The Western Classic

Whipitgood

I just sent off my entries. I didnt enter last year because i was surposed to have had a pregnant bitch, but she didnt take, so i was mildly jacked off!! :thumbsup:

This year i have my girl entered, my minor boy who i am sooo happy with so far and my new baby. So ill be doing some running in the heat!

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be there showing on Saturday and Sunday night for the working dogs. Have entered an Intermediate Kelpie and then Minor, Intermediate, Austbred and Open Finnish Lapphunds! Will skip the individual agility but will be running 4 dogs in the teams :thumbsup:

Can I physically hand in my entries at the office? I forgot to check when the entries were due and it's MONDAY!!!

There is a box in the Canine office & there maybe a box there tonight.

If you post today/tomorrow they will be excepted as the post date is prior too

I will be on the bottom oval for all 4 nights :rofl:. Think I have 4 kids entered the first night, 5 the second, 3 the third and 3 on the last night.

Having the rest of the week off work to recover :)

Goodluck, I would love to get to see you all handling dogs again. Is a joy to watch.

You will need the week off work, Phew!

we are entered but the Future Music Festival is on the Sunday me thinks and we are going to that so we won't be at the classic that night - another costly exercise in double booking :-)

Donna

Bugger Donna.

I had a slight scare as my mother suddenly realised she had something already booked on a Saturday night in Feb... and she had a feeling it was the WC weekend :laugh: I was trying to figure out how I was going to cope with 5 dogs on my own (2 of which hate each other!) but luckily her thing is on the first weekend in Feb not the last :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...