Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

You can read mine ValleyRally :(

By the looks of it she hasn't released any DVDs, I think :eek:

ETA: But you can watch her 3 6 hour sminars for $30 each on demand or $75 for all three (would just need to find 18 spare hours in a week :rofl)

Edited by amypie

You can read mine ValleyRally :D

By the looks of it she hasn't released any DVDs, I think :laugh:

Yeah google tells me no DVD's! You will have to do it the old fashioned book paper way :p

ETA Yeah I just found that! Here is the link for those following along at home http://www.awesomepaws.us/?page_id=827

Edited by valleyCBR

Guest RosieFT

Thanks for heads up on northen suburbs. i just googled it and read the website. Sounds a bit more full on with the testing to even get a start in the agility than k9. My friend was hoping to do it with her 14 year old son and their jack russel who is 12months in jan. hmmmm All sorts of rules about child handlers but not sure if that only relates to the obedience side of things???

Thanks again

Thanks for heads up on northen suburbs. i just googled it and read the website. Sounds a bit more full on with the testing to even get a start in the agility than k9. My friend was hoping to do it with her 14 year old son and their jack russel who is 12months in jan. hmmmm All sorts of rules about child handlers but not sure if that only relates to the obedience side of things???

Thanks again

The testing is not bad at all - its just to see if your dog can recall off lead etc, we passed no hassles. The dog just needs to be 14 months - they run the classes in 10 weeks blocks so he would be in the April block. There was a child handler when I did the course his mum just came with and supervised.

I think we are going to scrap the xmas BBQ - hardly anyone can make it, there is so much on this time of year!!

Maybe in the new year then?

I'm jinxed at the moment, Louis keeps trying to vomit every now and then, so no class again tonight :p He's going to be a delinquent soon after missing so much school :laugh:

I won't be able to make it down to Bunbury, but have a good show J :D

All Hail the power of the I-Squeak ball!!!!!!!!!!

My Lewis is the Miss Prissy Princess Pants when it comes to water and getting wet. Loves the beach but has literally done a handstand to avoid getting his tootsies wet when a wave has been coming up the beach.

Today we have been down the beach. I tossed his I-Squeak just on the edge of the water, he thought about it, but picked it up. I put it a little further out each time until he was swimming and his head was going under the water to get the ball. He even ran into the water just to say hi when I was in with the kids.

He came home exhausted, wet and covered with sand. So he has had a quick wash and gone into the dog run with a treat to dry off before retiring to the lounge.

I NEVER EVER though Lewis would EVER go into the sea. Those I-Squeaks certainly have something addictive about them!!!

Edited by OSoSwift

Hello all had a read through threads and adoring pics of all dogs!

Hope some are coming to OUTBACK Bunbury this weekend for their small countryshow! Come and say hello to the Xolos and I if you are!!

J

well i am entered but might have to see how daughter is as the last two days she has been having epileptic drop attacks again :laugh: was hoping she was gonna grow out of it cries

Hope some are coming to OUTBACK Bunbury this weekend for their small countryshow! Come and say hello to the Xolos and I if you are!!

J

well i am entered but might have to see how daughter is as the last two days she has been having epileptic drop attacks again :rofl: was hoping she was gonna grow out of it cries

Oh Emery I saw that on your Facebook and made comment BUT here is double hugs to you both, hopefully she will grow out of it!

J

All Hail the power of the I-Squeak ball!!!!!!!!!!

My Lewis is the Miss Prissy Princess Pants when it comes to water and getting wet. Loves the beach but has literally done a handstand to avoid getting his tootsies wet when a wave has been coming up the beach.

Today we have been down the beach. I tossed his I-Squeak just on the edge of the water, he thought about it, but picked it up. I put it a little further out each time until he was swimming and his head was going under the water to get the ball. He even ran into the water just to say hi when I was in with the kids.

He came home exhausted, wet and covered with sand. So he has had a quick wash and gone into the dog run with a treat to dry off before retiring to the lounge.

I NEVER EVER though Lewis would EVER go into the sea. Those I-Squeaks certainly have something addictive about them!!!

Go Lewis!!! :rofl:

Similar thing with Millie. Never thought she would ever swim, she didn't even like getting her feet wet. But the lure of the lovely Kong Wubba floating in the water enticed her in, and now she fetches them out of the water more enthusiastically than the water baby, Ruby!

J

well i am entered but might have to see how daughter is as the last two days she has been having epileptic drop attacks again :rofl: was hoping she was gonna grow out of it cries

Sorry to hear that, emery :D

Oh Emery that doesn't sound good and I have no idea what it entails for your daughter, hope she is okay

J

well i am entered but might have to see how daughter is as the last two days she has been having epileptic drop attacks again :( was hoping she was gonna grow out of it cries

Oh Emery I saw that on your Facebook and made comment BUT here is double hugs to you both, hopefully she will grow out of it!

J

J

well i am entered but might have to see how daughter is as the last two days she has been having epileptic drop attacks again :( was hoping she was gonna grow out of it cries

Sorry to hear that, emery :(

Hope your daughter is OK, Emery. Sending cyber hugs your way.

WazzatXolo, I'll be down at Bunbury for both days so I'll come and say hi.

Thanks everyone. She is only three and her whole body goes limp and she loses function of her limbs. she is still concious occasionly they progress to seizures. it is very distressing for daughter as she can't get up and when she goes down she goes down hard. :(

Is scary for mum too. if i get distressed she is worse so got to try stay calm which isn't easy.

Will still try make it to bunbury as andrew's sister lives there so i think she may be bale to have son and i bring daughter to show just incase