Benalla

fbc

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to all that came to Benalla and made it a great weekend the weather was kind on Sunday with a cool releif ,Sadly we had problems again with vandals but as we had anounced and displayed signs you leave things on the ground at your own risk ,Sorry for those that were hit by Vandals ,The dog dropping on the oval is uncalled for we let dogs be walked on there this year And as a result they wont next year I personly dont think I or any one else should pick some one elses poo!! Our sponser Sab and Gloria K9 ANTICS were more than generous with there donation of A dryer each day for BIS was more than we ever expected Also coolcoats for there $25 voucers each day, :eek::cry: The Benalla Motel who are so kind to let the dogs in the rooms in crates due to hot weather were very kind also, Hope all had agood time win or loose as long as you had fun doin it hope to see you all back next year!

:eek: to all the Committee for such a well run show :eek: :D....... It's a shame that some people have to ruin it for others by not picking up after there dogs :cry::laugh:.............................. we stayed at the Glider City motel and must say one of the nicest's places very friendly and very accomodating owner :)

Sorry to see the vandals had struck peoples property, it was my 1st time this year at Benalla and had a lovely time even though it was hot on Sat the dogs coped pretty well.....

See you all next year :( :(

Thanks to all that came to Benalla and made it a great weekend the weather was kind on Sunday with a cool releif ,Sadly we had problems again with vandals but as we had anounced and displayed signs you leave things on the ground at your own risk ,Sorry for those that were hit by Vandals ,The dog dropping on the oval is uncalled for we let dogs be walked on there this year And as a result they wont next year I personly dont think I or any one else should pick some one elses poo!! Our sponser Sab and Gloria K9 ANTICS were more than generous with there donation of A dryer each day for BIS was more than we ever expected Also coolcoats for there $25 voucers each day, :eek::cry: The Benalla Motel who are so kind to let the dogs in the rooms in crates due to hot weather were very kind also, Hope all had agood time win or loose as long as you had fun doin it hope to see you all back next year!

We had a great weekend. Good results too. :laugh:

What would the possibility of putting a surcharge on the entries to cover security on Friday and saturday nights??

Our area of Gazebos was not attacked but we did discuss this option and everyone felt it was a good idea.

I am not sure what the entries are until I look at the catalogue but say 450 @ $2 gives you $900 which would easily cover someone to wander around, and if it was $4.00 you could have two people.

Thanks to all that came to Benalla and made it a great weekend the weather was kind on Sunday with a cool releif ,Sadly we had problems again with vandals but as we had anounced and displayed signs you leave things on the ground at your own risk ,

Sorry, but we didn't see any signs stating this. And we didn't hear any announcements, I asked several people if they did and they said no.

People should before picking up their dog lead pick up a bag or two just incase its needed.

Thank you BB, BBJ & Capansh for your wonderful company adn I wish I could of taken home some of those poached pears!! yummmmmmmm

BB

We had a really good time! It was great catching up with friends after a break over Christmas. Didn't like the size of Group 5 ring but can't grumble cause we had nice big rings the years before.

We heard the announcements about leaving gazebo's but didn't notice the signs.

I think Seymour has had problems with vandals in the past and at the last show I attended there in May they had security on from about 8pm till 4am.

Early finish for Grp 7 again.

BIG Std Poodle Gr.Ch. Capanash Dark Illusion (Open) Our boy "Vegas"!!!!

RUBIG Jap spitz (Ausbred)

Warmest Congratulations to you Capanash on your BIG, BIG win!!! :thumbsup:

So thrilled for you, wonderful news indeed!!!

Sounds like you guys had an awesome time!

Congratulations also to you Morsha on your Runner-Up win! :laugh:

clearly someone isn't happy with my posts....too bad it was totally positive about the show and only one concern, but certainly not a gripe....oh well...won't mention the good things again then....feel free to delete or report this post whoever you are....I"m sure it'll get deleted as well. :thumbsup:

Except for the vandalism on Saturday night the shows were very well run.

With Saturday's temp forecast to be hot, judges & stewards didn't slack off they got things rolling at a good pace.

We'll most likely be back next year. Wont leave the gazebo up though.

BB