Umbrella Carry Bags

If you made them as sold them as an "Equipment bag" I think they would go quite well. You could include exampels of use and state large and strong enough to carry an umbrella, stake or obedience and agility equipment.

Great piper. I have already incorporated these into my first drafted ad, so "great minds think alike" :(

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think they would be good sellers - I know a friend and I recently spent ages and ages looking over the web trying to find something similar and came up with nothing. Look forward to purchasing a couple when they are made available :( .

Terrific ness. Will be in touch, could be several months though.

I will tell my OH that quite a few DOLers think it is a good idea. He was prety negative about it, but you've gotta try these things I reckon. If it flops, it flops.

The thing with the type of bag you are describing is they already sell these in most sports and camping stores and the like. they are readily available already, and with my type of business, it is all about finding a niche.

:( thanks Dyzney, I must get out to the bigger town's camping stores !!! I hadn't seen any that suited apart from the large cricket /sports / duffel bags.

fifi

The thing with the type of bag you are describing is they already sell these in most sports and camping stores and the like. they are readily available already, and with my type of business, it is all about finding a niche.

:( thanks Dyzney, I must get out to the bigger town's camping stores !!! I hadn't seen any that suited apart from the large cricket /sports / duffel bags.

fifi

;) I think fifi the one we were given is just a large heavy duty sports bag of some type. It easily fits all walls and roof awning inside. Similar fabric to the bag I just showed that I designed. Probably similar to what you have seen already.

Edited by dyzney

I like the idea of an umbrella / carry all bag. :laugh: How many times do we need to get all of our gear into a bag so that you can easily find things. I have umbrellas that I will use to shade the trailer or set up ring side if there is no space for a Marquee or I use to have my own shade whilst at obedience and or trials.

I think a multi purpose bag to incorporate jumps etc into is an excellent idea!!! :(

I to have not seen the heavy duty bags at camping stores and have been looking for something suitable for over a year.

The embroidery option is great, we can all have our "own".

Dyzney the bags look great! I will be ordering some when they are available. ;)

I like the idea of an umbrella / carry all bag. :) How many times do we need to get all of our gear into a bag so that you can easily find things. I have umbrellas that I will use to shade the trailer or set up ring side if there is no space for a Marquee or I use to have my own shade whilst at obedience and or trials.

I think a multi purpose bag to incorporate jumps etc into is an excellent idea!!! :(

I to have not seen the heavy duty bags at camping stores and have been looking for something suitable for over a year.

The embroidery option is great, we can all have our "own".

Dyzney the bags look great! I will be ordering some when they are available. ;)

Thanks Stolz. will be sure to let you know when they are in stock then. :laugh:

Dyzney, is that umbrella shown the same size as a Breed or the old Red and Yellow vinal Pal one?.If so so I think you are on a winner because they would be large enough to take UD gear and if needed the umbrella.When is your next obedience trial? Could you please have your bag with you as I'm very interested, I'm going against the the trend and am buying an Umbrella.

Dyzney, is that umbrella shown the same size as a Breed or the old Red and Yellow vinal Pal one?.If so so I think you are on a winner because they would be large enough to take UD gear and if needed the umbrella.When is your next obedience trial? Could you please have your bag with you as I'm very interested, I'm going against the the trend and am buying an Umbrella.

Sorry mmoo, I am not familiar with the exact sizes of the umbrellas you mention. Mine shown there is the Nutrience one.

I don't know when my next trial is cause it was going to be Hastings, but then I found out there's is cancelled. so, will have to have aniother look. May not be until March now.

what's your website dyzney??

Once again, not wanting to be seen to be doing the wrong thing, so I have PMd you.

I think most DOLers know tho?? :thumbsup:

Well, cause I usually try to keep a bit of a low profile about it, perhaps only a few know. :D

Edited by dyzney

...and then you can blame us :thumbsup: :D :)

I will tell my OH that quite a few DOLers think it is a good idea. He was prety negative about it, but you've gotta try these things I reckon. If it flops, it flops.

...and then you can blame us :D :) :p

Absolutely... all your fault :thumbsup:

Well, cause I usually try to keep a bit of a low profile about it, perhaps only a few know. :)

It took me ages to put two and two together, Dyzney :D :thumbsup: :p

To be honest, with keeping a low profile, I find it a really good way to read honest, untainted feedback about my products that customers have purchased. And that is good for my business, whether it be good or bad feedback, it is all positive. I can look at adjusting things that some or less than thrilled with and I can get a buzz if others are really happy also.

:p

I'm not sure if you've worked out who I am either Dyzney, but I picked up a very nice crate from you just before Christmas and Miss Pants likes it very much. nothing but good feedback from this end, I can assure you. :thumbsup:

Is that fabric the same weight as the soft crate skins?

You don't know if things will work until you try, do you? I think it's a good idea but I think you need a better name for them. I wonder if it would be worth putting a strap inside like bridle bags have to strap down the umbrella, jump poles or box pieces. I just made a strap out of velcro and car seat belting but strapped into a bag would be better.

A bag with handles for my jumps would be great. Mine are in a yachting stuff bag, stick up out of the top and it gets dragged along the ground as I have a drawstring and they too ungainly to try and carry any other way (at least for me :thumbsup: ).

I'm not sure if you've worked out who I am either Dyzney, but I picked up a very nice crate from you just before Christmas and Miss Pants likes it very much. nothing but good feedback from this end, I can assure you. :rainbowbridge:

Is that fabric the same weight as the soft crate skins?

You don't know if things will work until you try, do you? I think it's a good idea but I think you need a better name for them. I wonder if it would be worth putting a strap inside like bridle bags have to strap down the umbrella, jump poles or box pieces. I just made a strap out of velcro and car seat belting but strapped into a bag would be better.

No, I had not worked out who you were Natsu chan, :cry: , but now I know.

the fabric for the Carry Bag is stronger. The skin fabric is 600D, the reinforced cornwrs on the skins are 1000D, same as the new carry bag. The carry bag you got with your crate is ... oh, can't remember now, but approx 600D also, so these bags will be quite strong, so can carry much more weight.

Your suggestion re the strap on the inside is a good one. will have a think on that and design something. I have some ideas already :thumbsup:

Ta for that.