New Years Eve

Dova

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its also my birthday RubyStar :wave: . Ness didn't give me a birthday present last year so I am not even going to try this year.

My birthday is New Year's Day :welcome: I'm going to a party around the corner. Walk there, stagger home :D

Its also my birthday RubyStar :wave: . Ness didn't give me a birthday present last year so I am not even going to try this year.

My birthday is New Year's Day :welcome: I'm going to a party around the corner. Walk there, stagger home :cheer:

You share your birthday with my Ruby :cheer: Just a bit of trivia that you didn't want to know :D

Its also my birthday RubyStar :laugh: . Ness didn't give me a birthday present last year so I am not even going to try this year.

My birthday is New Year's Day :) I'm going to a party around the corner. Walk there, stagger home :cheer:

You share your birthday with my Ruby :cheer: Just a bit of trivia that you didn't want to know :cheers:

Happy Birthday to Ruby :cheer: We also share our birthday with my friend's Boxer, "Grand Puppy" :laugh: More trivia :laugh:

At least you have somewhere to go. We were going to go to our sons in Ulladulla but oh has to work on the weekend. But then someone has to be home at night the whole holidays because of my son's dog Sooty. She's terrified of all the fireworks that usually happen every night from just b4 Christmas til just after New Year.

• 2 weeks later...

Gawlers getting close & I've been training hard so we don't have the same wander off & sniff problem with Pebbles, I hope :(. Also just started to teach Pebbles the send away, ok we may never get to use it in a trial but she's doing pretty well & coming back over a jump that's out to the left or right of me :shrug:, sooo proud of her. Might scratch Izzi though, knew she wouldn't pass when I entered but she probably won't even get through half of the heel work, guess I'll decide on the night. See you in 4 more :(:laugh:

:( Hope all goes to plan with Pebbles Dova! And nice work on the send away too, you never know maybe you will go on to UD :shrug:

With 4 days to go Riv has decided to lose his drop on recall :( Oh well will be interesting to see if he finds it in time I guess :laugh:

Bugger about Riv and his DOR - hmm I can loan you Kenzie's or Ness's take your pick - I am getting a bit of a laugh as I was doing sendaways with Kenzie yesterday and I had chucked a whole lot of jumps tipped on their side, broad jump boards, bars, toys scattered and thought nah that might be too much of a distraction - well blow me Kenz had no issue with it. Then I thought hmmm lets just try Ness - Ness would usually just sit behind whatever bar is on the ground but nope she managed it as well :( .

Good luck to everyone who is going to be there and stay cool :)

I was hoping to make a surprise visit to the trial :) as my OH & I have been visiting relies in Adelaide for the last 10 days, however choosen to take the two days to ride to Melb to catch the ferry back home ;)

Fingers crossed I MAY come over latter in the year for some trials :laugh:

We're going - and yes BIG shame about the weather. Too hot...

Zamba doesn't like working in the heat very much. I'm not expecting great things based on our training yesterday which is why we're up early - doing a bit of training while it's still cool).

I am in her hands - could be embarassing but oh well. Nothing else on until March so if nothing else it gives us a bit more trialling experience.

At the moment it looks like I won't be able to go :(, with 4 dogs & it's to hot to leave 3 in the car while I work one, unless I can come up with a solution guess I'll be watching TV with all 4 tonight. But haven't given up yet, can I put my crate next to one of you pleeeeease ?

At the moment it looks like I won't be able to go :(, with 4 dogs & it's to hot to leave 3 in the car while I work one, unless I can come up with a solution guess I'll be watching TV with all 4 tonight. But haven't given up yet, can I put my crate next to one of you pleeeeease ?

Happy to help - I'll be there with a close friend of mine. We can watch your dogs while you're in the ring if you like - she can help while I'm in the ring if need be. She has kelpies at home - so very capable.

Send me a PM if you're interested and we can go from there.

Dova, there is always someone at a trial that will watch crated dogs for you and Gawler has trees along 2 fences that provide good shade as well as a few in the parking area plus some people use the football club verandah for shade as well.

Apparently the cool change is due between 2 and 6p so it could end up being quite a pleasant evening. I was going to drop in to the show at Evanston then the trial but have now been invited out to a non dog event. First time in 5 or 6 years I haven't been doing dog stuff for NYE :(