2010 Brags Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wahoo go TSD - my spy was one Suzy on Ozobedience who I happened to meet at the Dally Nationals when they were in Adelaide :eek: .

Suzy is lovely - it was so good to finally meet her as she often posts on the Yahoo AussieDals list. She was thrilled with her results also, I think :) Sounds like you had a good weekend with your little pocket rocket too :eek:

TSD you must be so proud. Well done :mad .

Thank you Tiggy - it really was a tough ask in weather I would never choose to trial in. I'm actually enjoying it all more in reflection as I was so exhausted afterwards :rofl:

What a good boy Ziggy! Sounds like a good time was had by all, TSD, and what a haul! Well done!! ;) :rofl:

He WAS good - not only for the Nationals but the first time traveling such a distance and camping. The people camping opposite fell in love with him as I did a few short training sessions at our camp site. They gave him a round of applause every time he completed an exercise and came running over in their dressing gowns on Sunday morning to ask how he went :rofl:

The best cure for agility/jumping nerves is to do at least 4 or 5 runs in one day - you're so busy running from ring to ring and working out where you're supposed to be you forget to be nervous!

Looks like you guys had a great time TSD - huge congratulations to both you and Ziggy :rofl:

Thanks Rivsky. We had a really good time - although next time I'd prefer not to have to move a house full of furniture off the timber floors the day before I left and back on again the day I get back!!!!!

Great work Kyzer, Jess, Xena, Kavik, and well done Ziggy at the nationals! (dogs names are easier :( )

A brag for a friend - at our ADAA double trial The Pap on Crack got 1st place and Q in Open Jumping x 2, 1st and Q in Open Agility x 2, 1st and Q in Advanced Agility and got his MAAD3 and IAD (International Agility Dog) title :rofl: Way to go Buddy!

OMG, I just watched the vid, Pap on Crack is right! What a little dynamite! :eek:

I had the practice trial Sunday and thought I'd be really nervous but when I was in the ring I was fine, just concentrated on what I was doing, it wasn't unti I left the ring I looked around and thought I hope no one was watching :D .

Way to go tiggy :)

Woohoo go Lexi!! :D

My "brag" is I got to have a small play with Cider today on heelwork and LAT's, and boy she is a gorgeous little thing to work! Though I had to be careful not to tread on her :mad She is stunning, watching her and her mummy work, she's gonna do VERY well in the ring :):confused: If Ptolomy isn't careful, I'm gonna accidentally pack her into my car after training one night :)

Woohoo go Lexi!! :)

My "brag" is I got to have a small play with Cider today on heelwork and LAT's, and boy she is a gorgeous little thing to work! Though I had to be careful not to tread on her :D She is stunning, watching her and her mummy work, she's gonna do VERY well in the ring :):confused: If Ptolomy isn't careful, I'm gonna accidentally pack her into my car after training one night :)

LOL - I had to laugh after playing ball for 2 hours with Ciderbear Deb O asks - does she ever stop :)

Wish I got it on video as I said to you it shows what a neat handler you are Rubystar ;) as for packing her into your training bag - hmm she might just find your missing i-squeaks for you!

Now where is Caffy - she has some HUGE Brags from today - WOW is all I can say about her handling of Snaz today :mad