Waiting For A Puppy This Thread Is For You

jess live die

Okay I am not allowed to tell the kids but I can burst here...... Contacted a breeder last night about puppies, just filled out one of there forms to show interest, gave some details and what had happened then bang, an email back saying they have 1 week old pups and then one that the buyer did not come up with the money so he forfitted the deposit in turn they could offer him a bit cheaper, we thought and said can you send pictures which she did....... and we got this..........pup.jpg

Hope it works, so guess what he is arriving tomorrow at the airport so YAY!!!!!!

Well we are picking up lunch time on Saturday. Cant wait. Dont think I will sleep much Friday night.

:) How exciting!!

4 days left here!

Got the crate together last night, it's much bigger than I thought it would be lol, not sure if it's going to fit in the bedroom. I also have to figure out how to partition it.

Aslo bought the dog bed with shade from dealsdirect, but after a few cut fingers and many unsound words I decided I'd leave that one til my partner gets home on Saturday morning ;)

Wow wow wow Didles. I am so incredibly happy for you. Maybe a touch jealous that you only have one sleep left and I have two lol.

You have seriously made my day Didles. The kids will be so happy tomorrow when they find out.

FD26: I have used a sheet of wire shelves which was from our hot house and cable tied it in. Will see if I can grab a pic for you.

Didles ~ I have been reading your posts and threads on here, and I just wanted to say be very careful, even with those that advertise on DOL. Most of them are NOT registered breeders. Bluefairy

Bluefairy, I have to step in here. Breeders who advertise on DOL most certainly ARE registered breeders. Troy requires your prefix and membership information before he will accept a listing.

HOWEVER, not all registered breeders are REPUTABLE breeders. Many have little more of an idea about what they are doing than the people to whom they are selling puppies.

The onus is on the purchaser to do their homework and ask the questions. And if at ALL in doubt about the honesty of any breeder, or their practices, then don't lock yourself into a sale. Make more enquiries and if they don't check out...then walk very quickly away!

awww Didles so glad things are finally looking up for you guys. :) ;) :love:

Felt so sad reading parts of this thread & the "NOT HAPPY" thread posted by beladoza.

Where bouts is your little fella coming from & wat breeder?

If u don't want to reveal on here you can pm me.

Hi everyone, I've been reading this thread from when it was first posted and boy, there sure have been some ups and downs! Firstly I just want to say to Didles - congratulations, that is so wonderfully exciting for you and your kids are going to be over the moon. Good luck to all those who are getting pups in the next couple of days - I can just feel your excitement.

I am maybe waiting for a puppy. I would like to add a miniature poodle to our family (one Jack Russell and two Siamese cats) but I have to convince my DH and DS yet! We're going to visit a breeder in a few weeks just to see her dogs and have a talk. She may have a bitch pregnant, due sometime in March.

So even though I'm not sure yet about a puppy I'm going to just join on in. There's been lots of good information and it's just so exciting to hear about everyone's puppies.