My Big Boys

menacebear

Just a few photos that I got at the park the other day. OH had taken the other four dogs for a walk so I took my 4 big guys out and gave them a run. I was mostly trying to get some photos of Menace, my old man. I took a few in black and white to try to hide his gray a little big and I think some have come out quite distingusied. I'm by no means a photograper, my friend tells me it's sacriledge to take photos on auto settings all the time when I have a camera as good as mine but I have no idea what all the symbols mean!!!!

281109006.jpg

Flying Bundy man, 23 months

281109010.jpg

Pretty boy and flyball star Bear, almost 8 years.

281109013.jpg

Serious Bundy. He is always watching out for us. Till he see's a possum, then all bets are off :D

281109014.jpg

My BRD of no particular breed Clifford, almost 4 years

281109019.jpg

Can you get any closer Bundy????

281109025.jpg

My beautiful old man Menace. He is around 12.5 years old, rottweiler x gsd. He is a rescue and I have had him for 9 years this year. His back end is slowly going but he is a magnificent old man who likes nothing better than his food and a cuddle.

Edited by menacebear

281109041.jpg

About as close as my boys get to stayiing!!!

281109046.jpg

Kissing boys, love each other so much but Bundys bestest friend in the whole wide world is out JRT Leroy :D

281109048.jpg

Bundy and Bear staying. Note Cliffy is long gone. Attention span of a gnat that one

281109058.jpg

I love this dog. He is the beggining of everything for me. He was my first dog and after him I specifically went out and bought Bear(they are the same cross). If not for Bear doing flyball I would have never met my OH and best friend, Clover,and be as happy as I am. I have alot to thank Menace for.

281109067.jpg

Bear in B&W. I like that I can do this with the camera.

281109070.jpg

Isn't he gorgeous? :cry: Impressive does not even begin to describe how Menace was in his prime. 50kg of lean muscle and agility, he stood taller than me on his hind legs and turned heads everywhere he went. He still does really.

281109079.jpg

And again.

281109081.jpg

Menace again. Getting so old and gray now. It's sad to watch his legs go. He can barley stand up yet still manages to walk around really well.

281109090.jpg

After rolling around like a fool.

281109106.jpg

Coooooooote.

ballaratflyball326.jpg

Bundy and Leroy having some inside time alone. And yes Bundy really is wearing a pink shirt. It's border collie size which is why he looks like he is wearing a muscle top!! Anyone know where I can get some cool BIG dog t-shirts??

ballaratflyball331.jpg

Bloody sooky LA LA

ballaratflyball332.jpg

What ya doing in the kitchen Aunty Rhi AKA Clover.

God bless old dogs - Menace is a gorgeous old boy.

His back end might be going - but he looks one happy dog. What a fantastic friend to have brought so much happiness into your life.

I hope you have a few more years with him yet, and he gets all the cuddles and love any dog could ever ask for.

Hi menacebear,

I have a gdsxrotty (6yo bitch) her name is Menace...

You have wonderful looking dogs and Bundy is a real looker...bet he gets all the girls..

Thats amazing, i have never met another Menace and for your girl to be the same cross as well :rofl:.

I would love to see pics of her :rofl:.

Hi menacebear,

I have a gdsxrotty (6yo bitch) her name is Menace...

You have wonderful looking dogs and Bundy is a real looker...bet he gets all the girls..

Thats amazing, i have never met another Menace and for your girl to be the same cross as well :laugh:.

I would love to see pics of her :p.

Me too!!! Bundy would love to think he could get all the girls, he seems to woo most of the human ones for sure. I'd love to see pics of you girl. I have never met another Menace.

• 3 weeks later...

OOooo I've just spied this thread and must agree with everyone... your pooches are all just gorgy. Loving Bundy! He looks like he'd be able to cope with my China gals play style no probs at all. :whee::thumbsup:

Menace you should come visit the M&M Thread in the General Sub Forum (if you haven't already, and if you have it hasn't been often enough 'cause I've forgotten :champagne: )... we luvz all mongrels there, especially big boofy ones... well at least I do anyway haha.