Umbrella Carry Bags

A bag with handles for my jumps would be great. Mine are in a yachting stuff bag, stick up out of the top and it gets dragged along the ground as I have a drawstring and they too ungainly to try and carry any other way (at least for me :rainbowbridge: ).

Well, we will see what we can do jigsaw.

Thanks for letting me know. :cry:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Dzy, not wanting to take your thread off topic but just had to tell you how great those Polar collars are................. for me. (Its ok, my dogs were home and in comfort).

Was at a dog event this morning which fortunately finished around 11:30. I took both the soaked collars with me. They really helped me through the worst of it. Blessings! :rainbowbridge:

Hey Dzy, not wanting to take your thread off topic but just had to tell you how great those Polar collars are................. for me. (Its ok, my dogs were home and in comfort).

Was at a dog event this morning which fortunately finished around 11:30. I took both the soaked collars with me. They really helped me through the worst of it. Blessings! :rainbowbridge:

Thanks for letting me know Mr R & NR. I am glad the Collars helped you today. it was hot wasn't it?!

I wear mine all the time too, :thumbsup:

Sometimes I don't know how I would get through all my packing in the heat without my Collar on.

I even drape one over the back of my neck to help me sleep on some of the really hot nights.

Glad to hear the dogs are fine. I'm sure they didn't mind loaning their Collars to mum.

Lovely to hear from you. :cry:

Edited by dyzney

• 1 month later...

Bumping this up cos I'm curious if you decided to go ahead with these carry bags? I'm really keen to get something to carry my UD training gear in cos my current solution (camping chair bag, so too short and not tough enough) has died!

I don't use my umbrellas much anymore, but have an Oztrail compact gazebo (one person put up in a minute and fits in small spaces when folded !)

the trouble is, I have a shopping bag for the walls and roof (although mostly at the end of a show weekend I just fold it down with the roof on !)

the bag they come with doesn't fit them in easily folded down without some post show pilates or yoga !!! and with roof & ropes still on - no hope !!! and too be honest - the bags never last very long !

I love the idea of a heavy duty bag large enough to chuck in the folded gazebo. with big roomy pocket / compartment for the walls, pegs ect.

maybe you could also put this in the show section, I only saw this thread because of the title appearing on the froum page.

fifi

yes to the brolly bag but that is because I have never found the really can be done by one person one of THESE:

quote fifi

<I don't use my umbrellas much anymore, but have an Oztrail compact gazebo (one person put up in a minute and fits in small spaces when folded !)>

• 3 months later...

Just advising that yes, I did go ahead and have these made.

Umbrella/Utility Carry Bags will be in stock approx Friday of next week, 9th July.

Until I unpack them and do a final check to ensure they are exactly how I wanted, I will not be advertising them. But shortly after that, they will be listed on my ebay store if anyone is interested.

http://stores.ebay.com.au/K9-SoftDogCrates

:laugh: Have a great weekend all

Umbrella/Utility Carry Bags will be in stock approx Friday of next week, 9th July.

Until I unpack them and do a final check to ensure they are exactly how I wanted, I will not be advertising them. But shortly after that, they will be listed on my ebay store if anyone is interested.

:( Have a great weekend all

That's Awsome! What are the dimensions?

:rofl: Have a great weekend all

Hi Seita.

These are the ordered dimensions, so will be close to this, but as previously mentioned, I will be checking all these details when they arrive...

Length: 1500mm x Width: 500mm x Depth: 180mm

:hug: Have a great weekend all

Hi Seita.

These are the ordered dimensions, so will be close to this, but as previously mentioned, I will be checking all these details when they arrive...

Length: 1500mm x Width: 500mm x Depth: 180mm

Ok guys, these umbrella/utility/equipment bags have just arrived. As such a big and pliable item it is difficult to get an exact measurement on them, but from the best of my ability I have measured these to be

1490mm L x 390mm W x 190mm Depth.

The great advantage of making a bag with a depth is if that anything needs to be put into the bag that is slightly over 1500mm, it will still fit, as the fabric is soft and will easily accommodate without making it tight.

The ebay listing will commence tonight if anyone is interested. If you make a purchase, ebay message me letting me know you are a DOLer and I will provide a discount.

Thanks for all your assistance with the design of these.

I just found this thread and think it is a fabulous idea Dyz! I can see many people buying them for use at shows/trials, best everyone gets embroidery too I think ;)

Great work :mad

Just thought I'd post here and say having received mine they are certainly plenty big enough for lots of gear. In fact my gear hardly makes a dent in the available space and thats with 7 agility jumps in there at present. Still plenty of room for my obedience jumps as well :).

I've got a bag from the manufacturer for the sides of my big gazebo, an equestrian gear bag for a lot of show junk and a smaller sports bag for my junk.

What I'd still like is a bag for my prayer mat (3 x 3 plastic mat that goes under the gazebo), one for the sides and wall of my Oztrail Compact and one for my aluminium shade cloth tarp.

Can you post a photo of your bag with either you or your dogs next to it for reference to scale? I'm much better with a real life visual :drink:

Just thought I'd post here and say having received mine they are certainly plenty big enough for lots of gear. In fact my gear hardly makes a dent in the available space and thats with 7 agility jumps in there at present. Still plenty of room for my obedience jumps as well :eek:.