Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

This thread is wonderful, it's lovely to see all the excited new, or soon to be puppy owners!

Just an update on my situation, I had this niggling feeling about Boy 2, that I wasn't quite happy with the choice but I couldn't put my finger on it. So I went and looked at all 4 pups again, and I saw this guy:

Boy 3:

DSC033161b.jpg

DSC033151a.jpg

I remember the very first litter photo the breeder sent me when they were a few days old. There was a little pup at the very front left that I had my eyes set on, and I just realised this boy IS HIM. I think i'm pretty much fallen for this one now, the decision feels right to me. I'm super happy how things have worked out, I even found out this was her choice for best show dog aswell! I think I was too quick to eliminate him the first time based on his stack compared to Boy 2.

WE'RE GETTING BOY 3.

:(:laugh::swear::love::swear::) :D :(:(

congrats on ur choice and glad it feels right his one hansome little man

We only have 4 more weeks til we pick up my hsubands puppy. He just can't wait, I'm so excited. Really looking forward to seeing how our 15 wk old BB (Lola) plays with him. She just loves all the puppies at Puppy Preschool and loves our friends 4 yr old Staffy. I'll be sure to post plenty of pics of the two of them together

Kritaljay ~ Can we have pics of your BB please :thumbsup: I love BB's.

I have taken some pictures of my Zoe stash :(

AllZoesStuff.jpg

ZoesBed.jpg

ZoesStuff.jpg

I usually chose Red or black for colours but I have gone pink this time. I even got a Rogz Pupz collar and lead....so cute with Roxi. I even had to get the Mr T teddy, Frenchies like stuffed toys.

Now I am sourcing out a crate. Ummm does anyone know where you can get them online? I have a couple in my watchlist on ebay....just not sure whether to buy from there or not.

Bluefairy

Kritaljay ~ Can we have pics of your BB please :thumbsup: I love BB's.

I have taken some pictures of my Zoe stash :(

AllZoesStuff.jpg

ZoesBed.jpg

ZoesStuff.jpg

I usually chose Red or black for colours but I have gone pink this time. I even got a Rogz Pupz collar and lead....so cute with Roxi. I even had to get the Mr T teddy, Frenchies like stuffed toys.

Now I am sourcing out a crate. Ummm does anyone know where you can get them online? I have a couple in my watchlist on ebay....just not sure whether to buy from there or not.

Bluefairy

awww thats so cool im loving your puppy stash.

theres a few places if you google puppy training crates theres some shops in australia that sell them at good prices

Kritaljay ~ Can we have pics of your BB please :) I love BB's.

I have taken some pictures of my Zoe stash ;)

AllZoesStuff.jpg

ZoesBed.jpg

ZoesStuff.jpg

Bluefairy

Nice puppy stash!! I am not into pink much, but I got Willow the same pink blanket... I was even debating on getting a pink soft crate that was one ebay... only cause it was cheaper than the others. For crates apparently vebopet have them, as well as deals direct... not sure how good either of them are though. I got mine from ebay, but it still had the pricetag on it from the "warehouse". Its not collapsible, so I wouldn't recommand getting one, I only have it set up in the one area and I don't move it around... it won't fit in my car either. It does the job for Willow though.

FD26 ~ He is so cute, love the little white paw :)

Goldiegirl ~ Thanks about the crate, vebopet advertise on Ebay :D but to deliver its $32 here....I am watching on on ebay now, it goes off tonight....here's hoping :cry: I'm not into pink either, I went through 10 years of pink as it was my last daughter's favourite colour, now she is into black and red and anything Gothic :D but the pink has since grown on me :)

Well not much happening here.....I have some items coming in the post....but I'm still waiting eagerly for them ;)

Bluefairy

:thumbsup::rofl: Aww anytime, I'm always here....well not usually between 6pm and 8am. But I'll wait with you all the way. At least we can talk about getting a pup, we have something to look forward to, some of these already have their surprise, so their excitement in the wait has gone.

Bluefairy

;) :rofl: Aww anytime, I'm always here....well not usually between 6pm and 8am. But I'll wait with you all the way. At least we can talk about getting a pup, we have something to look forward to, some of these already have their surprise, so their excitement in the wait has gone.

Bluefairy

:p :offtopic: we get some news this month

Hello! I'm new to these forums but thought I'd dive right in as we finally met our little labrador boy today! He's one handsome little guy. It's all a bit more real now. My family are first time dog owners so the whole shebang is very exciting. Now to wait out the next three weeks before he comes home!

We haven't bought anything for him yet, but have been out scouting numerous pet supply shops. And Bunnings :offtopic: Now that we've met him, the shopping can begin!

Guest belgian.blue
Hello! I'm new to these forums but thought I'd dive right in as we finally met our little labrador boy today! He's one handsome little guy. It's all a bit more real now. My family are first time dog owners so the whole shebang is very exciting. Now to wait out the next three weeks before he comes home!

We haven't bought anything for him yet, but have been out scouting numerous pet supply shops. And Bunnings :laugh: Now that we've met him, the shopping can begin!

Congrats. What colour is he? Picked out a name yet?

Just had word today that one of the breeders I have my name with [though only if the bitch has a grey] had a successful mating over the weekend. Confirmation of pregnancy in 3/4 weeks!

We haven't bought anything for him yet, but have been out scouting numerous pet supply shops. And Bunnings :laugh: Now that we've met him, the shopping can begin!

Congrats. What colour is he? Picked out a name yet?

He's black. And the name is looking likely to be James.

They have the deals direct crates in the right size for staffies again. I've heard some people in here talking about them - do they work out alright? I've bought a dodgy filing cabinet from DD before, so I'm a little wary lol...

Morning All,

We are going to see our lil man "Boss" on the weekend, can't wait to see how much he has grown. Will be sure to take loads of pics to share with you all. Ordered his bed the other night and some more toys. Though with the amount of toys that Lola our BB has our house is going to be filling with dog toys. Though her's are all pink.

Morning All,

We are going to see our lil man "Boss" on the weekend, can't wait to see how much he has grown. Will be sure to take loads of pics to share with you all. Ordered his bed the other night and some more toys. Though with the amount of toys that Lola our BB has our house is going to be filling with dog toys. Though her's are all pink.

:D

I can't wait to have dog toys around again! At the moment I'm just inundated with kitty toys. We keep them in a box in the loungeroom, but Melon (our Siamese) must know this because she loves taking them all out for the sake of it. She'll scatter then and then look up at me :laugh: Our last dog had just as much fun playing with their toys as he did his own lol.

They have the deals direct crates in the right size for staffies again. I've heard some people in here talking about them - do they work out alright? I've bought a dodgy filing cabinet from DD before, so I'm a little wary lol...

just a quick Q..would the 92x60x68cm crate be big enough for an amstaff...i havent seen other crates this affordable.

cheers Tye

edit..googled lol, should be fine.

Edited by ThatTyeGuy