Allora

Miss B

I have got my lot entered Sat/Sun.

Stoopid me sent only one cheque off, so got them returned the other day with a note "Please Ammend". So resent entries yesterday (and two cheques).

WIll tryand get up there Fri night. Paid for two nights camping. Will see how I go leaving work early and take the drive.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.allorashow.org.au/pdf/Map.pdf

Theres a map of the grounds Miss B, Toilets/showers are typical camping amenities, and not too far from the dog rings. Showers arent marked on the map but are in the toilet block. I think camping usually happens in the car parking area which on the map is between the dog ring and the stadium. Be aware that there are fire works and a demolition derby on the saturday night. I am an Allora resident :D so anything else you would like to know just ask

Our minor puppy Bullmastiff got a fringy today :o:smashpc:

Big Alex got Best of Breed, Maggie got reserve bitch and beat the minor puppy dog for MP of breed. Then she beat a couple of other minors for minor puppy of group. And she behaved herself as well which was a big bonus :D

Best in show was an Irish Setter. Reserve in Show was a Standard Poodle

Miss Faith got her first 7 point CC and RUBOB on Sunday.

She is my first homebred, so still have a smile from ear to ear.

Twas a long drive home on Sunday going back to brisbane via Clifton/Ma Ma pass. I hope everyone got home ok. I had heard when we got to gatton there was a truck rollover on the Toowoomba Range as well.

Not good. Rock slide/Truck rollover on the Cunninghams gap and another truck rollover on the Toowoomba range.

The weekend started out well for my return to the Show Ring for 2010 with both my dogs getting class, Reserve Challenge and Runner Up Best of Breed. Okay...no points for either the Beagle or GSP but it's a nice way to start and it certainly seemed promising.

Sunday started out poorly with my Beagle. But then my GSP, in an all bitch line up, got BOB as the only Junior in the line. I was thrilled!

I also think I was the only person on the grounds that got sunburned AND I used sunscreen! How rude!!

The waterfalls coming through the range along the Cunningham were amazing. I am sure the larger of the two we saw caused some major issues earlier in the day.

It would have been nice to see you at the show JSK...happy moving though.