• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They are really gorgeous Helen :(

My attempt at humour this week

Dating Game 22/52

4670343515_d55e95df2c.jpg

Asha was starting to get very nervous when her date hadnt shown up..

She had been so looking forward to meeting the hunk of muscle that her friends had told her so much about.

When he finally did show up and started checking out the nearby talent she was far from impressed.

Oh well.. It broke her rule of dating men shorter than her anyways..

4670973490_3bf999d90c.jpg

We missed a couple of weeks due to illness and rain .... but here we are again

Archie 16/52 & Morty 15/52 (yes the coats are both wayyyy too big - they'd fit a Ridgeback or a Shetland Pony methinks!)

4659292883_f01bbb3c1f.jpg

Morty 16/52

4670619305_29ba8f37d5.jpg

Archie 17/52

4670619313_42ced1384b.jpg

Helen, Just lovely as usual!

Bec, :( @ Asha, great shots, the wall in the back ground is awesome. Where did you take the shots?

Fiona, You two are lovely, the little guy has grown sooooo big!

great photos everyone again :bottom:

Fiona - Archie is looking such a big handsome boy :rofl: Bec - nice one! I like the background and Helen - great location!

I took Jamie on a special photographic walk all by herself this week looking for something different ...

22/52

4664915546_c96f353895.jpg

a couple of outtakes: how relaxed was she right beside the railway line?

4664291641_62e63d57ef.jpg

and a street (suburban) shot ... the off-lead park we always go to is on the right, and the railway line is to the left

4664292187_a3c0b0b40f.jpg

oh and her last weeks shot looking like she was about to bolt, nah, donno, was going to say she wasn't sure of lying down in that particular spot, but she wasn't really giving off those signals, maybe Chester was getting in her space, actually yes that was it, he kept walking inbetween me and her. She used to bolt when she was a little younger, tail tucked real low crouch at noises like overhead announcements from schools or the fire station, but she hasn't done that for ages, who'da guessed her increasing deafness has a positive side? I think maybe that's why she didn't give a hoot about the trains this week :rofl:

Your photos are always so crisp and sharp.

I dont know why you call them out takes CM. You know what would be good with the train, if you photographed her from behind so she's looking at the train with her back to you, she'd look like the littlest hobo.

Edited by Kirislin

C, love your work always so expressive and out and about!

Here is mine for the last 2 weeks,

22/52

DSC_0088-2-1.jpg

and 23/52 Cooper with his tired, why are you bothering me head on :D

DSC_0008-6.jpg

Ok I was quickly onto this weeks photo as I bought some elephant ears yesterday for echo to play dress ups in.

It is not easy to get her to stay still and not knock it off. My fingers will tell you that after letting her chew on a treat to distract her.

4677182336_cd9d347e1e.jpg

All she really wanted to do was this

IMG_9033.jpg

IMG_9051.jpg

Yes it is the first.

It took me quite a while to get those ears back after Echo stole them off Bobs head.

It involved me chasing her around, bribing her with treats and eventually chucking another toy away when she had settle down to chew on it and running to take it off her before she came back for it. She did not fall for that trick the first few times.