Western Australian Thread

Lab_Rat

Just saw the video of you and Kyzer already up :hug: I agree no need for multiples. :hug:

I am all excited for the next one now!

Me too! I'm all excited for the day I can be trialling! Walking that course last night has me addicted :rainbowbridge:

Can't wait to have my own gear set up to train more than once a week in class. Just wish I had the large yard to keep the gear set up and not have to lug it to a park!

I went to Better Pets and Gardens tonight, and got a 1.5kg bag of Nutro for $9... so I got 3!!!

It was because the best by date was end of April!!! But still very good value, and I while im feeding Hemi 3 times a day Im sure I will go through it quick enough

Wow - I just had a look at the schedule for the trial next friday & saturday - looks busy!!! Should prove to be a fun couple of days! Oh how I wish I could get involved in dog sports a bit more :laugh: . Living hours from anywhere useful AND having an inconvenient job sucks!

Ive been thinking I might contact my club, and see what the minimum number of training sessions has to be attended to qualify being tested at the end of each term. Its probably the only way I can move forward with my two!

Rat

Its cheap and entries are cheap and the beginners level is supposed to be much easier then JD and AD. So why not? :o

Lack of time ;) Ie the next ADAA trial is on the same weekend as one of the big Arab shows with International judges... and stupid me has three Arab derivatives entered on the Sunday so Saturday will be spent getting them all ready :rofl: And I can get 5 dogs ready for showing in the time it takes me to get a horse ready :laugh: