The Western Classic

Whipitgood

Judgung starts at 6.00pm (both Sat and Sunday) abd the breeds are judged alphabetically. Thier are only two breeds and a total of 3 dogs on before Aussies so I would be at the ring around 6pm as it only supposed to be around 2 minutes per dog, so Aussies should start before 6.10. Hope that helps. :laugh:

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Judgung starts at 6.00pm (both Sat and Sunday) abd the breeds are judged alphabetically. Thier are only two breeds and a total of 3 dogs on before Aussies so I would be at the ring around 6pm as it only supposed to be around 2 minutes per dog, so Aussies should start before 6.10. Hope that helps. :laugh:

That does help, thankyou! So I guess I'll be watching on Sunday then :laugh:

Its tonight.

OMG I have so much to do... I finish work at 5, half hour drive home, feed puppies, clean up puppies, give them enough exercise, iron my suit to be at the k9 by 7 as we are the first breed on....Arrrghh too much :laugh: plus i will be bringing the champers with me to celebrate our engagement <VBG>

valley i won't be down there tonight... as much as I'd love to get down there i just don't think i'll manage it with the other stuff i have to do... it doesn't matter too much, i would have loved to reserve a spot, but in all reality i do'nt think it matters too much - i am used to setting up at hte back and it doesn't really impede my view that much.

Didnt show last night but many no awards handed out by the european judges

And not for very valid reasons either apparently! :) I did go down for a wander but the atmosphere was a bit flat last night... :D Nice to catch up with people I hadn't seen for a while though.

CnR - I congratulated the future Mr Lowe last night :laugh: but didn't see you other than when you were busy in the ring - hope to catch up tonight!

Not feeling very enthused for some reason about tonight... oh well, we'll either win or get refused I guess! :)

Good luck everyone - will see you there!