The Western Classic

Whipitgood

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know!!

hey does anyone know what time on Friday night we'd be allowed to set up, or IF we are allowed to set up, our gazebo things if we have them, if we are showing on Saturday night? I haven't set up in advance before but given the amount of people there and the fact that i need to see what's going on in a ring on the opposite side of the oval, it might pay to set up early...

:( Friday night 30 Staffords, Sunday night 28 Staffords. Better numbers than we have had for a while. Are you looking at showing sometime?

Cheers,

Janine

:laugh: thanks MadMaddy, everytime we come to a show my OH talks your OH's ear off! LOL Was hoping to get into showing, but my work hours have been all over the place! So havn't been able to get too show training :rofl:

i know!!

hey does anyone know what time on Friday night we'd be allowed to set up, or IF we are allowed to set up, our gazebo things if we have them, if we are showing on Saturday night? I haven't set up in advance before but given the amount of people there and the fact that i need to see what's going on in a ring on the opposite side of the oval, it might pay to set up early...

3pm but your gear must be used.

what about AFTER the judging on Friday night? i wont be down there on Friday night but might choose to pop down closer to the end of the night to set up... would that work?

yes,that would be fine BUT remember those who have setup already will do so for the 3 days in the gundog ring,If you can get there at 3pm i would highly suggest you do if you want a front row or close to for viewing or get some one to save a spot

I would of loved to go. I haven't been to the western classic before. But seeing as though the staffords are only on the Friday then the Monday, and we are from Geraldton, there is no chance :laugh:

Maybe next year.

ok so the Staffords are on fri and mon, does any one know how many are entered???

Also hoping to check out the douges, sat right???

Yep, Dogues are on Sat & Sun, only 2 of us entered apparently, and still not 100% sure if I'll take Moose... at this stage I think so but will see how I feel on the day :(

Yep, Dogues are on Sat & Sun, only 2 of us entered apparently, and still not 100% sure if I'll take Moose... at this stage I think so but will see how I feel on the day :laugh:

hope you make it. OH loves Dogues, and would love to chat to someone about them.

What time are they on?

Edited by 2SBT's

Will do - Ill be the eejit with the plates of cake in my hand :laugh: :laugh:

Rat

Will you have plates of cake in your hand on Saturday too? :) Banjo will give you kelpie kisses :champagne:

Only 1 kelpie entered :) Oh well hopefully more will be back in the ring soon!

Ill only be there Friday night sorry Mirawee, I cant be away two nights as I have a crook old mare that needs attending. :cheer: Spewing that I will miss getting Banjo kisses, oops I mean seeing you :) with cake!

Do you live anywhere near the Llama farm on Toodyay rd?? Do you know it all?? Im thinking of visiting in my hols in April/May and thought if you were nearby I could visit you as well! (Would like to meet your horses as well!) Might even get adventurous and head to Toodyay itself and go see Zolas mum and "parents"!!

Rat

Good Luck to evryone that is showing. We might not be showing for a while as my boy Ody got out :laugh: and got hit by a car. He still has a limp in his back end and grazes which have turned into scars. I am hoping he is back to 100% before the Gero champ show in May. Is anyone else coming up for that one?

And we might have puppies as I mated him and Kimba the morning of his accident. Find out this Friday but all sogns are there so here's hoping we have little Ody's early April.

Ill only be there Friday night sorry Mirawee, I cant be away two nights as I have a crook old mare that needs attending. :laugh: Spewing that I will miss getting Banjo kisses, oops I mean seeing you :rofl: with cake!

Do you live anywhere near the Llama farm on Toodyay rd?? Do you know it all?? Im thinking of visiting in my hols in April/May and thought if you were nearby I could visit you as well! (Would like to meet your horses as well!) Might even get adventurous and head to Toodyay itself and go see Zolas mum and "parents"!!

Rat

Bugger about your mare :) Although I am not talking to my horses at the moment since I have two with bandaged legs - one of which was done yesterday so I was at the vet last night so I didn't get home until 11pm!

We are about 5 minutes off Toodyay Road. You would pass our turnoff road on the way to Toodyay, so let me know when you are coming up that way :)* I might even make double choc chip cookies so you don't have to bring cake :rofl:

Thanks Mirawee - yes I did read about one of your youngsters on FB yesterday :rofl: ... They certainly get into some mischief dont they!

Choc chip bikkies sound yum! Ive got a whole month off work towards the end of April, so lots of time to do stuff! I will certainly try and get up to visit!

Good luck with your dogs over the weekend, specially that ratbaggy kelpie!

Rat