Bunbury Dog Show

Rained and drizzled most of day lol

Wow!!! Last year the same show was 39 degrees!!!

Who won what pleasE?

No idea I just show and come home! lol I am going back to get my tent later ( left it up to cover some poor fellows who thought it would be sunny!!) The St Poodle won our Group 7

kelari was there but got no where i was here in perth lol she hitchhiked down there :banghead:

i think I saw her, I thought gee that looked like Kelari but it wasnt you! Two in the class (other was the Gelderbrand woman and a young girl with yours?)

haha yep it was me with Kelari.

It was shocking weather! Rain, wind, then sunny and hot when the wind died down.

Wolf got Best of Breed again :) 2 in a row must be a record for us :o

Lola (soft coat wheaten) got Minor in group :)

Off to do it all again tomorrow, but on my own and only with Wolf and Kelari :)

Bear swam in the river today, he ran straight in after the other dogs, I was like :laugh: I need to go save him but he swam back he looked so cute, RSG is sending him a life jacket for the summer and I've ordered Banjo one so if anyone happens to see two floating jaffas in the river it's Banjo and Bear :cheer: .

Sorry I didn't get by to say hi, days seemed to dissappear so quickly and every time I saw the X dogs I was over the other side of the ring or they were in the ring or I was preping dogs or wondering if my rings were going to clash. Could never see you when I was that side of the rings. :cheer:

Start time is 6.30pm. We can do dinner and drinks after - I know I can get the Monday off too or at least not go in until lunchtime :cheer:

RS,AP and anyone else who definitely wants to come can you send me a PM with your email address please :(

Oops sorry just saw this, been out most of the weekend, will PM you now Mirawee :p

Sorry I didn't get by to say hi, days seemed to dissappear so quickly and every time I saw the X dogs I was over the other side of the ring or they were in the ring or I was preping dogs or wondering if my rings were going to clash. Could never see you when I was that side of the rings. :cheer:

Thats ok I caught up with Lauren and Carolyn today, I am awful at not moving around lol

I just do my own thing and keep to myself! ( A shy girl at heart! lol)

Mason did really well at the club trial tonight, we did it NFC with food and everyone said how well he went - even the judge commented on his work during the prizegiving presentations, we have only been to 3 classes and he did very very well. I am quite chuffed. :cheer:

Mason did really well at the club trial tonight, we did it NFC with food and everyone said how well he went - even the judge commented on his work during the prizegiving presentations, we have only been to 3 classes and he did very very well. I am quite chuffed. :(

Congrats :cheer: I knew you would do well :p

Mason did really well at the club trial tonight, we did it NFC with food and everyone said how well he went - even the judge commented on his work during the prizegiving presentations, we have only been to 3 classes and he did very very well. I am quite chuffed. :(

Congrats :cheer: I knew you would do well :p

Aww thanks Tiggy

Woo Hoo!!! Well done Mason2009 :cheer: Glad you did NFC with food...always keep your eye on the bigger picture!!!