2010 Brags Thread

Congrats everyone for the nationals!!

I have a teeny tiny brag... Flyball-related... Jedi did TWO FULL RUNS.... WITH THE BALL last night at training!!!!!! ;) He's coming in leaps and bounds at the moment. He even was happy to leave me and get to the box with me releasing him a few body lengths from the start gate! For my Mr Clingy boy that is a HUGE achievement! :rofl: I am a little chuffed right now!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He's coming in leaps and bounds at the moment.

Isn't that the point of flyball?

:)

sorry, couldn't resist.

That is AWESOME though - it is so hard to get some puppies to work away from you. Well done.

Well done to those at the nationals as well - very jealous.

Yep we've got more brags from today - Riv won 400 excellent agility and also got his second JDM pass today :thumbsup: He's done so well and a big thank you to Ptolomy for suggesting we came over - otherwise I wouldn't have even thought about it!!!!! Still can't quite believe he's 4 Qs for 4 runs, hopefully he's still got some charge in the batteries for another 2 days :rofl:

I think someone has stolen my dog and replaced him with a collie wrapped in labrador clothing. A few weeks ago I was bragging that he had cracked 5 seconds in a flyball run for the first time, well now he has run 4.7 seconds two comps in a row and was still running under 5 seconds at the end of the day.

Yep we've got more brags from today - Riv won 400 excellent agility and also got his second JDM pass today :thumbsup: He's done so well and a big thank you to Ptolomy for suggesting we came over - otherwise I wouldn't have even thought about it!!!!! Still can't quite believe he's 4 Qs for 4 runs, hopefully he's still got some charge in the batteries for another 2 days :rofl:

Woohoo!! Hope you put your videos up! :rofl:

Lexi won excellent jumping today so she now has 8 JDX passes :rofl: 2 more and I can apply for my JDX2 title :thumbsup: She also went clear in a rather tricky masters agility course - but was just over time.

Beans - my little velcro dog who has no skills at all - managed 6 jumps in a 7 jump distance challenge today in open agility - just knocking the back bar of the spread on jump # 7 - boy did she get a huge jackpot for this one :laugh:

Scoota has been renamed one bar freddie :rofl:

Ah dear Scoota :thumbsup: - so does this mean semi-retirement and back to obedience for him :rofl: . Go Lexi the little red pocket rocket and good girl Beans. Maybe she can have a talk to Ness about hitting colours before the next trial and how to get those ruddy ADO passes :rofl: .

Yipee I got a brag. After my yucky runs and some good runs Gabby got into JDO and ADO finals and Inka got into ADO finals as well. She was suppose to be in the ADM finals with her fifth place but was booted to sixth when they made a booboo. They both worked brilliantly in the team event as well. Gabby clear and Inka one fault.

Congratulations to who passed today and Rivsky. River definitely loves WA lol and Ptolomy's crew

The joy of iPhones!!!!! Jedi passed his OB trial today with a 92/100... That's #3!!!!!! So Mr Jedi is now Sandstock Littel Jake CCD!!!!!!!!!! And some icing on the cake... We came 3rd (tied for 2nd)!!!!!!!!

I am over the moon!!! I never thought it would happen after he got sick - I'm so proud of him!

Well done PaulP!! 4.7 is awesome!

Edited by TerraNik

What a great weekend of bragging :cheers:

Well done to all the Agility Nationals peeps and pooches :cheers: Sounds like there's something in the WA water that suits the Riv Man too!!! Ptolomy, I love how some of the best agility/jumping runs don't always involve a qually :cheers:

Yay for Master Jedi :laugh:

And go the flyball dogs too :cheers: