Rare Dog Breeds

poodlefan

Hey PF I sent my money to you months ago via Western Union and I still have no puppy. What happened to the pup from the litter you had at the time of payment?

I really expect orders done over the internet to be delivered fast!

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey PF I sent my money to you months ago via Western Union and I still have no puppy. What happened to the pup from the litter you had at the time of payment?

I really expect orders done over the internet to be delivered fast!

She's probably busily colluding with Louise Brooks regarding getting just the right colours. And if it takes a little longer, just think of the amazing mixes that she might produce in the meantime. God, it is soooooo exciting. Such a wonderful revolution in the designer dog dealing.

Dear Deshonko Kennels

I would like to place an order for two junglerockwheelers. I would like one to have purple stripes and the other to have blue stripes. Could you please ensure they both have blue eyes. I would like them in the teacup size so i carry them in my handbag. They must be good guard dogs so no one can steal my wallet or keys. I will pm you my credit card details and I'd like to pick them up Christmas eve.

Thank you

:rofl: :rofl: :)

PF you haven't just disappeared have you? I know I said I was going to dob you in for doing the wrong thing, (sorry about that, I get on my high horse sometimes) but I have been thinking. :) I have just found out my dear old mother needs expensive surgery and I am In need of extra cash. I was wondering if you would consider letting me have a franchise here in SA. :rofl: I don't have a clue about breeding but going by what you have said that doesn’t seem to matter and if I were to lose a few pups from each litter it wouldn’t really matter as there seems to be a big enough mark up to cover these losses.

I am still a little hesitant though as I don’t really seem to have your “I don’t give a fat rats clacker” attitude. But if I never give out my phone number, continually change my email address and always hand the dogs over in a park somewhere I wouldn't think I will hear back from too many people when things have gone wrong.

Anyway, looking forward to hearing back from you on what you think and hope you haven't flown the coup. There is a lot of money to be made in Franchises you know! :rofl:

Edited by Tobster

PF you haven't just disappeared have you? I know I said I was going to dob you in for doing the wrong thing, (sorry about that, I get on my high horse sometimes) but I have been thinking. :) I have just found out my dear old mother needs expensive surgery and I am In need of extra cash. I was wondering if you would consider letting me have a franchise here in SA. :rofl: I don't have a clue about breeding but going by what you have said that doesn’t seem to matter and if I were to lose a few pups from each litter it wouldn’t really matter as there seems to be a big enough mark up to cover these losses.

I am still a little hesitant though as I don’t really seem to have your “I don’t give a fat rats clacker” attitude. But if I never give out my phone number, continually change my email address and always hand the dogs over in a park somewhere I wouldn't think I will hear back from too many people when things have gone wrong.

Anyway, looking forward to hearing back from you on what you think and hope you haven't flown the coup. There is a lot of money to be made in Franchises you know! :rofl:

I do like your entrepreneurial spirit, Tobster. If it is good for the economy that's all that matters, eh? You don't have lots of relatives who fly regularly in and out of Canberra do you? :xmassmile:

Whippet and pitbull. Do I get an elephant stamp?

No twak.gif

You have clearly failed to notice that these are extemely rare and expensive new breeds that shall make my fortune. [evil cackle] Before Troy newks me, I have the affidavits of not less than ten employees independent veterinary geneticists from the Ponds Institute to support my claim that they are pure bread. :xmassmile: They are OZKC recognised.

This is the launch of my marketting campaign. Now to perfect the coat colours that shall make me the most $$$$

Oh, and if anyone wants to join the OZKC, PM me. I am President. :rofl:

Clearly they are the very, very rare Lampit and Pooderrier. Do you have a puppy waiting list I want to get rich too. :rofl:

PS If I join the OZKC can I breed them EVERY season and NOT health test I need to make a PROFIT.

:)

Can I possibly have one half Birman and half Ridgeback.. to save having to walk one ball toss three times a day and peel the other off my bed continually..

You could call it a Ridman... I am working on a visual for you as we speak.. the ridge is causing me some issues though.

Edited by Kayann

Dearest Deshoko kennels,

I have heard about your wonderful genetic abilities and wish for you to help me with my hearts one great desire. I have come into a great inheritance from my second cousins uncles fathers mate in Uganda, who loved me as a child many times. I would like an Afghan Hound the colour of a vizsla (no white solid colour only) and the size on a min pin with the non mating hair of a birman cat. Also please be making sure that this wonderful show dog is fully ring trained, does not bite judges or people that stick their heads into my pens at the show, is litter box trained and never over heats or gets cold as I like to show every day. Also can this hound fold up to fit into a PP10 crate?

Looking forward most eagerly to your positive response, can pay via western union transfer, delivery required New Years Day for a show on the 2nd of January.

PS Must like pugs...

• 2 weeks later...

Dear peoples,

I am afraid that you have been HAD :D . The RSPAADTA raided Poodlefan's place yesterday to find she has flown the coop :rofl: . They were able to recover most of her breeding stock though, and (because they need the money to prosecute non-dog-walkers) are offering the dogs to the highest bidders.

First up is 'Finnegan'. Finnegan is a Walrushuahua (with Merkin heritage), and is a proven sire, having over 200,000 pups in homes at the moment :laugh: . Reserve is $100,000

post-6387-1260157871_thumb.jpg

Deshonki had (before owner PF fled the country) discovered ways of selling dogs at a very young age - even before they are born! Introducing 'Feet-us', who is negative three (-3) weeks old and ready to go to his new home now! Reserver $99.90

post-6387-1260158201.jpg

'Fuhnky' is the kennels brood bitch for the Catdog breed. Her breeding is patented and we are not allowed to reveal her secrets, hence the bag. POA (think 10 figures)

post-6387-1260158344_thumb.jpg

'Cherry' is (we are told) a cool climate pet, and best kept in refrigerated kennels. 'Cherry' doesnt look like a typical dog and some may think this is a disadvantage, but careful breeding by Deshonki has produced a calm, non-aggressive family pet tested **COMPLETELY FREE** of PRA, hip and elbow dysplasia, luxating patella and cataracts :laugh: . (We have many of Cherry's litter siblings for sale too - $19.95 each, maximum of 100 per order)

post-6387-1260158628_thumb.jpg

I would like to place an order for two junglerockwheelers.

Hey bro...I placed my order for junglerockwheeler first, I need him coz I wanna do surity wif him.

Where's me rockwheeler PF, I sent you money in unmarked bills money like u aksed me 2 ;) I'm gonna haf to get heavies on yoos

Edited by Kelpie-i

Dear peoples,

I am afraid that you have been HAD :cry: . The RSPAADTA raided Poodlefan's place yesterday to find she has flown the coop :cry: . They were able to recover most of her breeding stock though, and (because they need the money to prosecute non-dog-walkers) are offering the dogs to the highest bidders.

Oh, how did that happen :D

Hey, how much do you reckon the RSPAADTA would want for one of the seized Jungle Rockwheelers then?

Dear peoples,

I am afraid that you have been HAD :cry: . The RSPAADTA raided Poodlefan's place yesterday to find she has flown the coop :cry: . They were able to recover most of her breeding stock though, and (because they need the money to prosecute non-dog-walkers) are offering the dogs to the highest bidders.

Oh, how did that happen :D

Hey, how much do you reckon the RSPAADTA would want for one of the seized Jungle Rockwheelers then?

I am sorry Souff, but the Jungle Rockwheeler has been declared a dangerous dog and will not be rehomed by the RSPAADTA :cry: . They cite it's 'evil eye', sharp, pointy teeth and obvious attempts at camouflage as all the evidence they need to slap on the DD label :cry:

I am sorry Souff, but the Jungle Rockwheeler has been declared a dangerous dog and will not be rehomed by the RSPAADTA :cry: . They cite it's 'evil eye', sharp, pointy teeth and obvious attempts at camouflage as all the evidence they need to slap on the DD label :cry:

:cry: OMG! :D and to think that somebody wanted one for their handbag! It's a good thing us consoomers have got the RSPAADTA to look out for us. Looks like that Deshonko Kennels person has done the :cry: too ....

:D

Souff

I am sorry Souff, but the Jungle Rockwheeler has been declared a dangerous dog and will not be rehomed by the RSPAADTA :D . They cite it's 'evil eye', sharp, pointy teeth and obvious attempts at camouflage as all the evidence they need to slap on the DD label ;)

:) OMG! :) and to think that somebody wanted one for their handbag! It's a good thing us consoomers have got the RSPAADTA to look out for us. Looks like that Deshonko Kennels person has done the :laugh: too ....

:mad

Souff

Yes, you have to hand it to the Royal Society for the Prevention of Anything at All To Do with Animals - they definately have their the animals best interests at heart.