A Big Boy Saint Bernard - Olympus

rocco

I went around to Caesars Mum place yesterday to meet and photograph her new Saint boy Olympus. He was such a big honey, drooled like a tap (yes way more then Rocco), and gave the biggest smoochy hugs. He needs bit of TLC to condition him better from all his re homing stress, but is is a lovely boy.

4239999352_0ae0ff068a.jpg

4239982288_6171aa6024.jpg

4239980296_32e65e87ac.jpg

4239971180_1f71b80a0d.jpg

4239973812_e132ce5248.jpg

Rocco1 they are great photos, you are a miracle worker, we had a great time. My guys were a real challenge and you have gotten some great shots.

you would have been impressed with Olympus' drool today averaged a 3 metre radius with some great slingers :welcome:

P.S. the kids love the shots of Theodore

Edited by Caesars mum

Rocco1 they are great photos, you are a miracle worker, we had a great time. My guys were a real challenge and you have gotten some great shots.

They were pure joy. I could of easily walked out with Nala... :)

you would have been impressed with Olympus' drool today averaged a 3 metre radius with some great slingers :)

Oh goodness! :dancingelephant: I went to the DVD store after yours and walking out I looked down at my pants, I was covered in Mr O's dried up slobber... :dancingelephant: Prob not a good look.

P.S. the kids love the shots of Theodore

:welcome: I did get his name correct.

fantastic!!! :)

want to see more of Theodore though he's a good looking lab

Cassar's Mum you have the most fantastic dogs, they are all so beautiful :rofl:

thanks Clicking Mad

we like them, Rocco1 has made them look great

my daughter is a member but does not get on and show off her boy nearly enough.

Great Pics of all Rocco but I unashamedly admit I am a tad biased to the one the halo shines upon! :rofl::rofl::)

I especially loved the b & w's and the last colour one is just Olympus in a nutshell.

It is so nice to see our little Olly well settled in his new home.

want to see more of Theodore though he's a good looking lab

I shamelessly only took 3 photo's of Theo. :cheer: He was a nice dog. The best focuesd shots I got as he was quite greedy and worked for food. :birthday:

It is so nice to see our little Olly well settled in his new home.

:cheers: seriously his feet are the size of dinner plates. He has the most incredible temperament. :champagne:

Thanks for the comments everyone.

They are gorgeous photos. I had a look at your website and the kids were laughing so hard at your photos of Ralph. They wanted to know if we could put Daisy in a shopping trolley next time we go to the shops so she could look like a superhero :confused:

:) Tell them Ralph is trained professional. You can see more of the ralphmachine here also. :rofl: