Rare Dog Breeds

poodlefan

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to place an order for two junglerockwheelers.

Hey bro...I placed my order for junglerockwheeler first, I need him coz I wanna do surity wif him.

Where's me rockwheeler PF, I sent you money in unmarked bills money like u aksed me 2 :) I'm gonna haf to get heavies on yoos

Jungle Rockwheelers are 5 weeks old now. Good to go! :laugh:

Hey bro...I placed my order for junglerockwheeler first, I need him coz I wanna do surity wif him.

Where's me rockwheeler PF, I sent you money in unmarked bills money like u aksed me 2 :) I'm gonna haf to get heavies on yoos

How about my two in teacup size?

How about my two in teacup size?

How big's ya teacup?

OMG - I thought I was a little twisted, but you guys are mad as hatters....... enjoyed this one.....

thanks PoodleFan.......

Kirsty

owner of the diggiest dog.....

why do they dig, and can't they just continue to China from the first hole, why start another one right there.......... :)

I am offering everyone here a fabulous opportunity to have a puppy from either of my new imported foundation bitches :laugh:

This is "Init4themoney Spotted Princess"

Don't be confused people! She may look like a crossbreed foster puppy... but in reality she is a Pure Bread Spotted Chihuhua!!! You can trace her ancestry back to the Aztecs!

P1010283.jpg

secondly I'd like to introduce "Init4themoney Round'em Up"

She is an extremely rare Teacup Australian Cattle Dog - bred specifically for herding Dexter cattle!

Just look at the size of her compared to the hand! She could fit in a tea cup :laugh:

P1010288.jpg

However this variety has been bred to expend its energy playing the Xbox - no walking required!

P1010275.jpg

be quick! Time is running out!

I would like to order one of Deshonko's Teacup Standard Poodles! It wouldn't take up as much room on the floor as normal-size Standards, so we wouldn't have tpo keep walking around it!

Hopefully, they're not destructive like normal Standards are

Breakout002.jpg

Edited by poodlemum

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Deshonko Kennels,

post-21294-1262924878_thumb.jpg

here is a picture of the pure bread Grainpug I bought from you last year - she grew too big for the breadboard plus I have redecorated my house so I rehomed her to a rescue place. They had the cheek to say she was really badly bread because of the skin fold infections and entropion - they wouldn't listen when I said that you had explained that these were a special feature of her bread..some people!

I now need another one but do you have one in rye please to match my new lounge??

Thank you.

Dear Deshonko Kennels,

post-21294-1262924878_thumb.jpg

here is a picture of the pure bread Grainpug I bought from you last year - she grew too big for the breadboard plus I have redecorated my house so I rehomed her to a rescue place. They had the cheek to say she was really badly bread because of the skin fold infections and entropion - they wouldn't listen when I said that you had explained that these were a special feature of her bread..some people!

I now need another one but do you have one in rye please to match my new lounge??

Thank you.

RuralPug, are you sure you bought that Grainpug from Deshonko? The Deshonko Grainpugs usually have a lot less grain, and come with a bit of mould around the edge. The one you have looks to be in too good condition to be a Deshonko Dog.

How much did you pay for it?

RuralPug, are you sure you bought that Grainpug from Deshonko? The Deshonko Grainpugs usually have a lot less grain, and come with a bit of mould around the edge. The one you have looks to be in too good condition to be a Deshonko Dog.

How much did you pay for it?

Actually that pic is from after the rescue people had fiddled for a while don't worry it had plenty of mould when I got it from Deshonko, that was another great selling point the Deshonko pure breads are never over conditioned.

It cost a couple hundred dollars more than a papered pug from a registered ethical breeder would charge but being a rare Grainpug and available when I wanted one it was worth it. I hope they have a rye one for me, I need one by the weekend.