The Western Classic

Whipitgood

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the numbers today! But I didn't get an actual number for like an armband, should I have?

Yes, you should have gotten a number to wear while showing your dog... did you only get the list of breeds and numbers for each?

ST, do you put both names on the envelope? That is what I do since Banjo is in joint names with his co-owner being his breeder from NSW. So I put all three names that are owners of our dogs on the envelope and have never had an issue with any show except the Royal.

I am mostly nervous because I have been having too much fun and not enough training and some of these babies are pro's and some judges expect babies to be pros. But he will trot along on the leash and will stand (with his feet all wrong) on command and that is all I expect right now. I have been doing some hand stacking but he is only a baby so I don't want to bore him. I am not out there to be competitive, I am out there so that people can see what a Chessie looks like. :confused:

Irish Setters have an ok turn out, you must be happy with that.

I'm just happy to be going to a show for the first time in ages :thumbsup:

Don't worry about the "pro" puppies. Just focus on having fun with your boy. Any judge who expects babies to be perfect robots is being unrealistic and unfair. If he trots nicely on the lead for a few paces, and can stand still enough to be examined (or not!), then you'll do fine!

Guess who didn't read the part in the schedule about the stamped self-addressed envelope... :( you think I'd know by now, only been entering the bloody show for 19 years!!... :mad

Sooooo, I have a eensy weensy favour to ask....would one of you lovely WADOLers who has now received their numbers sheet in the mail pretty please let me know how many Dogues are in and how many dogs before them?

Ta muchly :mad

So who will be there Friday night?? Im only going to be there then, I have a not so well horse and cant be away for two days.

I wont get to meet the cute Lincoln :laugh: , wont get Banjo kisses :rock:

I do hope to bring cake though - CnR............the Dallies are on Friday night arent they????

Rat

So who will be there Friday night?? Im only going to be there then, I have a not so well horse and cant be away for two days.

I wont get to meet the cute Lincoln :laugh: , wont get Banjo kisses :rock:

I do hope to bring cake though - CnR............the Dallies are on Friday night arent they????

Rat

Come by the bottom oval on Friday and say hi :p