Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

So sorry to hear about your daughter Emery - i hope that she will be ok.

i finally saw a real isqueek last nght, but unfortunately for us, James would chew right through that, so it'd be no fun for my other two.

I did get one of those bottle cruncher things from CleanRun though - i have to say, BEST toy ever for James, who loves to chew the lids off usually and doesn't get the chance with this.

Ari was a water baby from day dot. Sorrel on the other hand only pretends to swim (she gets in knee deep and does the swimming actions).

Thanks Ptolomy for the Clean Run stuff! I couldn't get down there last night due to work and am greatful to Candice :wave:

i finally saw a real isqueek last nght, but unfortunately for us, James would chew right through that, so it'd be no fun for my other two.

I did get one of those bottle cruncher things from CleanRun though - i have to say, BEST toy ever for James, who loves to chew the lids off usually and doesn't get the chance with this.

I have a big dog that LOVES to chew the lids off bottles as well, he is very clever and usually does it within minutes.

I gave him a bottle cruncher from Clean Run ..... my dog is not stupid (either that or he has Xray vision) because he chewed straight through the fabric and had the lid off within minutes! :eek:

It is pretty hot outside apparently (I haven't been out there, am sheltering in the aircon ... work is good for something!) but I do wonder how the puppa gets on ..... it's always quite a bit cooler by the time I go home so I hope he's just sleeping through it.

Dougal is inside in the aircon and no doubt the cats will be as well ....

Why don't you take the lids off the bottles? :D

You are just TOO smart!!! :eek:

I only bought one bottle cruncher and he buggered that one within minutes so if I do ever get another, I will take the lid off!!

:wave: ;)

Ari was a water baby from day dot. Sorrel on the other hand only pretends to swim (she gets in knee deep and does the swimming actions).

The Isqueaks are tougher than they look, my friend has a lab who destroys everything, she is very destructive, I gave her an isqueak in April and its still in one piece even though its just left in the back yard with her, she loves it and it has not broken.!

CR free shipping has all these cool training treats - too bad we can't import them :wave: .

I have a breed that would eat anything so nothing is special. As long as it's food, they think Xmas has come.

The Isqueaks are tougher than they look, my friend has a lab who destroys everything, she is very destructive, I gave her an isqueak in April and its still in one piece even though its just left in the back yard with her, she loves it and it has not broken.!

That's true! I have the mightiest of chewers (as previously mentioned) and he hasn't destroyed one yet.

CR free shipping has all these cool training treats - too bad we can't import them :eek: .

I have a breed that would eat anything so nothing is special. As long as it's food, they think Xmas has come.

That's true! I have the mightiest of chewers (as previously mentioned) and he hasn't destroyed one yet.

Yip - if they can last around Phoebe then I am sure no one else will be able to destroy them either :wave:

I agree!

Both dogs had one each this morning, a big one and a little one - the noises sound like very intense birds :wave: I swear that's why they are so popular.

I go to the park most evenings and as soon as I or Paddy squeezes an iSqueak, I have most of the dogs at the park running towards us :eek: The new balls from Clean Run are gifts for doggy park friends so they will leave us alone ;)

Edited by Golden Rules

I agree!

Both dogs had one each this morning, a big one and a little one - the noises sound like very intense birds :wave: I swear that's why they are so popular.

I go to the park most evenings and as soon as I or Paddy squeezes an iSqueak, I have most of the dogs at the park running towards us :eek: The new balls from Clean Run are gifts for doggy park friends so they will leave us alone ;)

All dogs love the isqueaks, Mason got into the bag with his toys etc last night and he took one hostage lol!!! I must say I am also very happy with the Aqua Kong, used one at the beach today and the dogs loved it!