Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

All dogs love the isqueaks,

Not quite true :eek: Banjo isn't any more into an isqueak than he is a tennis ball :xmassantawave: I like isqueaks though as they are easier to find when I throw them into long grass :cooldance: I don't want to know what my dumbell throwing will be like!

Emery, so sorry to hear about your little girl :party: Hopefully they are resolved soon.

Mason, well done to your boy :whee:

Well my brag for today... Banjo is now a "real" farm kelpie! Today he decided he was confident enough to ride on the back of the quad bike without being held by anyone :dancingelephant: In fact I had to kick him off as I was only game to go up to about 12km/hr and I still had one paddock of horses to feed and when he is running next to the quad I can do 35km/hr or more and he keeps up :cheer: He has been happy to jump onto the quad seat for a while but today was the first day he decided it wasn't so bad when the quad started to move :rock:

I am so proud - tonight at our club AGM and prizegiving Mason and I won the 'Best of Friends " trophy for 2010 :cooldance:

Congrats! What's it for?

I don't want to know what my dumbell throwing will be like!

A bit like mine? :dancingelephant:

Well done Banjo!!

My mini brag is Ruby weaved 36 weave poles in a row tonight at the agility windup! OK, so twice she skipped a single pole, so make that 34 weave poles in a row! :cheer:

But then she was all weaved out and wouldn't do it properly again :xmassantawave:

I am so proud - tonight at our club AGM and prizegiving Mason and I won the 'Best of Friends " trophy for 2010 :cooldance:

Congrats! What's it for?

A bit like mine? :dancingelephant:

Well done Banjo!!

My mini brag is Ruby weaved 36 weave poles in a row tonight at the agility windup! OK, so twice she skipped a single pole, so make that 34 weave poles in a row! :party:

But then she was all weaved out and wouldn't do it properly again :xmassantawave:

Its for the dog and handler that work as the best team at club :cheer: Was not expecting an award at all - it was such a surprise! Our name is on a huge trophy which the club keeps but we got a small one to take home as a keepsake :whee:

I am so proud - tonight at our club AGM and prizegiving Mason and I won the 'Best of Friends " trophy for 2010 :)

Woo Hoo well done sounds like you need to bring cake to Monday training next week - what does everybody else think :D

I will bring cake to the trial next friday evening - having seconds thoughts about doing the Rally O on that night though - need more practice

I am so proud - tonight at our club AGM and prizegiving Mason and I won the 'Best of Friends " trophy for 2010 :cry:

Congrats! What's it for?

A bit like mine? :)

Well done Banjo!!

My mini brag is Ruby weaved 36 weave poles in a row tonight at the agility windup! OK, so twice she skipped a single pole, so make that 34 weave poles in a row! :xmashohoho:

But then she was all weaved out and wouldn't do it properly again :)

Its for the dog and handler that work as the best team at club :xmaswelcome: Was not expecting an award at all - it was such a surprise! Our name is on a huge trophy which the club keeps but we got a small one to take home as a keepsake :xmassmile:

:D

@Mason - lovely award to win - I was just saying to my puppy class people on Sunday (as I do most Sundays), that having a great relationship with your dog is the key to successful dog training! :cry:

@RS - what fun - we haven't done that for ages - must get the poles out on sunday at club asnd see how we go - though we might only have 24. :xmaslights:

That was a life time ago with my BC Cody who went before his time with cancer...only 6yrs old :cry: He was a lovely dog and I still miss him. Couldn't jump to save his life but was pretty good at DWD :D Nowadays I Judge DWD so I get the best seat in town!

LOL so the sparkley shoes and top I have bought you for Xmas will get some use after all :):)

Just wish I could watch the clip :cry:

Nah Mason2009 - its really fun. I love being able to talk to my dog and pick things you know the dog enjoys to keep the enthusiasm up. The dogs have a blast. So much more exciting then an obedience ring :D .

And Kenz likes it too because there are no scary judges or stewards standing right close to you :). Hoping to get interstate and trial again one of these days. Think Kenz would do a lovely job of the Surfin USA routine I used for Ness.

Edited by ness

:D no clip Ptolomy its just a link to a website.

Obviously Tiggy you didn't explore the site that thoroughly otherwise you would have found this page :):)

http://www.danceswithdogsaustralia.com/sa-hall-of-fame.html

I could never do dancing with dogs, I am way too shy!

YOU?! SHY?!!

I am shy with display sort of things like dancing or obedience etc, I am fine with talking ( had to a lot for my old job, used to give speeches to like 100 people at a time),but I am shy with things that I have to physically do.

:D no clip Ptolomy its just a link to a website.

Obviously Tiggy you didn't explore the site that thoroughly otherwise you would have found this page :):)

http://www.danceswithdogsaustralia.com/sa-hall-of-fame.html

I could never do dancing with dogs, I am way too shy!

YOU?! SHY?!!

I am shy with display sort of things like dancing or obedience etc, I am fine with talking ( had to a lot for my old job, used to give speeches to like 100 people at a time),but I am shy with things that I have to physically do.

I would never have known! But I reckon if you can get your head around speaking in front of 100 odd people, you can get your head around DWD :cry:

Well I've got the bling collars to match....oh wait....so have you!!!!!! :) :) :cry: :cry:

That was a life time ago with my BC Cody who went before his time with cancer...only 6yrs old :xmassmile: He was a lovely dog and I still miss him. Couldn't jump to save his life but was pretty good at DWD :D Nowadays I Judge DWD so I get the best seat in town!

LOL so the sparkley shoes and top I have bought you for Xmas will get some use after all :xmaswelcome::xmaslights:

Just wish I could watch the clip :xmashohoho:

Mate. I couldn't fit into it now :cry: :cry: :xmaswelcome::xmaslights: I'm sure I can find it and you could wear it to the last trial of the year...you wouldn't go unnoticed!!!! :) :D :)

OMG she has a sparkley top already -

DARE YOU TO WEAR IT TO TRAINING TONIGHT :xmashohoho:

Edited by bedazzledx2